The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng27 View Post
thks bro. will visit this joint l. I have just read a club at soi 11 name Sugar Club. Any bros have any experience on this club. This club seem like super near my hotel thatch staying, mercure SHU soi11
isnt this just beside levels? Never ever went in, but always see many farang going in. Those hipster young farang also, so maybe not a good place to find FL.

TBH, I find insanity ok leh, much better than climax. But if you want find fair skin girls, yea that's maybe a bit hard. But young fit/toned/brown skin thai girls quite a few everytime I go. Not that I dont like fair girls, but just not must only go for fair girls. Fair girls just go China, everywhere you step got 1. Anyway, you see thai beauty pageants, the winners like all brown skin one.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=jeffhardyz;17093456]Errmm, think u'll find truckloads upon truckloads of Korean men (cannot say Kimchi boys liao, ar boh kanna zap) there rather than SG peeps la. That place is virtually a Korean trusted pick up club or brothel SG peeps going there need to be mentally prepared, u're the minority there! N the ratio of normal party gals & FLs really depends la. On Thurs/Fri/Sat/eve of PH, the ratio be 80% (FLs) - 20% (Non-FLs). Casual sex or sex for $$$ ain't something new to most Thai gals tbh.

hmm yea lots of korean nowadays but I still see fair bit of Sg guys. I dont mind being the minority. I usually go places with mostly thai people partying anyway. As for whether girls prefer koreans or sg guys, it is a close fight from what I experience. That said, as long as you are not an asshole, thai girls usually quite friendly and warm to Sg guys leh.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
hmm yea lots of korean nowadays but I still see fair bit of Sg guys. I dont mind being the minority. I usually go places with mostly thai people partying anyway. As for whether girls prefer koreans or sg guys, it is a close fight from what I experience. That said, as long as you are not an asshole, thai girls usually quite friendly and warm to Sg guys leh.
Oh well, good for u, seems like u're adapting well to the scene @ Bkk, which is a gd thing . I brought up the huge Korean crowd thingy juz to give newbies going there a heads up, so they'll roughly know wat to expect. U're right though, being minority there ain't a bad thing. Our SG stocks there r still OK, FLs or non-FLs mostly r generally open to us.

Anyway, I'm not debating wif u regarding Koreans vs SG guys cos I think it'll a long & meaningless argument. We're there to hook up or get hook up wif Siam Bus, not finding future partners. Regardless of where u're frm, u can hav fun in LOS, as long u know how & where to get it.

No punts intended anyway. U go there often? I haven't been there since last September. Maybe I'll see u there some day. Cheers~
Old 02-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
However after those FLs knew that the kimchi boys are cheapo assholes, the preferred sg boys. No offence to kimchi boys, but yes this is according to girls there themselves. From what I observed, those kimchi boys MO is to pay cover charge and drink from a small bottle beer and roam around the SCD......
Eh Bro, be careful leh, cannot anyhow say offensive things like "kimchi boys" or "cheapo assholes" 1 woh, will hurt the feelings of the ppl of some country 1 leh Last time I said that kanna zapped shio! I dun wanna go on abt wat many Siam Bus told me abt Korean dudes & their evil deeds la, ppl can go find out themselves. Juz wanna used a Chinese saying to describe them: "又想当婊子又想立牌坊" 555, juz saying

Quote:
Sg boys glory days at SCD are long gone, after the kimchi boys took over it.......
Yup, that's wat I said earlier. There might be pockets of SG/Malaysians/HK/Taiwan dudes here & there but seriously, that place is essentially a Korean trusted/registered/certified pick-up joint or brothel. For those who r curious abt the place, juz hang arnd the sofas near the receptions or toilets there & see how many Siam Bus were being tabao by Korean dudes every nite. That's y I dun fancy that place anymore since 2yrs back.

Siam Bu can say they prefer guys frm this & that country, but end of the day, like wat Bro Funboi said, the colour of $$$ shines brighter than the colour of your passport.

Quote:
Just tips those waitress/waiter, they will help you intro girls if you feel shy to approach them........
555 that's wat my fren & I used to do in the past. IMO, SD is a not a budget place for picking up FLs/Non-FLs (subjective la, cos there're plenty of rich Chiongsters here). Drinks r not cheap & unless u're fast hand fast leg kinda "FLs picker", u're gonna spend quite a sum of THB on tips. N like wat Bro 55055 said, very Hi chance that they'll a) drink frm ur bottle, b) ask u to buy drinks or Shisha for them, c) they'll ask their "Sisters" to join in so that they can stay there for longer period (to hunt or be hunted by horny bastards like us ), or all of the above. Personally, if u're going there wif 1 or a few fellas then I think it's OK and slightly affordable (Sorry la, I'm a cheapo Asshole oso 555) But if u're solo or r on budget, I wld recommend that u give the place a skip la. Juz my 2 cents thoughts. Cheers~
Old 03-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

jeffhardyz,

I am actually going tomorrow lol. Last time quite often, now like every 3/4 months. From when the Sg guys are a majority at SD, I dont find it appealing. Music is very very bad. But no choice, after all the clubs at the thonglor and RCA areas close, if you want to continue partying, where do you go? You have the lower sukhumvit where SD or Mixx are, or you can go to Khao san, or if you dont stay too far lad phrao got a few decent clubs. I always stay around the Thong lor area, so if want to continue will go to lower sukhumvit. I still see quite a few Sg guys there, not as many as before, but still quite common to spot.

