The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

arrived in BKK today.. 1st round went to analisa. first time there. hmmm.. its a unique experience. 2nd round went to Addict, nothing fantastic. In between I went for a good rub at this place called Asia herbal association at Suk Soi 24. that was really 1 bloody good rub. totally worth the 1.1k+ for 90mins (1.2K less 5% add tax)

My 3rd went to a gogo girl in NEP. Nothing fantastic also. unfortunately i think i am falling sick.. hopefully a good rest now i will be better tomorrow. My last night and I have big plans.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Remember the old siam hotel coffee house where the FL gals cater mainly to the local Thai and asian.

yes ...that was the good old daysss

but now still got smaller cafe with FL
Old 03-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
yes ...that was the good old daysss

but now still got smaller cafe with FL
My first time was brought there by my Thai business friend and later introduced
to bros in the old Delphi Forum.
The FL Gals and LB and their Pimp/boyfriend moved over to the side lane at
Kamphaeng Phet road, just between former Siam Hotel & La Belle MP.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bros here...... have read many good infos here . Just have 2 questions
Will be going down in june

1) where to find freelance in the day time? I prefer for LT can company me go sight seeling n shopping

2) is novotel beside platinum mall guest friendly?
Old 04-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post

During my visits to Thermae, I saw a few guys that look really Singaporean...
Haha,maybe the yippun are losing their footing in thermae..but then again,I read ang moh go there too...so no surprise you will find local countrymen there. I'm expecting more with us talking about it. I'm rather surprised by my first time there. Will make it a point to return when I go there again!
Old 04-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Haha,maybe the yippun are losing their footing in thermae..but then again,I read ang moh go there too...so no surprise you will find local countrymen there. I'm expecting more with us talking about it. I'm rather surprised by my first time there. Will make it a point to return when I go there again!
It is filled with different nationalities, as I seen African, Arabic..... but Thais seldom go there cause if they want decent, budget, high end sex, they know where to go. To Thai, Thermae is not the high end sex but charging premium.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Japs have long time been the smaller chaitiow. Singaporeans are the best to chop for many years liow. Its just that this being a Sg based forum , we don't like the see the image in the mirror
Old 04-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went there for 4 days, I went every night but of course mainly to look.. At the peak period, it's almost like going into a pasar malam.. Dam packed
Old 04-03-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is filled with different nationalities, as I seen African, Arabic..... but Thais seldom go there cause if they want decent, budget, high end sex, they know where to go. To Thai, Thermae is not the high end sex but charging premium.
Still happy to stick to AGGs.. some of the dark skinned ones have had farang boyfriends who are real freaks and taught them a few things .. the things they do.. its like watching ripleys believe it or not
Old 04-03-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sast View Post
2) is novotel beside platinum mall guest friendly?
It has many many shopping crazy singaporeans who want the convenience of staying next to platinum.

I wouldn't wanna stay there because, believe it or not, i have run into singaporeans i know in pratunam.. last thing you wanna do is have an FL on your arm strolling through the lobby and you see your wife's spin class friend.. somemore June holidays..
Old 05-03-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Japs have long time been the smaller chaitiow. Singaporeans are the best to chop for many years liow. Its just that this being a Sg based forum , we don't like the see the image in the mirror
and I thought the japs were bigger chaitow?
Old 05-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I wouldn't wanna stay there because, believe it or not, i have run into singaporeans i know in pratunam.. last thing you wanna do is have an FL on your arm strolling through the lobby and you see your wife's spin class friend.. somemore June holidays..
Yea, once when I stayed around that area, I brought an AGG puying back. Though she dressed normally and with barely any tattoos around her, the hotel staff were giving her the 'look'. At that point, I felt damn malu sia.... from then on, rule of thumb, not to stay there unless necessary.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Went there for 4 days, I went every night but of course mainly to look.. At the peak period, it's almost like going into a pasar malam.. Dam packed
Point is, did you get a good deal?
Old 06-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Hi all! I am back from my 3d2n on saturday!

Let me try and document it.

