The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 29-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
ElderYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Damn shiok overnight. Can try nearby hotels. Once in a life time tits. Lol!
Totally agree with the tits part, somemore her waist is not big and her hands and legs are slim. Might need to pop a "supplement for male" before the session in order to really utilised her body.
Old 29-10-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Thie so called 50 dollars entrance fees per customer is like a room charge.
98 percent of the girls at ot will allow you max 30 mins to cum if you exceed 30:mins the girls will make you top up that is why viet lily one of the best.she is not a time watcher. If the girls exceed 30 mins to make you cum they have to pay a penalty fee to the boss.just sharing what i know
Some will pay rent by day so it's fixed doesn't matter how many customer she take..are u really working as a security guard at ot..hahahaa
Old 29-10-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderYouth View Post
Totally agree with the tits part, somemore her waist is not big and her hands and legs are slim. Might need to pop a "supplement for male" before the session in order to really utilised her body.
Yes mary has the biggest boobs at orchard towers.malay lady sam ranks second .mary boobs biggest. No other lady at ot can challenge mary boobs😁😀
Old 29-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefirez View Post
How's Mary service? Allow licking and sucking or need extra for that? Anyone have photo of Mary to share?
Mary will service you accordingly to how much you pay her. Remember good things dun come cheap and her boobs are the biggest at ot😄
Old 29-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes mary has the biggest boobs at orchard towers.malay lady sam ranks second .mary boobs biggest. No other lady at ot can challenge mary boobs😁😀
Can share their contact or wechat ?
Old 29-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Went 1 rnd ytd, passed by Tangli and felt an urge but end up still go for tina cause of face. 100 all in, straight to action no bullshit.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Can share their contact or wechat ?
Sorry bro i dun collect girls numbers. You can visit them at level 1
Old 29-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues View Post
The cheapest I’ve gotten before was $70 once for a handjob. I had to negotiate for quite a while and be firm before she agree. But usually this kind they won’t be happy that you lowball them and service will be very rush. Just faster make you cum and get you to fuck off.
A few days ago at a particular time from a particular lady got offer for 50 FJ. I did not feel the need to negotiate and tried.
In fact, it's a standing offer but never thought to repeat as lady is not exactly a beauty queen.
Old 29-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

i got FJ for $100 at OT. Didn't ask her name but body was good. Fake breasts but looks very well done compared to others. She's Chinese, guessing about 30-35 years old, told me she's a PR.

Shop is on the 3rd floor, from the escalator go straight towards the right side. It's right infront of the lift + toilet area.

Anyone knows her name?
Old 29-10-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!

second round after ussc
was looking for mary at lvl1 but think havent start work?
tried lina at level 3. big headlights, had fun diving head in for face massage
good figure overall with spacious room (mirror all around room)
finished in doggy while grabbing those delicious headlights, a good sight.

in summary, will rtf when vitamin M allows.
Old 29-10-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
i got FJ for $100 at OT. Didn't ask her name but body was good. Fake breasts but looks very well done compared to others. She's Chinese, guessing about 30-35 years old, told me she's a PR.

Shop is on the 3rd floor, from the escalator go straight towards the right side. It's right infront of the lift + toilet area.

Anyone knows her naume?
There are 3 girls near toilet area.either monica or crystal
Old 29-10-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
A few days ago at a particular time from a particular lady got offer for 50 FJ. I did not feel the need to negotiate and tried.
In fact, it's a standing offer but never thought to repeat as lady is not exactly a beauty queen.
Day shift crystal😀
Old 29-10-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 4
PapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant future

Quote:
There are 3 girls near toilet area.either monica or crystal
If I'm not wrong, Crystal is the lady that claims to be local? The shop that is just beside the eatery
Old 29-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh View Post
second round after ussc
was looking for mary at lvl1 but think havent start work?
tried lina at level 3. big headlights, had fun diving head in for face massage
good figure overall with spacious room (mirror all around room)
finished in doggy while grabbing those delicious headlights, a good sight.

in summary, will rtf when vitamin M allows.
This viet milf got many ang moh regulars. I tried her once paid 150 but she still gave rushed service .level 3 the older viets normally 150 to 200. They dun let you go lower 150 is the minimum they want😄
Old 29-10-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaShark View Post
If I'm not wrong, Crystal is the lady that claims to be local? The shop that is just beside the eatery
Yes correct.the other 2 near the toilet are both prcs.either sisters or close cousins.they always come to work together and go home together at night .on another note i dont think it is worth to do threesome at ot.we have to pay extra but the maximum time allowed by the girls still 30 minutes and one shot allowed only😧
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1