The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Yes, you are not allowed to sleep with a Laotian girl that is not married to you in Laos by law but who cares.
Most of the hotel in Laos will allow you to bring and stay with your Laotian girlfriend without any problem, just be careful and discreet as Laos is still officially a communist country. I have brought many Laotian girls back to my hotel through the years without encountering any problem. Enjoy.
Most importantly is not landing up in jail, that could be a disaster. I guess law isn't as strict as SG.
Old 20-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneering View Post
Field Report of Maiden trip to Vientiane

Thanks, this is valuable info for VTE newbies like me!
Old 24-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Most importantly is not landing up in jail, that could be a disaster. I guess law isn't as strict as SG.
if you do gena it, be prepared to fork out 1k usd or so to get out, maybe can be done with 500.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
if you do gena it, be prepared to fork out 1k usd or so to get out, maybe can be done with 500.
Hey bro,

You are still active in Laos?
Old 30-03-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey bro,

You are still active in Laos?
yeah going there twice a year
Old 30-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
yeah going there twice a year
Great, when are you going again?
Old 30-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great, when are you going again?
this coming may 9-20
but i will be going to luang prabang then vang vieng and lastly vientiane

nowadays i spend less days in vientiane as most of the stuffs i tried before already. exploring some other places for kang taos
Old 04-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
refractory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Headed to Lao next week for my 5th visit. Will be in LP and VTE looking for SSYTs. Let me know if anybody wants to grab a beer.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi, will be going vientaine for 1st time next month.
heard that the food are expensive like Phnom Penh , is it true? a simple meal woll cost 20usd n hotel 40usd?
Old 07-04-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
heard that the food are expensive like Phnom Penh , is it true? a simple meal woll cost 20usd n hotel 40usd?
Yes, food is more expensive but probably 5 to 10 USD and 40 USD for reasonable hotel. Go to Talat Sao foodcourt for cheaper lunch.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
food wise, yes it costs like 4-5 usd for their normal everyday rice noodles and stuffs.
so mainly i rather go eat their better foods in restaurants.
steaks, huge US style burgers goes for like 10 usd so it's much more "worth the price"

hotel depends on the area and type you want
i usually stay in a 3 star hotels n above, so it costs like 40usd for me. but mine had a jacuzzi with it, their normal rooms goes for 20+ usd
(best i had was a 4 star at 100 usd per night)
20 usd can get you hotels but at 2 stars grade or so
under 20 would be the backpackers style of hotel
Also some hotels are not girl friendly, so check with them if you are allowed to bring guests back or they charge a misc fee to bring girls back
if your chinese, u can try sanjiang hotel (price is lower for a china type of hotel room), outside of town but it's like chinatown in vte. everything is there, ktv, saunas, massage, chinese foods. but i don't recommend there if u wanna go to town very often.

Transport is very very ex there.
a trip from airport to town centre cost 7-8 usd (50-60k kip) (for less than 3km) so i usually stay in the town centre.
nowadays i take their bus from airport to my hotel for 15k kip
transport is only worth it if u have a group of 4
Old 07-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by refractory View Post
Headed to Lao next week for my 5th visit. Will be in LP and VTE looking for SSYTs. Let me know if anybody wants to grab a beer.
Bro you got lobangs for LP?
Old 08-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am free next month. Anyone going Vientiane ???? Can travel and explore together. I have been to luang Prabang. Nothing much there one very boring and the things there are considered expensive considering their standard of living. I wonder how the local can afford it. But one thing I must say is their girls are generally fair and tall and pretty.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro you got lobangs for LP?

What kind you looking for? Many on wechat, i tried a few of them, i can recommend they are safe, but they will ask for money first. In LP, there are few options, first is wechat, they usually charge 500k - 1M kip depending, they will drive to your location.

Another option, is going out and take a walk along the street (same stretch where the night market are, or along joma bakery) you will see some white minivan with girls in it, some will be standing outside, they charge around 300k for long time, but be careful, some are age way below 18.

Another option, if you have no bike, ask tuk tuk driver, give them a look, they will underatand and stop near you and ask, want some happy.

So if you have a motorbike, there are brothels, and pubs near the luang prabang stadium, its very dark and you will see some very obvious neon lights. They also charge 150k short time abd 300k long time. Also do becareful, some are age 12-15. They will looks so beautiful and full grown assets but way too young and dangerous.

The best bet is wechat, you can get a super beautiful white skinned lao girl.

Anyway i will try to give more details on LP and VV soon.
Some images of brothels cum pubs. It is just out of nowhere. But i will give you the coordinates when im free.

Old 09-04-2019, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Anyway i will try to give more details on LP and VV soon.
Some images of brothels cum pubs. It is just out of nowhere. But i will give you the coordinates when im free.
thanks man for lp lobang, but 500k to 1mil is just cut throat of prices thou hehe. im hoping to explore some local scene pubs, is stadium near chinese ppl area?
vv wise i been gg for the past 5 years so i knw where all the local scenes are, if u need any coords for such places let me knw.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1