The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-03-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 9
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone still in contact with Moon from SLG. Any chance she will be back?

Model Sets Pics And Vid [MEGA]
Old 26-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
compaq73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know where is liwen from SLG?has she gone back?
Old 26-03-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
I really wonder why people who are mainly interested in sensual massage still bother with spas. Overpriced, limited privacy - aren't these two red flags sufficient? Unless you are just there for the massage... or maybe the booking is not a hassle, and you can even just walk in
Agree 100% - experience has taught me that spas are not worth the price or hassle.
Old 26-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think ML shouldn't be rated so badly. They are also trying to earn a living.
Old 26-03-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try wendy from SLG.
Old 26-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.info/bing-xin-massage/

Bing Xin has is more than just a pretty face, her skillful massage which always give my body a total relaxation earns my avid support since the first day I met her.

The body massage is always sentimental. Starts with lustful flirting and ends with endless caresses of romance.

Looks: 7/10 Beautiful – model standard! Much better in real person than pix

Boobs: 8/10 B all natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.

BBBJ: 9/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action.

Roaming: full body, easily wet.

Massage: 8/10 no nonsense massage. Really authentic and she knows her stuff.

RTM: definitely. She is not a time watcher at all.
Old 26-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Brand new MR for the fresh pretty lass in town.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xi-xi-massage/

Decided to because of her WeChat already in my contact. Friend of Yue Yue. And also because she looks good.

I had an appointment today, went with no expectations as lookers usually don't perdorm well. Well I was damn wrong about that.

Looks was 95% to photos, light make up. She does look beautiful in my opinion. TV quality pretty.

Location is pretty centralize, some bros will find it familiar.
Her massage was unexpectedly not bad, hit some spots, good strength. Nowhere near pro level but definitely no piano.

Sensual wise was mixed in between massage, she will slither down and tease you now and then. Her devilish tongue in my ear, sends shivers down the spine. Catbath is well done.

Roaming was 4G for me with panties on. She has nice boobs, a handful, quite accurate, a nice bum and smooth skin the way I like. She can be quite wild if you push the ride buttons, many patterns up her sleaves.

Overall, good altitude and good service in a pretty package, I have no complains. RTM when pocket fails up. Another one added to the list.

Last edited by Blu3; 26-03-2019 at 04:07 PM.
Old 26-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
Didn’t expect to have such “astronomical” drama after posting my MR! Just wow. I won’t say she is THAT bad, probably a 6 overall. I usually don’t leave MRs, but her photos were quite misleading and it was the first time I thought I entered the wrong unit.

If I really liked a ML despite the bad reviews, I would probably refrain commenting and keep her to myself for selfish reasons. The sheer number of rebuttal posts just shows either she has amassed a strong following of selfless white knights, or multiple accounts by webmasters. Very interesting.
At the end of the day, the traffic from SBF constitutes very little of the overall visitors to SLG, and SLG itself only allows positive FRs to be posted, so it really isn’t that big of a deal, looking at the big picture.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Decided to because of her WeChat already in my contact. Friend of Yue Yue. And also because she looks good.

I had an appointment today, went with no expectations as lookers usually don't perdorm well.

Looks was 95% to photos, light make up. She does look beautiful in my opinion. TV quality pretty.

Location is prettu centralize, some bros will find it familiar.

Her massage was unexpectedly not bad, hit some spots, good strength. Nowhere near pro level but definitely no piano.

Sensyal wise was mixed in between massage, she will slither down and tease you now and then. Her devilish tongue in my ear, sends shivers down the spine. Catbath is well done.

Roaming was 4G for me with panties on. She has nice boobs, a handful, quite accurate, a nice bum and smooth skin the way I like. She can be quite wild if you push the ride buttons, many patterns up her sleaves.

Overall, good altitude and good service in a pretty package, I have no complains. RTM when pocket fails up. Another one added to the list.

Oh u tried her already bro. Thx for the MR.
Called and msgd her yesterday but radio silenced so i kiv 1stlah.
Plan to try her before i go vacation, guess will try her when i come back.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Anybody know what’s up with Coke? Supposed to meet at 4:30 but her phone is off
Old 26-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/wendy-massage/

Location.10/10
Massage . 7/10
JG. 8/10
HJ. 7/10. Her hand was very fast.
Look. 7.5/10.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
swybby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is she more to curvy? Or slim? Thanks in adv!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

I had an appointment today, went with no expectations as lookers usually don't perdorm well. Well I was damn wrong about that.

Location is pretty centralize, some bros will find it familiar.

Sensual wise was mixed in between massage, she will slither down and tease you now and then. Her devilish tongue in my ear, sends shivers down the spine. Catbath is well done.

Old 26-03-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
I really wonder why people who are mainly interested in sensual massage still bother with spas. Overpriced, limited privacy - aren't these two red flags sufficient? Unless you are just there for the massage... or maybe the booking is not a hassle, and you can even just walk in
Agreed totally, usually do walk ins when have difficulty with arranging appointments with sudden pockets of time
Old 26-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by swybby View Post
Is she more to curvy? Or slim? Thanks in adv!
Curvy, not fat but nubile. Very nice to hug.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pasirrisboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, i’m new to this service. any recommendations to give my virgin experience to? )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1