The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-05-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

prior to exact date of your trip, one month time chat up on social with at least 20 girls.
Add line or wechat, pick out those potential ones.

Just make sure to chat with them, let them know u have plans to go bkk.

some decent girls on their free days will even bring you out to nice places and even treat u dinner.
create a list of 4-5 girls u will comfrim meet up at bkk.

ask for their schedule on your trip dates.
match their schedule to meet up each of them.

at changi airport, buy some cheap chocolate to impress them on first meet up.
After dinner, move on to drinks. Some of them will actually send u back to hotel.

this is chance for u to strike.

avoid those when meet up says she will bring her friend.
usually this kind are those who want free meals.

avoid at all cost.

For going clubbing with them, if they ask thier friends along, can avoid at all cost also.
go for those meeting with u solo.

Ask for their room location, if is to far from the meetup place, time spent will be lesser as some of them wil require time to go back.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Trainee View Post
Haha. Nice try on offering free beer. But there's no reason for me to buy beer.
Right, just head down to entertainment joints and enjoy yourself.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Right, just head down to entertainment joints and enjoy yourself.
Mr. Trainee,

Your nickname said it all, Mr. Trainee.

You asked people to hook you up for dinner & drinks. Then you stated that no free beer for the person or guys that will join you.

So, you also no pay for the dinner ?.

You, another person that wanna have fun, do not want to buy beer, even draught beer, a stingy cheapo Charlie, only cares for himself. Yes, ah ?.

Go and have fun in BKK. Hope you have fun but pay lots of money to the katoeys, other Thais that will cheat you.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Mr. Trainee,

Your nickname said it all, Mr. Trainee.

You asked people to hook you up for dinner & drinks. Then you stated that no free beer for the person or guys that will join you.

So, you also no pay for the dinner ?.

You, another person that wanna have fun, do not want to buy beer, even draught beer, a stingy cheapo Charlie, only cares for himself. Yes, ah ?.

Go and have fun in BKK. Hope you have fun but pay lots of money to the katoeys, other Thais that will cheat you.
I think he meant meet up for drinks n dinner
Old 01-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
I think he meant meet up for drinks n dinner
Yeah, meet up for drinks and dinner. But each individual pays his own choice of coca cola & food. And he no treat the others.

Next, he wants big neh neh, tight hairless pussy, fair and sweet young thing, model lookalike puying, total GFE playable lady that moans liked AV Japanese actress.

Treat me whisky and nice Thai aahaan, phom mai aw khap. I can buy bottles of whisky, mixers, ice for good BKK friends. Had enough of such noobs that wanna drinks and dinner but unwilling to spent a beer on others.

Yup. He would have a good day & nice night in BKK.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
1 beer, dun bother.... buffet beer, should have a few.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

Hi Dick,

They all so bad just ignore them, I will fly down from Chiangmai now and join you, I will buy you unlimited beer and hold your hand to walk thru all Bangkok happening place including the Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba.

Just tell me how many days you need me to hold your hand and transfer usd 1k per day to my account will do. I very goot wan, not like them like to suan xiao you.........
Old 01-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, I searched Annies massage in googlemaps, and found that it says permanently closed. Is it true? Where can I find the replacement like this joint? This is the venue with services on par with shower houses, miss this place alrdy...
Old 02-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Hi Dick,

They all so bad just ignore them, I will fly down from Chiangmai now and join you, I will buy you unlimited beer and hold your hand to walk thru all Bangkok happening place including the Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba.

Just tell me how many days you need me to hold your hand and transfer usd 1k per day to my account will do. I very goot wan, not like them like to suan xiao you.........
Walan eh you want to undercut naemlo!
Old 02-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Walan eh you want to undercut naemlo!
sales skill mah, after he transfer me money hor i pass to boss naemlo to handle lor
Old 02-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sales skill mah, after he transfer me money hor i pass to boss naemlo to handle lor
Good one...
Old 03-05-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah like that also can ah 55555!
Old 03-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbaaoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hknight2013 View Post
The Lord close shop liao
ohh okay. any alternative places to visit? hahaha
Old 03-05-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaaoo View Post
ohh okay. any alternative places to visit? hahaha
U might want to try this, https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=g...bs+bangkok&aqs
Old 03-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
jkljkl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjkljkl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
Bros, I searched Annies massage in googlemaps, and found that it says permanently closed. Is it true? Where can I find the replacement like this joint? This is the venue with services on par with shower houses, miss this place alrdy...
Yes. It is true. I went past the place yesterday.

The gals are relocated to Chrome Bar at Sukhumvit soi7/1. Seems to be under the same boss. But i did not go there to try their massage.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shinstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want to meet up for drinks next week? Will be in bkk till 9th.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1