The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
https://sglonelyguy.org/duoduo-massage/

Any FRs for this lady?
Old 17-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

OG Angel say she going back 10 Jan.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Thanks for the advise. Can confirm below links are correct? In case got duplicates.

Angel and Mimi old bird liao shd know which one.

Whay about the rest?

https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yy/
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

Thanks!
Wrong Lu Lu... It's this Lu Lu
https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage-fj/
She leaves 20th Dec. Pretty girl, tight body, sunshine smile and top notch services. Even without the FJ.

YY change name to Xiao Shu Qi, lol.
https://sglonelyguy.org/shu-qi-massage/
Petite, exotic, young and fun.

Xue ER link correct
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er
Sultry, skilled mistress. Awesome boobs.
Old 17-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
I seldom write negative review but this lady is one of the worst I ever booked. Believe or not is up to you.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

My whole session was 19minutes from stepping in the hdb apartment to leaving the apartment. Let me explain.

My first shower was fast since I already showered at home before proceeding to her place. Lie down on the bed, she start doing piano massage. At this point everything was still ok. The next moment, ask me to turn around. I was stun seriously. The massage was less than 5minutes. I am thinking maybe her SOP was different compare to other ladies. Turned over and she asked me" want condom blowjob or hj". Since I am not a fan of blowjob, I replied her up to you. ( I already Sian half) so she straight put some oil on my dick and start shaking. My dick was not even hard yet. I told her can you tease a little like licking my nipple. She replied ok. Lick about 15 seconds and back to her old position which was sitting down beside my legs. After a few minutes, she asked me do I have any feel? Cumming soon? I told her not yet. Her response super power. She told me why not I shake myself. WTF! If I shake myself, why pay $100. I told her it's fine if she want to stop. I thought she will say can try for few more minutes or whatever. But I was wrong! She asked me to go shower. Awesome experience.

FYI, I visit sglonely 2 times a week at least. I was not late for the appointment. Age 27. I know they come over to earn and not easy for them but she really CMI. Attitude suck to the max. Black face like I owe her money.

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Attitude: 0/10
Photos are slightly younger. But still consider good looking.
Wow that’s frickin horrible. I hope you didn’t pay her the full $100 fee. That’s just ridiculous. Thanks for the warning, I was looking at this girl but now I know definitely to skip
Old 17-12-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, sorry to read about your horrid experience. But seriously I hope you didn't pay her full rate for such fucked up service standards. I would just shower, get dressed, leave $50 on the table and make my way out. If she has the cheek to demand full rate I will tell her off that she delivers half baked services so $50 is oredi a lot. Seriously this kind of ML needs to just pack up RTC for good.
$50 can get you a decent hj or cim in most places ....
Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
$50 can get you a decent hj or cim in most places ....
Cheerz
AC
Wow.. $50 cim kang tao sia.. Bro AC you not scare your inbox kena spam for contact?
Old 17-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
I seldom write negative review but this lady is one of the worst I ever booked. Believe or not is up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Today has been one mishap after another.
First I find someone used my nick for an FR on SLG, then feeling frisky I tried to get slots with my regulars and either code red, no viable slot so took a gamble and sought out https://sglonelyguy.org/nana-massage/
wow took a bullet for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Have been feeling quite sian since my regular went back so hooked up with another ml. Call me noob but this is something I’ve never experienced before.
Is it too drastic? Am I being rude? Or is it the right thing to cut all contact? Please pardon my noobness.
did you pay her during those sessions? or did she even drop a hint of paying for the sessions you spent with her?
Like most bros mentioned ,please weigh the risk and consequences the can potentially surfaced.
I'll never add them to any social networking site that will reveal who my friends are.
cutting ties with her might seems too extreme to me la, what i'll do is to make it clear that keep this relationship/friendship simple,
and will not commit a serious relationship with her unless otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This one can't openly/privately share one..

She's pretty darn strict and cautious about adding people she doesn't know and/or trust, even if that person has records in DB..
Dammit always wanted to try her but was unlucky never gotten LMM's wechat as her account is blocked when i visited.
want to book her again and the saga broke out knn....
any other way to make contact with her? pun intended

Thank You
Old 17-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She stay alone or with Qiao Lin?
No idea man. Only know one more person. Didn't ask
Old 17-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-qi-qi/

Anyone tried before? Pics appeared heavily PS'ed and the site MRs look too 'manufactured'
Old 17-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:

My whole session was 19minutes from stepping in the hdb apartment to leaving the apartment. Let me explain.

My first shower was fast since I already showered at home before proceeding to her place. Lie down on the bed, she start doing piano massage. At this point everything was still ok. The next moment, ask me to turn around. I was stun seriously. The massage was less than 5minutes. I am thinking maybe her SOP was different compare to other ladies. Turned over and she asked me" want condom blowjob or hj". Since I am not a fan of blowjob, I replied her up to you. ( I already Sian half) so she straight put some oil on my dick and start shaking. My dick was not even hard yet. I told her can you tease a little like licking my nipple. She replied ok. Lick about 15 seconds and back to her old position which was sitting down beside my legs. After a few minutes, she asked me do I have any feel? Cumming soon? I told her not yet. Her response super power. She told me why not I shake myself. WTF! If I shake myself, why pay $100. I told her it's fine if she want to stop. I thought she will say can try for few more minutes or whatever. But I was wrong! She asked me to go shower. Awesome experience.

FYI, I visit sglonely 2 times a week at least. I was not late for the appointment. Age 27. I know they come over to earn and not easy for them but she really CMI. Attitude suck to the max. Black face like I owe her money.

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Sounds so similar to my experience with Jiaqi. Alot of these are possibly FL convert. Maybe they feel as ML earn less so just do and f off. Plus they do not know how to handle ML customers as primarily, SOP differs. But that was Very bad experience, thanks for sharing this massive landmine
Old 17-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Had thought about booking her, but decided against it because operating from HDB flat.Heng ah...
Old 17-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
littleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

[QUOTE=littleskinny;19523471]Yes. She is a nice lady.

Indeed, she is really gorgeous, hardworking, service oriented.

Milf lover will love her
Old 17-12-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Drove past mints place(kallang) yesterday and got reminded of her. Wanted to say hi on WeChat and realised that she added fren verification (I guess that's as good as blocking). Perhaps too long nv contact.

Any ml in the market with similar vibes? I recall there was a Vicky but I did not try herm
Old 17-12-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, arranging with her needs some luck, haha
But as we all know, its well worth it
Yes! She messaged me today and I am in for a treat later
Old 17-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for SGlonelyguy wei wei

Looks: yes it is her but not that young
Boobs: nope.. definitely not C cup, A cup only
Body: slim

Pros: good bbbj with CIM , arousing BM in the nude with good catbath. Will not hurry to chase you out, maybe no customer after me.

Cons: small bathroom so shower alone. Small boobs, can touch but cannot kiss/lick. Bushy pussy, cannot finger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1