The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 18-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XC60T5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tian_cai007 View Post
Apparently you can buy virgins at Dannok. My girl said she lost her V at dannok for the price of 3000rm. Dunno how true. Beside drinking i think some of the girls take drugs (ie ecstasy) when not with the clients. That is the life for them...
I am not a fan of virgins or girls at 13. Paying MYR3000 for a virgin? What for? I prefer those more mature, but I am also fine with those around 20. Everyone has a right to select their way of living, including taking drug. As the title says: commercial sex. Cannot be interested too much about girls' private life.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-04-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2423 / Power: 8
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC60T5 View Post
Another lesson lerant this time is never pick those girls from Mainland China. They work for very short visa term of two months and would not be shy to ask for tips that they may not deserve.
Up you for good FR !
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mu1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any contact for farm or bapa Ayam. Can share?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mu1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, Share OKT contact and girl pic please
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XC60T5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu1994 View Post
The small KTV I went was "For U", in the street with a 7-11 and a food court at its junction with the main road. It faces the Oliver Hotel. OKT is Brother Ho. If you walk from imigration office, it is on the left side of the main road. You will see the 7-11 after passing Mc Donald. It seems to be called Ross Karaoke previouly. There are at least 2 to 3 similar KTVs in this street.
Old Today, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu1994 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XC60T5 View Post
The small KTV I went was "For U", in the street with a 7-11 and a food court at its junction with the main road. It faces the Oliver Hotel. OKT is Brother Ho. If you walk from imigration office, it is on the left side of the main road. You will see the 7-11 after passing Mc Donald. It seems to be called Ross Karaoke previouly. There are at least 2 to 3 similar KTVs in this street.
Mu1994,

U never read Danok posts. Asked this, requested that.

Read XC60T5 post above ( Rose Ktv, not Ross Ktv ).XC60T5 went to the right farm, For U KTV, with Uncle or Bro Ho, who is a very famous, ok, no show black face, not so aggressive bastard - want to kill you if you do not pick any lady , OKT in Danok. Also, Mu1994, please read #10194 post on page 680.

Last edited by Yokosi; Today at 08:12 AM.
Advert Space Available