The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Been for the last 4 nights already, today is the last night.
Update on Laos veintiane,
the money changer by walkman village is not changing money anymore.
only left the pharmacy money changer, the rates for sgd is as per norm for banks, only usd they can give higher rates.

there's a newer vietnam girl parlour by the name of Loc Phut massage.
new place, bigger rooms and a bigger jacuzzi pool and finally a bed for action.
Prices start from 1.2m to 1.8m. (including fj)
girl wise, should be around the same standard as veintiane plaza massage.

Goldstar got cleaned up and no longer sell balloons
There's also a new chinaman joint by the name of tiangong (TG club)which is now the more happening place.
Last min didn't go because the min spending for a lowest end table costs 1.6mil which is a rip off. even dplus isnt that ex.

rates for myst is the middle range, sitting 40usd LT 110 usd(not include sitting) ST i forgot what price maybe ard 80usd

sanjiang still the lowest at 200rmb for sitting, LT at 650rmb(exclude sitting)
girl wise, all shape and sizes. mainly bigger sizes.

Last edited by kwaychup; 02-04-2024 at 06:08 AM. Reason: update
Old 03-04-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Been for the last 4 nights already, today is the last night.
Update on Laos.
Thank you for these updates and I hope you've enjoyed your time here.
Indeed these days, there are many more massage parlours mushrooming now.
I was at Relaxify Massage (newly opened opposite Vientiane Life Center) and while I know this joint to be a clean place, I decided to try my luck a bit. I took the oil massage where I was given a disposable underwear and was told to wrap a towel during massage. I didn't wear the disposal undie and somehow during the massage, with ease I loosen my towel, with my tool in full glory. The lady was very shy and one thing led to another. Initially she did not dare to touch me, so I paid her to watch as I wank myself off. At the end she was touching my tool, examining like how one would during an experiment back in school😌. At the end, she was happy to take a tip off me (I gave her only 300k - about USD 15).
I noticed that this kind of occurrence is quite common, at least from my experience. But, pls proceed with care and if the lady says no, don't force.

😌
Old 04-04-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
Cimbest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCimbest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have go to Laos border Savannaket recently. Expenses was very very cheap there.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
I was at Relaxify Massage (newly opened opposite Vientiane Life Center) and while I know this joint to be a clean place, I decided to try my luck a bit. I took the oil massage where I was given a disposable underwear and was told to wrap a towel during massage. I didn't wear the disposal undie and somehow during the massage, with ease I loosen my towel, with my tool in full glory. The lady was very shy and one thing led to another. Initially she did not dare to touch me, so I paid her to watch as I wank myself off. At the end she was touching my tool, examining like how one would during an experiment back in school😌. At the end, she was happy to take a tip off me (I gave her only 300k - about USD 15).

😌
i went to a couple of massages daily.
Shuya, - should be a clean joint, oil massage no undies provided. not much teasing imho. massage strength is meh

the massage next to the chicken rice stall, sabai or some other name. there's like 3-4 shops in a row there.
took the oil massage, got undies provided, but there's lots of accidential rubbing. massage strength is also meh

last joint i went for the last 2 days was dalany massage. the strength is good. oil massage no undies provided, best is the rooms are individual if your one person.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Shuya, - should be a clean joint,
Now it's a clean joint. Previously before the renovation (I'm not sure if owners changed), I've gotten HJ and BJ before from many of the massage girls there. That was when it was just one single shoplot 😊
Old 07-04-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Thank you for these updates and I hope you've enjoyed your time here.
I noticed that this kind of occurrence is quite common, at least from my experience. But, pls proceed with care and if the lady says no, don't force.

😌
I’m going in May. Don’t know if I’ve brave enough to try this approach but would like to haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1