I guess I got a pretty decent deal from our own Singapore Airlines. A few more bucks as compared to LCCs. Considering that I book the trip only 1 week before it was pretty reasonable. As for hotel, I recently paid for the membership for Accor Hotels so I went ahead and book Novotel Phloen Chit. S$250 for 2 nights. No complains. Nice room, strategic location good breakfast that came with the room.
So on D-day I woke up at 0430 to catch my flight at 0715 to BKK. Departed on time, had a smooth ride and landed ahead of schedule. Bought myself a SIM and got on the cab to the hotel. 0900 local time, took me more than 45 mins to get to the room. From there I start my solo adventure.

Day 1
Well.. It kinda got off a bad start. Barely 10mins after leaving the hotel I was stopped by a Policeman for littering. Well I was warned by my buddy the last trip that they will stop you for some coffee money if they see you throwing cigg butts. I didnt think so much and was caught off guard. End up after much haggling I left his booth 2K baht poorer.

Trying my best to shake off this bad feeling, my first stop my usual tailor then Analisa which was round the corner. Paid 2.5K and took a semi fair girl for 90 mins. will I go back? No. Its unique experience but really nothing to shout about and for $100. its simply too expensive.

Next stop was lunch then a proper massage. I highly recommend this place called Asia Herb Association. They have multiple branches and I visited the one at Suk Soi 24. Its quite a good walk from the BTR station but honestly its the best proper massage I ever encountered in the 10 years that I had been visiting BKK.

After massage, I took a short walk down to the oilies at Soi 24. Went in to Addict and the shop next to it. Dont see anyone that I fancy. CAnt remember the shop name but it was the first shop to the entrance to the oilies diagonally opposite mango. Paid 2.4K and took a fair looking SYT. How was she? She's young new to the business, pretty I guess but no service.

The rest of the afternoon was spent shopping and having dinner. After reporting strength I wasnt sleepy yet despite only slept less than 4 hrs the night before. So I went on to take a walk heading towards the direction of NEP. Before I continue, I want to disclaim that in my i have in my bucket list to try a post op tranny. therefore, for those who are uncomfortable or may judge me, please skip the rest of the paragraph. I initially had this thing at the back of my head but as i was walking along level 2 I was ambushed by a group of LBs. I must say that they are strong, insufficient testosterone doesnt mean that their core strength had been lost. Heavily outnumbered, I was cornered into the bar. Initially I was kinda pissed off, but seeing the friendly mama san and her bunch of LBs smile I knew that they had no harm. She apologizes again and again for man-handling me and asked that I spend some time with her girls. She made them line up for me and honestly, a handful dont look a single bit like guys. I took 2 LBs and asked them to take a seat, buying each of them a lady drink. Well to cut the story short, I realised that 1 of them is post op and had a trachea shaved too. By touch, that man made vagina does feel quite real. I gave in and indicated that I want to bring her back for ST. Costs me 2.2K all in, went back to my room so i saved a little on ST room. So... how was it? It is damn bloody tight, there was no way I can push all the way in. There was no flexibility as compared to the real stuff. after checking this off my bucket list I guess I wont do it again. I still prefer the real thing.

Sending her down, I headed to a 7-11 to get some groceries before heading back to sleep.

Day 2
After a nice 8 hrs uninterrupted sleep, I feel fresh and raring to go again.

First stop was Erawan Shrine then to Big C to pick up some shopping before heading to the tailor for fitting. After dropping off the bags back in the hotel, lunch was the next item. I found this japanese restaurant at the basement of JW Marriott. Craving for some sushi I went ahead to order a sushi set. I was told by the cute waitresses that the sashimis are flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays. Made by a jap chef at the counter. It was one the best I ever tasted in my life. No comparison to tsukiji market but it beats many shops in Singapore.

Next stop was back to Asia Herb Association. Yes. It is that good. I highly recommend one to try. Japanese are one of the key customers for this branch and there I spotted some really cute Japanese ladies. Make sure you accept their free membership. It knock 5% off the bill.

Feeling rejuvenated, I heading towards Hway Kwang. I decided to take a walk to Poseidon. Chose a 2nd floor fair looking SYT for 3K, honestly this was the best money spent within the 3 days in BKK. all you can ask for in a lady. Tight, good service, good looking. Unfortunately, I didnt managed to check the 3rd floor line up.

