The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Prices are really going crazily upwards.......
Old 25-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

inflation i gss...
Old 25-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Preyattacks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Bella from K Love.. Bonk her yesterday night.

Face: 8 (Almost perfect skin)
Body: 8.5 (Slim waist)
Tits: 8 (Really enjoy her nice tits)
Pussy: 8 (Nicely trimmed, no smell)
BJ: 7 (Suction is there, but abit short)
FJ: 8.5 (Not much moaning from her but still enjoyable)
Bathtub: No (Bathtub is abit small)
GFE: 8 (She tried to interact and make small talks)
RTF: When I have the $..

The selling point for this gal is her face and tits... Hope next time i rtf
her bj can b longer..
Old 26-07-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lets hope Bro King can bring some "normal" class K gals for those who like Kimchi lor lol...

Have watched the prices spiralled up for K gals luckily I had at mine kimchi at $180 many many many years back.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

i second that... else after eating kimchi become broke liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Lets hope Bro King can bring some "normal" class K gals for those who like Kimchi lor lol...

Have watched the prices spiralled up for K gals luckily I had at mine kimchi at $180 many many many years back.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Haha can't believe 10 years have passed so quickly
Old 26-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

Haha Bro Tiu😊 cheers 😊
Old 26-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Secondly ,I knew some Korean gals thats willing to come SIN for $500/hr-maybe.Im not an OKT,just wanna share with bros that are sincere to treat K gals like Princess.

If many bros interested ,I try to see if she wanna come down lor.

Girls are the same-give them 1k or 10k whatever if you treat them like trash they will still prefer the $500 ones.

Just my opinion,Im not here for points but remember one thing Karma goes around...1K gals bonked and not diseased...zin zin
Old 26-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Secondly ,I knew some Korean gals thats willing to come SIN for $500/hr-maybe.Im not an OKT,just wanna share with bros that are sincere to treat K gals like Princess.

If many bros interested ,I try to see if she wanna come down lor.

Girls are the same-give them 1k or 10k whatever if you treat them like trash they will still prefer the $500 ones.

Just my opinion,Im not here for points but remember one thing Karma goes around...1K gals bonked and not diseased...zin zin
i'm interested, camp here first.
Old 26-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Ya bro H.S will keep you updated if she visited the city of greens.

Bro Kings,all the best in your venture.Like you say before eat Lobster or eat Mac choices are ours .Maybe I will support you one day the Normal class lol ,keep my nick updated 😊
Old 26-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya bro H.S will keep you updated if she visited the city of greens.

Bro Kings,all the best in your venture.Like you say before eat Lobster or eat Mac choices are ours .Maybe I will support you one day the Normal class lol ,keep my nick updated 😊
tks Bro Bninja, wait for your update then.
Old 26-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Bro Ocbc ,lets give Bro King a break .Hes a very nice fellow Ive talked to him..If he can get Yoona type of gal 5k also ppl will call 😊For me im happy with Song Ji Hyo lookalike $400 a shot im happy haha...😁
Old 26-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Ocbc ,lets give Bro King a break .Hes a very nice fellow Ive talked to him..If he can get Yoona type of gal 5k also ppl will call 😊For me im happy with Song Ji Hyo lookalike $400 a shot im happy haha...😁
i second that, cheap and good, song song gao jurong...
Old 27-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Somesong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR on Jayne from K Love..

Hmmm she is good in the BJ, nice suction. But she don't really do french kissing,
maybe depends on chemistry. A cute girl that gives me the feeling that i must protect her.
haha.was the same age as her and we chit chat abit.
After session end, keep on thinking about her.don know why.
Haha. hope when she comes back can book another session with her
again.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: N/A
Attitude : 7.5/10
Old 29-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Wagyu taste good regardless of passpport. I juz tried and paid good tips to a kimchi born in thailand with A.A. class body like Legendary Aiya with sailor moon type boobs and leggy. She is in tip top 9.0 grade like many rare species with perky and beatiful butt who can wear super hot pants revealling reef standard butt.

She is rare gem like u cannot meet at least for many years to come. She reminded me a barbie doll Japanese born in thai as well with advanced booking till a week and full house for the whole stay.

Kimchi must have trademark for pinky pussy and nipple. Otherwise they are juz same other normal Asian girl.Some tried plastic surgery to change colour. But the realkimchi has its lips, nipple and pussy at translucent fair colour .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1