The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
usually go to those "clean" MP for aromatherapy
hope for surprise but usually no have
how to identify MP that may have special ... girls sitting outside?
so far only knew 1 at sukhumvit ... tried 3 different girls.
bring into a room is high chance. If curtain means no chance
Why need to may have special? You are looking for the thrill? Small MPs (oilies) always have girls sitting outside and there you can get FS. For those legit massage places, yes perhaps you can propose the girls for specials but I guess at most you will only get a HJ, price should be a little higher than normal. Most of the time, I get aunties so never really think of that and it will be awkward if she feels offended by what you are proposing.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Got a couple of newbies asking about massage places, so to save time, i will give brief intro to MPs in bkk.

Soapy MPs - 1x FJ as standard package with bath tub action. Sometimes can find SYT, but they are typically more ex. Usually girls are mid 20s and above. After Nataree closed, harder to find fair syt type already. You can find these MPs easily around Huai Kwang area. Examples are already stated, such as Emanuelle, poisedon, Maria, Ocean, Hi-class etc. There are others outside Huai Kwang as well, but i will not list here. Pls google yourself.

Oily MP - Tourists typically go to those clustered around sukh soi 24, 26, 31, 33. Some oily MPs provide bath tub with FJ services, or minimally shower with FJ. Usually massage with oil or lotion included. Many of these places offer 2 shots in the package. Girls are typically dark skin and not as beautiful compared to Soapy, but there are gems that can rival those in soapy MPs. SYTs can be found too at times. Google to find out location and websites. Usually they have pics of girls too.

Kapoo - Usually frequented by Thais, but tourists have ventured to these places. Happy ending is HJ, but if the price is right and girls are ok, BJ and FJ can be negotiated too. Packages offered can be complicated...eg. u can choose top off, bottom off, full nude, b2b massage etc. You have to go shop to find out price or google. Usually girls are syt, fair looking. Have students working to supplement income too. However, chances of a girl that can speak english is usually lower compared to the above MPs.

Hybrid MPs - There are smaller MPs that can be classified between soapy and oily MPs, or kapoo and oily MPs. Many in the outskirts, and some around tourist areas too. For soapy-oily MPs, an example would be Mitu massage, which offers both. For kapoo-oily MPs, i classify them as offering HJ package only. Other services need to negotiate.

Others - There are FLs clustered around certain areas, and u go to their apartment. Would not recommend cos need to speak Thai. They are contactable via Line, but these girls may not want to accept tourists. You can google to find out these websites advertising FLs.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

As to the frequently asked question about which MPs are good, i am not one to recommend cos what i think is good for me would differ for you. Looks, services etc are subjective. Budget too, depending on how much you willing to spend.

What i've listed are clustered within walking distances, so u can go MP hopping. Unless you are regular in bkk, i wouldnt recommend a specific place to go. Sometimes, going at the right time makes a difference to the selection of girls too.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Got a couple of newbies asking about massage places, so to save time, i will give brief intro to MPs in bkk.

Soapy MPs - 1x FJ as standard package with bath tub action. Sometimes can find SYT, but they are typically more ex. Usually girls are mid 20s and above. After Nataree closed, harder to find fair syt type already. You can find these MPs easily around Huai Kwang area. Examples are already stated, such as Emanuelle, poisedon, Maria, Ocean, Hi-class etc. There are others outside Huai Kwang as well, but i will not list here. Pls google yourself.

Oily MP - Tourists typically go to those clustered around sukh soi 24, 26, 31, 33. Some oily MPs provide bath tub with FJ services, or minimally shower with FJ. Usually massage with oil or lotion included. Many of these places offer 2 shots in the package. Girls are typically dark skin and not as beautiful compared to Soapy, but there are gems that can rival those in soapy MPs. SYTs can be found too at times. Google to find out location and websites. Usually they have pics of girls too.

