The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not her lah lol the Apple we're talking about doesn't have any online advert or footprint..
Lol then how to even know where is she from?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Apple is a pint-sized, slim lady in her late 20s with cherubic exotic looks and smooth milky skin.

She has C cup boobs, though kinda saggy.

Her service (sensual- and massage-wise) is above average.

Soinds good right?

But she's shop based.
Shop based? Price decent mah? If decent to market rate can share bo? Lol

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Apple is a pint-sized, slim lady in her late 20s with cherubic exotic looks and smooth milky skin.

She has C cup boobs, though kinda saggy.

Her service (sensual- and massage-wise) is above average.

Soinds good right?

But she's shop based.
can pm for me to try?
Old 13-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is young and need to be coaxed. For those looking for instant gratification and skip for sure.

Look , body and demeanor cannot be compared with Aila but she has youth and vitality.

Both belong to the lottery category. don't keep your hopes up but when you win , you win big
You got strike first prize anot? Hahah
Old 13-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Seriously bro, no one in the online scene can better Apple in this regard.
yes i concur, apple scene is so smooth and milky but everytime visit her, feeling like a monkey or a pig, sometime priest lol..
Old 13-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Not her lah lol the Apple we're talking about doesn't have any online advert or footprint..
lol wrong apple? but that apple also have very smooth and milky skin leh
Old 13-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Starry, I think she’s an absolute gem. Even though some bros rightly point out that she has enhanced, but they are very well shaped and still soft.. not like some that look swollen and hard.

Looks: 10/10 - chio. Chio enough to make me keep looking at her. Her long hair keep brushing against me.
Body: 9/10 nicely enhanced boobs, solid figure.
Massage: 8/10 firm enough, solid 15-20 mins of proper massage
HJ/BJ: 10/10 this girl got rhythm, and rhythm is EVERYTHING
GFE: 10/10 laid on me while we chat. She smells great too.
Service and attitude: 10/10. Bo Beh Zhao.

Please take care of this gem bros
Old 13-03-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Is this Apple currently based in a condo in the west?
Co-sharing a condo with a lady who has a pet poodle?
Old 13-03-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Is this Apple currently based in a condo in the west?
Co-sharing a condo with a lady who has a pet poodle?
Nope..

10char

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/shishi-massage/

Any bro try? Need more info pls. Look really good for a 100.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Have to agree with you on sensual. I think she is not comfy with anyone touching her. Thoughtshe is pretty though. Maybe a 7.5

Quote:
Met Qin Chuan amidst the hype (with some bros rating her 8+ in every category) and to answer my own question: no

Massage: 6 (tried hard, but a bit short. At most 20 mins)
Naughty bit: 5 (I actually think she's worse than Ai La here)
Attitude: 7 (positive and cheery, tried to make conversation)

RTM: no, not for $120

She is basically "Ai La lite" at the same price.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bo jio
Share leh
Lol
Old 14-03-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Have to agree with you on sensual. I think she is not comfy with anyone touching her. Thoughtshe is pretty though. Maybe a 7.5
Tsk tsk. All these fairies and princesses that was so widely publicised and well received $120 just a couple of months back. Now the complains all come out.

Seriously start to take whether all these lookers got the service standards anot.
Old 14-03-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.site/duo-duo-...ssage-hj-bbbj/

just visit this lady, she is new here and had a really good time with her.
just gonna give a simple review

look : 8/10 look good enough even with the light on
body: 9.5/10 fresh body and firm boobs, just nice for grabbing.
massage: 9/10 hard massage and know where to press. there is even a massage bed in her room. stay alone with private parking.
sensual: 9/10 willing to accomodate and please. . treat you like a king.

overall, at 90 it is a steal! before the price go up. simply in the 110 or 120 range base on current market. .
hi bro, did she look like the photo? i saw her too and wanted to try. then scrolling thru this thread i happen to notice your post so definitely must try. arrived after a lot of waiting to get further instruction, and the person at the door is definitely not this girl. the lady was a MILF.. actually not even a milf. so before i went into the room pulled out the ad and told her, i'm sorry i don't think this is you. she immediately acknowledged and then told me to follow her. Lead me to another room, someone else came out claiming to be her. this lady didnt have make up and really does not look like the girl in the photo too. though she insisted, i cannot see any resemblance (yes i understand photo will be make up and photoshopped) and defintely not in the mood based on what i can see. politely declined and they politely showed me the door. i have no idea what or why but just take note. i've not seen a ML so different to the picture before.
Old 14-03-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
You got strike first prize anot? Hahah
no one will openly declare they strike lottery.

What do i have to attract young nubile ladies

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1