The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hermespan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Danok Lastest update

TBS much better than Puduraya in my experience. There is a criminal mentality at Pudu. At TBS you can purchase at one counter tickets on any bus line. I suspect Pudu is mafia-controlled.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermespan View Post
what is the recommended language of discussion on Sammyboy...

1. English?
2. Chinglish?
3. Bahasya Melayu?
English will be fine.

Welcome to the forum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Which town or city near Had Yai and which kind of venue do you recommend for a cheongster (whore monger in English) who has these priorities...

1. 80% youth: no older than 21. 18 much better
2. 15% au naturel: no condoms
3. 3% low price: Maximum THB1500 short-time
4. 2%: day-time action. Get laid before 6pm

Nothing else matters to me - exact age, big or small tits, whether they speak English, ST or LT, dark or fair skin, skill. value, GFE, ethnicity/national origin, etc

This question is addressed to Fellow mature and experienced punters (who compare Southern Thai sex destinations to a wide range of other Asian hot spots - Indonesia, Vietnam, Burma, Laos etc)
Old 01-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Correction: FAIR price.

Curiously, in my experience everywhere in the world fancy places have older working girls, even in their late thirties. They can be pleasant, professional and service-minded. But I am not interested in the slightest. In fact, I would prefer fresh (to p4p) as well as young, but I am also not interested in virgins - just youngish cute legal-age women without hassles/delays. I accept the system of Mama-sans which typically irritates westerners. Whether they are Burman, Chinese or Thai, tall or short, have a great personaliity or are total bitches, does not matter - as long as it is straightforward business.

THB800 (low price) would be even better, but it is not essential. Better put - 'good value' and little time wasted buying drinks etc. I don't drink and dislike noisy dark nightclubs with distracting entertainment. Street freelancers and brothels suit me best. Think Cambodia 1995, Chiang Rai 1991, several North Vietnamese highways stops now, Surabaya's Dolley before it was phased out and Jakarta's Kalijodo (still operating?)

Whether the clientele is local or domestic/regional or foreign tourist makes zero difference to me. Whether P4P (pay for play) is legal or not also - who cares, as long as the risk of law enforcement in the marketplace (except coercion) is minimal.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

All young women are beautiful, whether they have 'baby fat' or are slim - it doesn't matter. Notice that beauty is not on my list.

I notice that sex businesses catering to Asian tourists place a high value on physical beauty (shape of face, body proportions, height etc). Of course, it's nice but I would rather take a plain and short 19 year-old with crooked teeth than a 25 year-old who looks like a runway model.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

I forgot one crucial factor - wholesomeness. NO DRUG ADDICTS. I stopped punting (hiring hookers) in Phnom Penh because after the Vietnamese imports left (due to harassment) and brothels were either closed due to NGO pressure or made off-limits to barangs (gwailo) and especially the negative effects of western media (mostly lies) - all that is left are conning Khmer criminals on amphetamines.. And of course 'good girls' who want to get married. I am not the marrying kind and also balk even at dating games.

Infrastructure is a bonus. But I don't expect Betong, Sungei Golok and Dannok to have Korean restaurants and too-class hospitals. Not why I travel!

I seek simple fast access sex with older teenage women and young twenties.
Old 05-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

This forum (or maybe if is my tablet or hotel WIFI) is acting strange. I was finishing a preliminary report and suddenly I lost all the post!

In brief, this farang is in Danok now and confused. I went on reconnaisance at 10 pm last night and couldn't find any young beautiful women for hire. Just fat old (35+) masseuses, and noisy karaokes, in which I would go deaf and find it impossible to talk to any gals. And there is an entirely ethnic Chinese clientele (well, a few Malays and just a handful of Tamils). Most of the working girls appeart to be Chinese. Zero mama-sans have approached me but numerous male intermediaries have (which I find creepy). Is this going to be like the hidden sex scene in the Riau islands ten years ago? I expect that, as indeed the accelerating trend in Indonesia, there are no true brothels and few freelancers not affiliated with clubs. I saw a Malay pimp excorting his stable of nothing special gals but have not found any coffeeshop pick up joints. I want to avoid using go betweens as every step (driver, pimp, etc) adds to the cost.

Please advise of links to sucinct posts on Sammyboy for basic facts of the system here. I don't need to know what time you got up to had coffee or what sexual positions you engaged in - just where the hot girls are, what are the steps and costs.

I am familiar with the ststems at various kinds of venues in Udon, Phnom Penh, HCMC and Bangkok/Pattaya. This place is different.

Many people stare at me, even suspiciously, as if they think I am a journalist (no, I am a journalust) or from some meddling NGO. Hey, I'm here to get laid, just like every guy here!

I have written, and will continue to add to, a report on accommodation, transportation, food, security, shopping and especially the sex scene in Danok. Work with me and I will share it with all.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bbw9521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow cheongster..
I'll be heading up to dannok from 12th Nov to 14th Nov...
Anyone going around this time to meet up and party?
Old 11-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbw9521 View Post
Hi fellow cheongster..
I'll be heading up to dannok from 12th Nov to 14th Nov...
Anyone going around this time to meet up and party?
Year end festivities are approaching.

Watch out for the bomb season.
Old 22-11-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Can check with bros here, how they usually go danok from sg?

was thinking of going danok, but i'm kind of travelling alone..
Old 22-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post

was thinking of going danok, but i'm kind of travelling alone..
Khun Google needs to invest more money to improve its search engine again.

2 methods of travel between Singapore/Dannok.

1) Arrive at Hatyai Airport. Take Van or private car to Dannok.
2) Take coach from Golden Mile (Singapore) or Larkin Bus Terminal (Johor Bahru).

Look up my past Dannok postings for more details especially the terrorist bombing part.
Hope you come back in one piece.
Old 22-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
2 methods of travel between Singapore/Dannok.

2) Take coach from Golden Mile (Singapore) or Larkin Bus Terminal (Johor Bahru).
If adventurous enough, just drive straight up from sg to danok. Can do a halfway stop in malaysia though
Old 22-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Is taxi available from the airport to Dannok? How long the duration and how much the fare for one way ride? The final destination will be KPK Hotel.
Old 22-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Is taxi available from the airport to Dannok?..duration and how much the fare for one way ride?
Did the HDY airport > Dannok commute to/fro 3 years ago. Think fare was thb600 (then), and approx 45mins (70km?). As you exit HDY airport, you can ask the small taxi counter to assist you. Believe also got minivan.

Khun google advises, for limo and mini van transfers:

http://www.airporttransfersthailand....ok_Border.html
Old 22-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Did the HDY airport > Dannok commute to/fro 3 years ago. Think fare was thb600 (then), and approx 45mins (70km?). As you exit HDY airport, you can ask the small taxi counter to assist you. Believe also got minivan.

Khun google advises, for limo and mini van transfers:

http://www.airporttransfersthailand....ok_Border.html
Hi Yinyang,

U still remember Danok. Hahaha !!!.

The Pimp Club where we went to in KL is now closed for good. Turning into a hanging flower joint with PRCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Is taxi available from the airport to Dannok? How long the duration and how much the fare for one way ride? The final destination will be KPK Hotel.

To save time, book cheap airlines such as Air Asia, Malindo in JB to KL and book from KL to Alor Setar and taxi from Alor Setar to Bukit Kayu Hitam ( and Danok ) is next door.

Real pain to travel from Singapore to Danok in a bus or car. Takes too long.

S$ very strong in Malaysia. Cheap for you.

In Danok, go to M Club with 100+ bikini puyings model show near KPK Hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1