The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute
Legal House-Thai

As above, usually after she wear condom for you, (1). Why she will use tissue and clean the condom?
(2). After she use tissue and clean the condom, she will take don't know what( maybe lubricant) press out white colour one and apply it on your condom, What is it?

Didn't really go and notice. thought of this recently.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold
Re: Legal House-Thai

1)U try inserting the condom into ur finger and lick it . Wats the taste of the lubricant ?

2)She need ky to service you .
Old 12-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceed View Post
As above, usually after she wear condom for you, (1). Why she will use tissue and clean the condom?
I have noticed this before in Australia. The woman used tissue to wrap-wipe the condom that she wore on me, like as if to absorb the lubricant on it to make it less wet. I don't know why.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

If she applied her white stuff immediately after wiping off the condom's lubricant, then i don't think it's the taste because i have never met anyone who coats a condom with KY before licking and sucking it.

Perhaps she has a high-maintenance pussy that prefers better quality lubricants?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1