The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
thxs for all the brother help.

i think this will be biggest story of 2006.

i hereby thanks all the brothers here , that help in searching and time wasted.

i like to clarify again that she is neg and i had let her go , allow her to stay in singapore til her passport expire.

no matter how she treat me now , i guess the one in wrong was me.

i wish that all brothers here , dont make things hard for her , dont breath a word abt it.. which may cause alot of paiseh.. all is my silly freaking mistake that she nearly took the blame..

my past was so messy , that cause all this shit.. and shift my blame on to her which i think " i am very sure that she pass on to me"

in fact it wasnt , when it came out neg.. my face twisted.. plain white.. what flash on my mind was my past.

thanks again for all the help .

my goal now is to do what i always dream of and live on.. live as long and do as much as i can.

god bless to all the brother here.
Old 25-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Byakugan07

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: thxs for all the brother help.

Hi, just read your previous thread and throughtout this misunderstanding, hoped you will cherish the girl you have now. She must be very hurt for being misunderstood and give both of you time to get over it as well. And obviously, stop doing that "thingy" around as you know the consequences, and it also not nice. Girls are meant to be cherished and treated well by the one they love, instead of treating like prostitues. And choose your partners wisely. Anything happens again better check where the "source" is from.

Hoped you get well soon as well and follow the medications as prescribed.
Old 25-02-2006, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

what are you talking about and who is the she, and what di she pass on to you. You post no head no tail.

千算万算,人心难算
Old 25-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
what are you talking about and who is the she, and what di she pass on to you. You post no head no tail.
Bro evo3 relex pls refer to this: http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=50275

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar
in fact it wasnt , when it came out neg.. my face twisted.. plain white.. what flash on my mind was my past.
thanks again for all the help .
my goal now is to do what i always dream of and live on.. live as long and do as much as i can. god bless to all the brother here
Bro you take gd care of urself, it not end of life yet for u, live strong and fullfill your dream. All the best to you Bro. May God Bless.

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 25-02-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

huh ??? u mean we wrong the gal ?? case of mistaken identity ???
aiyo, how can like this.... ? care to explain the outcome of your investigation ?

cheerz
hope you can life your life to the fullest.
Old 25-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
huh ??? u mean we wrong the gal ?? case of mistaken identity ???
aiyo, how can like this.... ? care to explain the outcome of your investigation ?cheerz
hope you can life your life to the fullest.
We have come to a point when we learn not to blame others but look at the mistakes that have been made and learn from it. For him i guess he just have to be strong and live on to help others see the light and not err as he should be a stronger person after incidents like these.
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 25-02-2006, 08:36 PM
hengkelvin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

it was not that ger who pass the thing to bro V.It was his messy past that caught up with him .Well cheongster always bear the risk.What done is done and cannot be undone.Hope bro V jus live his life to the fullest.

Well it oso bought another messages.If you have someone in your heart and you really care for her ,please think for her before u cheong.
Old 25-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, did u mean that even thou u have her, u still cheong others and when kanna caught, u tot she was the one that pass to u???
Now, i supposed it is worse cause u probably do not know which is the exact girl that pass to U!!!!
Old 26-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jswong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs down Re: thxs for all the brother help.

You have precious jewel in your palm and yet you still let it go. I think you are very very wrong this time. If she were my gf, i will swear to GOD I will take good care of her. I wont fool around anymore.
Old 26-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jswong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Its a miracle that you have unprotected sex with her all this while and she is NEGATIVE. I think you better find out before her, who were the ones you had unprotected sex with. That means to say, all brudders have been warning each other against the dangers of unprotected sex everyday in the forum and you are still having unprotected sex. Which means to say, you must have think that you wont be so sway. Soory I am so harsh, I did walk from GL lor 4 to 18 to give a lecture and ready to report her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1