The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Zeal88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Flings

Dear bros... i have been envy the expert bros here that they have so many flings where i have not even have a fling before where i have already hit my 30s.. Can anyone advise me on how to get a fling? As in where are the popular places or etc..
Old 13-05-2011, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Flings

well, one place to get is to go for a wardrobe check. if your wardrobe out of 10 items, 6 items do not match any item in the man magazine fashion section. ..it is time for you to go some shopping. after which go for some facial and make your face nicer. appearance play a very large factor in knowing a lady

2nd will be your budget , so do some calculation before getting a fling..

there is a high end and a low end one budget.. so for high end is local at the night spot..

low end wil be maid at those pub or lucky plaza...

so zap me if you think is rubbish..thank you
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 13-05-2011, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pupu86 is Cool - loads of Potential

I am 25 this year and I got 4 flings currently though I am still studying at one of the local university.... The thing about your clothes .. your looks is very important to a girl... especially if u are looking for a fling

To get to know if a girl is interested in you be it in a bar or club, use the 10 sec eye-contact technique...

If a girl look at you every 10-15 secs... its time for you to approach her and intro yourself... no need for cheesy pick up lines -> all those only for entertainment purposes.. Intro yourself, compliment her on what you feel, offer to buy her a drink, ($ needed)

next use surface-chat -> means to talk about general things (the art of small talk)

The smile works quite often for me if you have dimples that would be a added advantage...

thats how I got my flings though I made out with them after a couple of outings nia...

No local school chicks for me ( those are geeks)
Old 13-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
spermen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do u actually start the convo?
Like intro urself...
I think the first line is very important ya ?
Thanks bro! Haha.
Old 13-05-2011, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pupu86 is Cool - loads of Potential

That I can't help you... haha it all depends on how you view the girl and the situation sometimes I do encounter barriers in finding the first statement to bring across to a girl...

If you would like can try the general one : Hi, I noticed you since you entered.. is this your first time ?

but by using this first statement limits what you can or ought to say after she replied so use it cautiously
Old 13-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
micro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol this type of thing very hard to say . anyway waiting for more updates .
Old 13-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

"Hi. I use Colgate. What about you?"

"You play Warcraft? CounterStrike?"

"Ever go out without panties?"

"I am Sammyboyforum member leh!"

"You know what is FL? WL? BJ? HJ? FJ? AJ? GFE? RTF? Know or not?"

"Where to buy vibrator ah?"
Why you so like dat?
Old 13-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

To get a fling is easy , especially from Ang mo gals hanging around with ang mo guys . just approach them and ask the guy . can i f**k her . he will instantly fling you across the road ! there you go ! a instant fling !

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 13-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jhorny84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Flings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
"Hi. I use Colgate. What about you?"

"You play Warcraft? CounterStrike?"

"Ever go out without panties?"

"I am Sammyboyforum member leh!"

"You know what is FL? WL? BJ? HJ? FJ? AJ? GFE? RTF? Know or not?"

"Where to buy vibrator ah?"
naise la!
Old 13-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
To get a fling is easy , especially from Ang mo gals hanging around with ang mo guys . just approach them and ask the guy . can i f**k her . he will instantly fling you across the road ! there you go ! a instant fling !
Ang Mo Guy will say Not B4 I F U !st n if u still can stand b my guest .....haha
Old 13-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
gentori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The seniors members are really very funny , lightened my day
Old 15-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeal88 View Post
Dear bros... i have been envy the expert bros here that they have so many flings where i have not even have a fling before where i have already hit my 30s.. Can anyone advise me on how to get a fling? As in where are the popular places or etc..
Bro, it is not about the places. You can get a fling anywhere. It is about YOU. As some of the other bros have pointed out, you need to polish yourself up. Reasonable assumption here is that you are in need of some major changes from your inside out. Not just the clothes you wear but the way and manner you conduct and carry yourself.

By any chance you are still a virgin?
Or perhaps let me rephrase the question (since you could have lost your virginity to FL or pros): Have you ever had a girlfriend before - have you ever courted wooed a girl and had a steady sexual relationship with her?

Cos if you never even successfully "chased" a girl before in your life, what more the chances of you getting a "fling" - which by definition is the sex minus the baggage and hassle of courtship - which implies in the ordinary sense of the word that you must be smooth enough to convince the girl and make her feel comfortable enough to go straight to the bedroom with you without all the courtship foreplay and security of bf/gf relationship.
Old 16-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 19
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light

Not forgettin a nice haircut to attract the opp sex
Old 16-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

In any meetup or encounter, It is always the eyes that sends the first signal to the brain. You might have the slickest tongue but with a look of a begger, I doubt you gonna get the pool.

If a woman gives you the 2nd look, it is obvious her eyes are tell the brain you're worth looking at. Approach and do not be afraid to fail. Practice on your opening... good place would be an online chat room, many there waiting for you to pop your opening line.

Once comfortable, offer something small and simple, like a simple drink. If she rejects, do not insist. Do general small talk and avoid personal question. Avoid close ended questions as they tend to shorten conversation. During the conversation, try to sqeeze in something which could tell her more about yourself. (Below is example)
You: Hi there...
Her: Wait for her reply (Normally she'll greet back)
You: I'm (your Name), so (how's your day, you patron her often, etc)
Her: (Normally she'll intro herself as well)
You: Depending on local or etc (Talk about something in common about that local, eg. Food, Music, The Crowd, Ambience...)
After awhile... offer her a drink, etc.

After all the hard work, the following scenerio could happen;
- Pick her up for a ONS
- Get her contact
- Spend more time at the joint and hope to see her again to score the above.

If you're looking for a long term fling, normally they like abit of fishing. Sex normally would not be on a first date as that always end up in a one time fuck.

Seriously, the list goes on and on... and if the above is a pain in the ass... You always have your right hand...
Old 16-05-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaketwistdrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro bangbangben is right... smooth as a cucumber, go nice and easy on the convo. Oh and dont worry if the first few times dont work as plan, keep notes on what you say/do and how the woman reaction towards it so that next time you can play the game better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1