Kapoo - Usually frequented by Thais, but tourists have ventured to these places. Happy ending is HJ, but if the price is right and girls are ok, BJ and FJ can be negotiated too. Packages offered can be complicated...eg. u can choose top off, bottom off, full nude, b2b massage etc. You have to go shop to find out price or google. Usually girls are syt, fair looking. Have students working to supplement income too. However, chances of a girl that can speak english is usually lower compared to the above MPs.

Hybrid MPs - There are smaller MPs that can be classified between soapy and oily MPs, or kapoo and oily MPs. Many in the outskirts, and some around tourist areas too. For soapy-oily MPs, an example would be Mitu massage, which offers both. For kapoo-oily MPs, i classify them as offering HJ package only. Other services need to negotiate.

Others - There are FLs clustered around certain areas, and u go to their apartment. Would not recommend cos need to speak Thai. They are contactable via Line, but these girls may not want to accept tourists. You can google to find out these websites advertising FLs.

Thanks, very useful information.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-03-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just want to do a quick report on maria.
Didn't find the information mentioned about it very accurate, price range first of all. It starts off at 5k-8/9k, so it's not as expensive as lords was. And the management was no better or worst than any other joints I've been too. Mamasan wasn't rude and me and a friend walked in shorts and tv shirt.
From what I gathered English amongst the girls probably more limited than what I have experienced at lords where most of the girls had conversational English levels. At maria we had to engage in Google conversations, however the quality made up for the inconvenience there.
I would say quality was still better had when lords was around but maria will deliver an easy second place, or perhaps it was a Tuesday that we went and 70% of the girls had already been chosen.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Just want to do a quick report on maria.
Didn't find the information mentioned about it very accurate, price range first of all. It starts off at 5k-8/9k, so it's not as expensive as lords was.
You asked for the price or were you shown the card listing the range of prices? The card was shown to me, and i remembered from 6-12k. But it doesn't matter. The Lord was from 4.8k all the way to 10k thereabouts. Prices are similiar if not alittle more ex at Maria.

I wrote previously that the mamasan at maria had a stuck-up attitude. She was never rude in my face. She went through the motion of bringing me to the hall to see the girls, but she wasn't interested to introduce anyone. It was when i was walking out that she made rude remarks in Thai about me, assuming that i didn't understand Tbai cos i was speaking with her throughout in English.

Anyways, different people different experiences. It's worth a visit to see how grand the place is. Hope the room is worth the price
Old 21-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The room was almost a carbon copy to lords with the exception of two upright Bose speakers oddly placed in there, the girl didn't put it to use so I assume some clients wanna listen to loud music whilst inside.
The price list was what was written down for us by the mamasan and she didn't do any sort of introduction either not that we minded, even at lords the boss man just let us oggle until we were satisfied enough to pick.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Haiz. Why u walk out... should just ask her how much to book her n tell her none is beautiful same her. 55555.. just joking.
Old aunties you want meh... She so stuck up maybe will ask for more than 12k na....555.

Anyway, i have to confess i visited Maria at the wrong time..at about 10pm and on a Sunday. By then, only about 10-15 MILFs to choose from. If i had to guess their age, i wouldnt think any of them were below 30. There was one exception--look like late 20s, could pass off as a tv presenter, but price tag 12k

For 12k, i could get a syt to accompany me overnight from one of the okt advertising here.

There are gems at Maria if go at the right time. Just a matter of price. Went for drinks with my gik and her friends. She pointed out 2 of them that used to work at Lord but now working in Maria. If i had seen them at Maria, i would have picked either one of them straightaway. They were in late 20s and have the OL look...suits my taste well. From what i heard, they are priced midrange but i couldnt squeeze more info out from my gik cos she was getting jealous...555

Just sharing for info. Best to go explore your own and find your fav spot. My preference has always been to go La Belle first, cos i like their rooms. If don't find any girls, then i would head over to Emanuelle.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haiz. 55555.. just joking.
Bro, too many 5 or ha la. Hope you won't make your gal 666666 when 222 each other. 555.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Went for drinks with my gik and her friends.

From what i heard, they are priced midrange but i couldnt squeeze more info out from my gik cos she was getting jealous...555
Miss those days with my arp nam gik.
Really a gem.
Mobile no. already disconnected and that was pre-social media apps era.