Regarding the korean debate, tbh I dont have too much real life info to go about giving an accurate picture. I just know that Sg guys still have a good market in bkk and the handsomeness of korean guys is too much exaggerated, they have fair skin I give them that. I would probably not go to SD much, not because the koreans are there, but the music really is bad. But no choice, why mainstream clubs close at 2am?
Old 03-03-2018, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Scratch dog. A favorite of Sg guys. Definitely have FLs, although not all, maybe 40% just there to drink and party. FLs also like to bring their customer to come here party. Good thing it closes at 4am. Once in a while, go there when normal clubs close at 2am. Last time all clubs close around 4am, 2am is really a joke, when Singapore clubs close at 4 or 5am. Bkk is suppose to be party city after all.

2 trips back, SD closed at midnight. Not sure if it is a permanent thing or a mishap in bribe transfer.

It is a kimchi-infested joint. Thanks to all the stupid K-pop and dramas, Thai girls were throwing themselves at anything that smelled kimchi. But, nowadays, many told me they don't like kimchis anymore because they treat ladies badly and usually carry bad attitudes.

Not sure if true, I also was told by someone at SD that ladyboys are not allowed inside SD. That is reassuring considering how dark it is in there lol.

If one wants to find a lady to go clubbing with and also seal the deal later, but wants to avoid the hassle of going to G club and possibly having to purchase membershit, gogo bars might be a good option to look. Find a girl you are attracted to, buy her a lady drink and chat to see if there is chemistry and if she is open to go with you to club. Might have to barfine her for long time. But, I have BF'ed someone short time to club with me and just tipped her some after we finished the deed in my hotel later.

Everything is possible in Thailand. All depend on your negotiating skill, attitude, look, wallet size, etc...
Old 03-03-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

iam arriving on the 8th. anyone want to party add me on line
modant1206
Old 03-03-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
jeffhardyz,

I am actually going tomorrow lol. Last time quite often, now like every 3/4 months. From when the Sg guys are a majority at SD, I dont find it appealing. Music is very very bad. But no choice, after all the clubs at the thonglor and RCA areas close, if you want to continue partying, where do you go? You have the lower sukhumvit where SD or Mixx are, or you can go to Khao san, or if you dont stay too far lad phrao got a few decent clubs. I always stay around the Thong lor area, so if want to continue will go to lower sukhumvit. I still see quite a few Sg guys there, not as many as before, but still quite common to spot.

Regarding the korean debate, tbh I dont have too much real life info to go about giving an accurate picture. I just know that Sg guys still have a good market in bkk and the handsomeness of korean guys is too much exaggerated, they have fair skin I give them that. I would probably not go to SD much, not because the koreans are there, but the music really is bad. But no choice, why mainstream clubs close at 2am?
Clubs inside Liberty Plaza Building at end of Thonglor still open till wee hours. Mostly Thai crowds, but same same dark and loud. Me getting too old to hang till past 2. So, ok lah!
Old 03-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I will be arriving bkk on 4 March. Anyone interested to party together please pm me.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Clubs inside Liberty Plaza Building at end of Thonglor still open till wee hours. Mostly Thai crowds, but same same dark and loud. Me getting too old to hang till past 2. So, ok lah!
i will probably go Noiz club at upper end of soi 55, see see look look. google says it close at 4am. Will be such a short trip from the usual grounds at thonglor, maybe can take a look after 2am.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
2 trips back, SD closed at midnight. Not sure if it is a permanent thing or a mishap in bribe transfer.

It is a kimchi-infested joint. Thanks to all the stupid K-pop and dramas, Thai girls were throwing themselves at anything that smelled kimchi. But, nowadays, many told me they don't like kimchis anymore because they treat ladies badly and usually carry bad attitudes.

Not sure if true, I also was told by someone at SD that ladyboys are not allowed inside SD. That is reassuring considering how dark it is in there lol.

If one wants to find a lady to go clubbing with and also seal the deal later, but wants to avoid the hassle of going to G club and possibly having to purchase membershit, gogo bars might be a good option to look. Find a girl you are attracted to, buy her a lady drink and chat to see if there is chemistry and if she is open to go with you to club. Might have to barfine her for long time. But, I have BF'ed someone short time to club with me and just tipped her some after we finished the deed in my hotel later.

Everything is possible in Thailand. All depend on your negotiating skill, attitude, look, wallet size, etc...
Another way will be using social apps. Thais are obsessed with apps, which is actually quite a bad thing for them. If you stay 4 nights, get ready 8 girls who say will meet and party with you. Even better, get them to promise they will stay over with you after clubbing. Some will ask for 'taxi' money or just ask you for some token of appreciation straight, which will be fair if she is your type. Be generous at the club, dance a little to show you are having fun dont just stand there like a block (i understand guys dont really like dancing but look at how the thai guys enjoy at their table and follow a bit), dress cleanly, be a little funny, the night should end well most of the time.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think they afraid that once start to drink, you tends to get tipsy hence after the deed being done, you don’t want to pay up. This could be the case. So many try to refrain from going to club, as they want the transaction to be smooth.

Or no chemistry, could be the case too.
bingo!

booked 1 fl n she was the one to jio to drink at hilton patts 😅.

its all about the chemistry n whether she feels “safe” going drinking with u.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thai guys dance? As far as I know, they do dance, but a handful only, compare to sg boys.
Thai cha cha.

Old 03-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
ioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry to hijack this guys. Tried to do a some research on ST hotels near Soi Cowboy and only the one above Thermae turned up. Are there nearer ones instead?

Appreciate the advice from the senior bros here. =)
Old 03-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioriyasakani View Post
Sorry to hijack this guys. Tried to do a some research on ST hotels near Soi Cowboy and only the one above Thermae turned up. Are there nearer ones instead?
Why will u need to do research? Spend the effort on getting gers. Priority is incorrect.

The gers will know better than u for the ST hotels around. Only max 2 hrs in the room, most spend less than an hour. As long the room is clean and provides u a shower room n bed, should be good enough. U expecting Shang standard?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1