The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Why she change name n pic ha
To generate attention. Which worked.

Maybe more mls would do this marketing trick now.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone try 99 before hows the service FN?
And does she look like the photo
Old 21-03-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

Any FR for below
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-xiaoxiao/
Old 21-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
puppy_gonia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakjh View Post
100% Agree. Definitely one of the prettier ML around. GFE max. Worth it.
Heard from her that she does back stepping too. But I pantang, not willing to let others step haha. Now trying to ask if she can do knee instead.

But yeah her looks and figure really solid compared to a lot of others. Plus her massage and her hand technique really makes it a one whole package.
Nothing to complain about for that price.
Old 21-03-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Anyone try 99 before hows the service FN?
And does she look like the photo
She does FN? I only visited her once and don't think that is part of the package.

She does a good BBBJ though it is not something I look for.

Looks quite pretty like the ktv girls but 21 years old is too far-fetched.

Not keen to travel to area B for her, just as I dropped Anyi.

Zara
Old 21-03-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alright thanks bro
Old 21-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Have bro just two pages back my fr
Old 21-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Have bro just two pages back my fr
I read your MR it seems that it is just 1 shot with the JG. Does she ask if want 2xHJ as per her listing?

Zara
Old 21-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Looks - her photos didn't do her justice. She looks way better IRL. Big eyes small & sharp face with nice facial features.

Body - Would say hers is resembled to zora's. Some bros will know zora has one of the best body ard. Smooth complexion Perky butt slim waist and nice bossom.

Massage wise is pretty average but she did some juagen for me which i really enjoyed.

Sensuality - it was a fun & hot session. She's willing to please and adapt different positions during HJ. With her hot body & pretty face..it's hard not to enjoy session.

GFE - she has lively & straightforward character. Like a Sichuan peppercorn. Nice conversationalist. Cute as she still didn't know the trade well & curious on stuffs abt this trade.
agree with this bro after trying xiaoxi
area B
roommate of one popular angpai
photos is very close to her actual look WYSIWYG
syt petite size, she doesnt put on much makeup
natural B
still have doggy hj style
from sichuan
bubbly cheerful kind, easy to converse well
for her petite size, her massage already consider quite good enough
Old 22-03-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
For JG, I recommend Mia
More Chinese style JG and she really know how to pull the veins (can feel the ureter stretched). I just love that feeling and is really effective. Little bro can last abit longer during sex and constant erection after her JG - especially in morning for 2-3days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey bros,

Anyone tried Mia before? https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-mia/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hi Guys,

Anyone tried Mia before?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-mia/
Quick review, opted for an 1.5hr session.

Bad
  • moderate-high phone usage, repeatedly and throughout session even during sensual
  • 5/10 looks
  • even worse than vanilla, zero gfe, no stripping of top till i prompted (though she allowed touching)

Good
  • really good at hdly, might be a personal preference, but I very rarely get to cum from a HJ, often getting soft from the time pressure or self-servicing at the end. But I was rock hard throughout and she got me off. Possibly the best I've ever enjoyed
  • Acceptable toilet, above average cleanliness I would say, especially because its brightly lit without any odors. Odor free towel too.
  • No rushing or complaints even though we finished at a full 1.5hr and i still had to shower after
  • JG and massage were decent
  • Although zero gfe, she was friendly and made small talk

If anyone knows any ML that teases/hdly/hj similar to her please share!!
Old 22-03-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4901 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
To generate attention. Which worked.

Maybe more mls would do this marketing trick now.
Yeh bro, u highlighted a trick which they now do often.

Rotate their pix thru various platforms to heighten attention.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Good-late night FRs, heng tmr wfh no need wake up too early

ML: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/angelbaby-massage/

Look : Very very identical to photos but the room's light very dimmed
Body : One of the best smell-ing ML me ever been to, smells so nice oh my god
Boobs : Welcome to grope her boobies but she shows me the mark on her right boobs
Attitude : Earnest and hardworking, and combined with her expert massaging skills plus decent arousing sensuals (although SN) makes her a rare choice of a ML. Many body wash shampoos in bath room, sibeh colorful
GFE : Her GFE is not bad, she will ask you to hug her from the back after her wash-up from hj and until you goes shower but true potential lies in her sensual skills as per my positive experience so might be YMMV. But thinks she's a fairly playful person generally
Sensual : Sensual wise SN, top off. Roaming signal not sure, never venture much as its my first visit. Very earnest to find out whats turns you on, nipple licking and other sop. Only got light pecks but was good because it was a very arousing session overall, she likes to make those moan sounds naughtily even after hj deed
Massage : The best proper-massage sequence, she's professionally trained I think? very expert, and very patient that of a expert level

ML: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tang-tang-massage/

Look : -5% from photo but very very naturally sweet looking, but looks is indeed subjective so mind you
Body : I think she will look very sexy in those bodycon dresses, ample soft cleavage plus her medium long hair can do those classy styles like those oriental bribesmaid dress would not look out-of-place for her
Boobs : Ample boobies on her, very soft to grope
Attitude : Her personality will draws you in (I'm not even kidding or sugarcoating), plus points she very very accommodating (reasonably way) and not-shy. I think her nice character shines here, very genuine till it reminds me of other ML. The shampoo she used is also the most expensive to-date that me came across, was Kiehl volumizing shampoo
GFE : Really gives the nice-girl vibey, and accomodating while remains genuine.. I think is a rare combo. Kinda look like 邻家 girl appearance wise and her mannerisms but with a 傻大姐 vibe, I think she's a very unique ML no wonder so popular
Sensual : All off with panties remains on, were wearing a lacey dress. BJ skills is out of this world as per all the other bro's FR, very good stamina and literally sucked every last drop out of your soul, very hardworking
Massage : Never tried and skipped, as I sensed she shines in conversation-wise so opt to chitchat awhile before the deed
Old 22-03-2023, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
Quick review, opted for an 1.5hr session.

Bad
  • moderate-high phone usage, repeatedly and throughout session even during sensual
  • 5/10 looks
  • even worse than vanilla, zero gfe, no stripping of top till i prompted (though she allowed touching)

Good
  • really good at hdly, might be a personal preference, but I very rarely get to cum from a HJ, often getting soft from the time pressure or self-servicing at the end. But I was rock hard throughout and she got me off. Possibly the best I've ever enjoyed
  • Acceptable toilet, above average cleanliness I would say, especially because its brightly lit without any odors. Odor free towel too.
  • No rushing or complaints even though we finished at a full 1.5hr and i still had to shower after
  • JG and massage were decent
  • Although zero gfe, she was friendly and made small talk

If anyone knows any ML that teases/hdly/hj similar to her please share!!
Can give Xiao Xiao a try, https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-xiaoxiao/
Old 22-03-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alright thanks bro
Oh bro I saw her listing again. A bit misleading.

Zara
Old 22-03-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Anyone visited Coco (https://sglonelyguy-20.com/cocomassage/) and got MR to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1