Some more have car ferry me around.
Sibei song.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Miss those days with my arp nam gik.
Really a gem.
Mobile no. already disconnected and that was pre-social media apps
Wah! Pre-social media app...if she still working must be at least 40 yrs old now

Samsters can always try to sian arb nam girls na. Especially those you can click with or have chemistry. If they are free lancers, easy for them to take time off work to go out party or have romantic dinner, and back for a romp. Up to you how much taxi money to give next morning.

Sometimes they will ask upfront to go out with you. If that's the case, depends on your negotiation skills
Old 24-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I like Labelle the most out of all the bathhouses. On weekends they have decent side liners for 7000~8000 many are in their early 20s their looks varies from 7~9 and the service is always solid. Never like the lord perhaps coz I never tried or seen the 10k girls.

Now as for kapoo my local friends took me to 3 but really not my cup of tea. The girls service is a crap shoot and most will only offer hj if they don’t know you well enough. Also I think it’s more fun for local Thai guys as they can communicate with the girls. Your mileage varies greatly with these spa girls coz same girl could be wild and fun with my local friends but with me due to language barrier they are are more shy and reserved.

I was once offered sex for 6000 on top of the 2800 basic service... yeah since extra service is to be negotiated these girls would always ask tourist more coz they also understand the tourists mentality. But since I feel like due to my limited language skills it’s really not worth the asking price and I prefer places like La Belle or Taragon as service is guaranteed, at least 99% of the time...

When you travel in groups remember to tip more and upgrade to vip room so you get a nice jacuzzi where you could enjoy some live actions and see these girls perform. Always fun and if everyone is down you could swap and play... just remember to bring extra condoms^.^
Old 24-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Tarawadee Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Wah! Pre-social media app...if she still working must be at least 40 yrs old now
Should be late 30s by now.

Quote:
Found this in my library.. its damn long ago. 55555

I know there's a lot mixed reviews on this place. Some of u been there b4 also 5555. Just wondering if it still exist or been renamed.
Like you said mixed reviews on Tarawadee.

Only have been have once or twice to lim kopi while waiting for a friend to finish a session.
Came down and he pui chao nua.

Should be still in existence with same name.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

More FRs from my mini Thai transit trip recently:

Target: Emmanuelle (Huay Kuang)
Date: Monday
Time: 6pm

Walked in just in time for the peak timing for the chicks.

Papa san gave me the card for the categories. As below:
B 2200
L 3000
S 3400
SL 4000
SP 4500
SM 5000
M 6000
PR 8000

Close to 7pm, in walked a few X and PR, zoomed in on one Cat X with gorgeous SYT face and CFM bod. But told myself I won't splurge that much today. And my experience with any chick M and above has not been good, too many prima donnas.

Waited a while more, and sexy CFM babe with enhanced Cs and tight bod came along. She was SM category, so told the papasan and chit chatted a while with Cake before going up to the room.

Wouldn't have a bad review to write about her. Service was good and GFE, and sensual BBBJ and FJ. But just couldn't take a hard fuck and pounding.

So the chemistry dried up in the end. But I must say her body is one of the better ones in the selection, 1.6m tall, slim tight bod, enhanced Cs and very sexy slim legs. Some reviews say Emmanuelle has the quantity but not much quality.

The quantity part I agree but there are gems to be found out here. Did a banging hot S category last year but I guess she has moved on.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Arrow Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
SM 5000

She was SM category, so told the papasan and chit chatted a while with Cake before going up to the room.
Cat SM out of my budget!

Bangkok now is executive level spending.
Cannot afford to cheong in Bangkok any more!

Nowadays want to find below 20yo SYTs really not easy.
Maybe only Catherine will have more?

These days I believe Agogo Bars will have more younger girls than Soapy Massage Parlours.
Most of the Ratchada stretch of Soapy MPs the average age is 25-30yo old chickens.

To me any girl above 25yo is considered "old".

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 27-03-2018 at 01:19 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1