After dinner i went on to collect my merchandise from the tailor and took a long walk back to Phloen Chit. After depositing the merchandise I took a walk to Thermae. It was around 2130 and wow the cafe was to the brim with 80% Japanese. I initially had no intention for 1 more round but after seeing the line up, my lil bro started to stir. As I say, I had no intention for more mongering therefore I had not much baht on hand. I quickly headed out to hunt for a money changer. heading back less than 10mins later, the shortlisted ones were all gone! DAMN! Lesson learnt, go armed with cash and pick quickly. finally i understand what the bros meant when they say the japs are fast! Unwillingly i left the cafe after checking out another 3 girls who were average looking and not really my cup of tea. They quoted like 2.5k for ST. So nah... I headed off.
On the way back I check out the $$$$$$.com and placed an order for a girl I had shortlisted before the trip.looking at the time I decided that perhaps 1 hr is sufficient as I needed to sleep for a early flight in the morning. Not too long later she arrived at my door steps.
First impression, she is older than the pics. later on, found out that she is 30 instead of the advertised 25. tobh, I had a very interesting 1 hr with her. apart from the SOP action, I find that she can hold a conversation really well. I will surely consider having her for 24hrs on the next trip. Its not so much about the action, but more so as a companion. Its like, she knows whats she's doing and she's not stupid. I was honest with her and she appreciates it. She shared that when she was younger, she worked in Singapore on numerous occasions and was cheated by guys. One cheated her of money, the other few told her that they are not married but she found out later on that they are. We went on for more than 1 hr and she actually invited me for supper and told me that its her treat as we are now friends. Unfortunately, it was almost 0130 and I had to be up in a few hrs time. She immediately went, No problem! next time you come to BKK let me know. we go for food.

We exchanged email in the end. Interesting way to end the trip.

Had a few hrs of sleep and woke up unwillingly for the airport. Boarded the plane back to reality.

Apologies for the poorly written TR.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short report on my recent trip.

SCB bacarra still got pretty chicks but iirc much fewer than I went last time.
Maybe I visited at a bad time. Still manage to BF one. Nothing special experience.

Nana rainbow 5 I think previously rainbow 4? Next to where r4 was originally. Same male manager as R4 iirc. Was shocked to see lack of quality girl. Maybe went there at a wrong time in a Sunday nite I think. But the drop off was so bad from last time I visited R4. Usually they have no shortage of pretty girls. Left without BF anyone. One very generously overweight guy maybe from Taiwan or Malaysia look to be BFing 2 girls and negotiating with manager.
Saw a few Chinese prc. One group even had a girl in them. Mostly likely she was curious what goes on in these bars. Previously only saw Caucasian guy bringing their own Caucasian lady friend inside these kind of bars.

Crazy house. First time there. Less said the better. Kenna fleeced and left with wallet much thinner even though I didn't BF anyone. Lesson learnt. Partly my fault due to stupidity so next time if I ever do visit again will be more assertive. Anyway just for experience is not bad as I never been there before. Oh 100b fee iirc if no ID. Not as many farangs as I had thought initially. Still plenty Asians.

Thermae soi 15. Bros here are correct. Most happening place now. Compared to last time I visited the sheer number of choices and quality has gone up a lot. It's still a mixed bag with some below average ones and even spotted a few mature ones but many many choices. Customer base obviously still japs dominant. A few farangs even. Not sure what their strike rate is in thermae though. Saw one farang got rejected by star. Others I saw just drank beer and sat and talk amongst themselves. Did not see any prc. Spotted one Asian American cuz he happen to talk very loudly with a perfect American accent with a girl he knew. Went there 4 times and took home a girl everytime. Once even saw a girl I took home the day before so got paiseh and left before coming back again an hour later.

Overall impression this trip. BKK seem to be a lot more crowded and busy compared to my last trip. Popularity shot up. Immigration lines at airport were horrendous. Advice to those thinking of cutting it tight for departing flights not to risk it. You will get bogged down queueing up in lines.

From my experience, Girls from agogo bars are really shy. All of the girls I BF over the years insist on closing the bathroom door and bring down the window screen that blocks the view of the shower from the bedroom. Only one ever left it up so I can see her shower. One out of so many. I would thought agogo girls are used to people perving at them on stage. Guess they are shy creatures after all.

Last edited by trisno; 11-03-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1