The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I most likely go up and bang her door, I can’t wait for a single minute if regular she won’t dare to shortchange me, also if bro know I coming he most likely to end his session on time.

But good news is i already retired due to marriage.
Steady bro lol u came in with a bang here lol
Anyway is over.

Moral of the story , just like all the bros mentioned dun think yrself as a shiny knight
Have fun and fark off

Last edited by uglydoll00; 27-02-2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It's really a dual performance - the guy pretending he is coming for massage, and the girl playing the role of a GND or a long lost girlfriend, whatever.

Both parties know it's a play in front of a commercial transaction but if both are convincing, the experience is perfect even for the lady.
Haha. That you can ask Laura to cosplay, I seen her dressed as nurse, principal, OL. More for the next or previous customer, mine is always birthday suit.

Damn amusing. Think she will satisfy your craving for scenario play out.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
My FR on Candy - sort of......I booked her but ended up with a stand-in!
Booked and reached early....but met at locked entrance by another ML - who was PRC not Viet. Yes its a SPA and no it does not look licensed.

ML intro-ed herself as Mi Mi. Nothing to crow about but pleasant lady in her late twenties. 6.5/10 looks and B cups. Since I was already there went up and regretted immediately - the place was a little noisy. Muffled noises from 3 "rooms" out of 4 or 5 there. Turns out Mi Mi has at least 2 other colleagues busy in the cubicles.

Went into assigned room and showered alone in portable shower stall. Did not help that there was piped music playing and it was evergreen piano favourites. Should have known better then but persevered. Massage was piano type, but she covered all areas. Flipped over after 25 minutes and she popped question she did try to upsell $150 CBJ (warm water) and $180 FJ... went for HJ - which she performed well 7/10. Nothing to crow about in the case of GFE and sensuousness. Just a pleasant conversation on trivial shit.

All over within 40 minutes and wallet lighter $100. Mi Mi was pleasant but totally different in terms of looks from Candy - who I saw with another PRC Big boobed gal on the way out. Asked me to come back the next day and book her - right... not in this lifetime. Lesson learned and heads up to bros.

Oh and if someone is offended by this...don't flame me...at least tell me why! This shit happened to me...and I don't want anyone else to get bait and switched.
Update
Went to the new wolfsite and this is Mi Mi http://www.lycanslair.com/profile/150/
Old 27-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Steady bro lol u came in with a bang here lol
There is more to why I got angry
Anyway is over. Perhaps the story will be told and perhaps not

Moral of the story , just like all the bros mentioned dun think yrself as a shiny knight
Have fun and fark off
Ya time pass so fast 5 years already my first ml is Yuki post #1 of this thread, she old I also old already.

She was legendary hope u guys find ur next legend, good luck and have fun.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 27-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha. That you can ask Laura to cosplay, I seen her dressed as nurse, principal, OL. More for the next or previous customer, mine is always birthday suit.

Damn amusing. Think she will satisfy your craving for scenario play out.
I tried Laura before, she is too aggressive for me heh. Maybe JG can (which won't be roleplay).
Old 27-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I tried Laura before, she is too aggressive for me heh. Maybe JG can (which won't be roleplay).
I like laura slapping of my cock damn siok !!!
Old 27-02-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I agree with this point. In any case, it is only natural to strategize for their business.

Just don't like it when they show it to obviously. Commercial.
When we use money to exchange for services ...I guess we need to expect it somehow
Old 27-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
this is not the same as who u know last yr.
Not the same? But does still looks good though, will still give it a try and write my MR
Old 27-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
QC - Young girl is like GF and you enjoy having their company.

AL - womanly like mistress and you want to have passionate session with them

Maybe because of my height , i prefer girls to be taller else EK would have been my pick
Lily you try yet? Fully booked sian.

Ek neighbor back yet anyone know? Nvr see postings
Old 27-02-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

None of the bro here mention duo er.
Old 27-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I like laura slapping of my cock damn siok !!!
hah, slapping ok lah part of treatment increase blood flow but dun tug of war, very scarely i stop whoerever do that!
Old 27-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
hah, slapping ok lah part of treatment increase blood flow but dun tug of war, very scarely i stop whoerever do that!

Because of pain ? or ... ?
I fear most the pressing on the side of the balls near the groin , sharp needle piercing pain
Old 27-02-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Because of pain ? or ... ?
I fear most the pressing on the side of the balls near the groin , sharp needle piercing pain
Will spoil anot? Lol
Old 27-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster (V)

part of the treatment . if you felt more pain there , tat is the problem area

if no sharp pain , then all is good

thats what Laura told me if I remembered correctly
Old 27-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
Jimbei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimbei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://samsforum.com/showt...hlight=crystal

This ML looks interesting but dun seem to see much review? Any photos or recommendations?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1