The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
this sound like a 此地无银三百两。 cough cough.
u can carry on write your fiction stories.
we like ur writing and will support the writing
Yes, fiction
Old 29-03-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
this sound like a 此地无银三百两。 cough cough.
u can carry on write your fiction stories.
we like ur writing and will support the writing
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Yes, fiction
YOU TWO HOR... FICTION STORIES NICE MEH... don't have that many fiction stories to write. HAHAHA.

I'm a gentleman and virgin...

Can't sleep, thinking of Janice now and reading my own story again. Sigh... I shouldn't have dug up this old thread.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Nope... I didn't. I think due to the fact we were caught, my balls shrank when being screamed/shouted at by Aunt Nancy, my balls don't really stand erect when thinking about her much.

The thrill is gone already. I fucked her out of lust and conquest... and the conquest was lost with being caught... how do I explain it... I think you know what I mean.
But after so long, don’t U have a little feeling for her? Do U still miss her when happen to think about her or is there something that reminds U the memory of her? Sorry if I’m asking too much question. U both might be wrong but personally I feel is a waste. I mean after the so long more or less will developed feelings for each other. If I were her, I will look for my partner and continue the relationship since I’m getting divorced. Cos as a woman, I can’t imagine if this is happening to me and I have to face it alone when husband left me, facing the circle of friends, and family members. Assuming she is facing all this all by herself and move on, she’s really a tough girl. But for me, I might commit suicide as everyone around me might know this and all those negatives comments by people around me might never end. If immediately family knows about it, it will be worst and difficult to face them. Moreover Singapore is so small how am I gonna hide forever? I think her life after that saga might be very tough. Once again be offended by my question. Just curious to know.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
But after so long, don’t U have a little feeling for her? Do U still miss her when happen to think about her or is there something that reminds U the memory of her? Sorry if I’m asking too much question. U both might be wrong but personally I feel is a waste. I mean after the so long more or less will developed feelings for each other. If I were her, I will look for my partner and continue the relationship since I’m getting divorced. Cos as a woman, I can’t imagine if this is happening to me and I have to face it alone when husband left me, facing the circle of friends, and family members. Assuming she is facing all this all by herself and move on, she’s really a tough girl. But for me, I might commit suicide as everyone around me might know this and all those negatives comments by people around me might never end. If immediately family knows about it, it will be worst and difficult to face them. Moreover Singapore is so small how am I gonna hide forever? I think her life after that saga might be very tough. Once again be offended by my question. Just curious to know.
Feel free to ask away, I'm not bothered by the questions.

Can't say I miss her, just wondering how she is after the anguish I put her through with my actions and lust.

It's painful to show your face around others knowing that you cheated on your spouse and then suddenly after divorce you're with another man. Granted Gen Zs might think this is normal and acceptable, back then, it was not.

All the negative comments ALWAYS lands on the female. People ALWAYS targets the female in any relationships, I don't know why, I thought women have the right to love and fuck whoever they want, it's their body, but society stigma doesn't fake. It's real.

Likewise I mentioned I'm a coward, even to this day I think I'm still a coward hiding behind a screen when sharing my story. I got no guts to talk to her or even say hi as a friend.

What we did was bad and it caused a rift among ourselves after getting caught. Coming to terms is like Janice getting pregnant and cutting ties off, only in this case, we cut off because we got caught.

Alicia still loves my buddy, which is a fact, and she never wanted to hurt him. What she gave in was a bodily function which requires intercourse to give her satisfiaction, it was never meant to hurt my buddy in anyway.

Of course, that's our justification when we had adultery, but ...

As for me and Alicia, she's not my love to be honest, I just wanted a hole and a body, she let me have it, that's all she is to me. Sorry to put it bluntly but she's not the girl I would have married even if she's single.
Old 30-03-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bonklikemad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lowkey curious if u knew what happen to milt after divorce tho?
Old 30-03-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

thanks for the wonderful story GOG
Old 30-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Now that we're done with Alicia, time for another story from gog?
Old 30-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
YOU TWO HOR... FICTION STORIES NICE MEH... don't have that many fiction stories to write. HAHAHA.

Can't sleep, thinking of Janice now and reading my own story again. Sigh... I shouldn't have dug up this old thread.
Find another Janice/Alicia
Old 31-03-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonklikemad View Post
Lowkey curious if u knew what happen to milt after divorce tho?
Didn't follow, heard from my family they had some family matters that's why divorced and he carried on with life. I never asked more, family also asked why I distanced myself, told them it's just a phase in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Apple View Post
thanks for the wonderful story GOG
Thank you bro for the encouragement

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Now that we're done with Alicia, time for another story from gog?
KNS... NO, GO AWAY! SHOO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Find another Janice/Alicia
There can only be once Janice. LOL...
Old 31-03-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:

we all come here for stories right?
be it real life stories or fiction stories.
you gentleman sure have lots of gentleman action, add in some oil/spice/salt can be nice stories liao.

i'm not like you. not gentleman enough, no car, no house.
bui bui ba ba, only tall.... nothing to share. can only share my support.
Old 01-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Feel free to ask away, I'm not bothered by the questions.

Can't say I miss her, just wondering how she is after the anguish I put her through with my actions and lust.

It's painful to show your face around others knowing that you cheated on your spouse and then suddenly after divorce you're with another man. Granted Gen Zs might think this is normal and acceptable, back then, it was not.

All the negative comments ALWAYS lands on the female. People ALWAYS targets the female in any relationships, I don't know why, I thought women have the right to love and fuck whoever they want, it's their body, but society stigma doesn't fake. It's real.

Likewise I mentioned I'm a coward, even to this day I think I'm still a coward hiding behind a screen when sharing my story. I got no guts to talk to her or even say hi as a friend.

What we did was bad and it caused a rift among ourselves after getting caught. Coming to terms is like Janice getting pregnant and cutting ties off, only in this case, we cut off because we got caught.

Alicia still loves my buddy, which is a fact, and she never wanted to hurt him. What she gave in was a bodily function which requires intercourse to give her satisfiaction, it was never meant to hurt my buddy in anyway.

Of course, that's our justification when we had adultery, but ...

As for me and Alicia, she's not my love to be honest, I just wanted a hole and a body, she let me have it, that's all she is to me. Sorry to put it bluntly but she's not the girl I would have married even if she's single.
please start a new thread Gog!
Old 01-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toohotguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story. Showing support here.
Old 01-04-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... genitaliamen the ending was super fast and twisted... damn.. you should have ask aunty for a threesome to shut her up... maybe things would have turn differently. imagine you servicing the mother and the wife. what will Mil think?
Old 01-04-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

I look forward to your next story GOG
Old 03-04-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
we all come here for stories right?
be it real life stories or fiction stories.
you gentleman sure have lots of gentleman action, add in some oil/spice/salt can be nice stories liao.

i'm not like you. not gentleman enough, no car, no house.
bui bui ba ba, only tall.... nothing to share. can only share my support.
I also bui bui ba ba not even tall, but fat fat. Sigh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
please start a new thread Gog!
What is new thread? I'm new here, don't understand. HAHAHAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toohotguy123 View Post
Thanks for the story. Showing support here.
Thank you enjoy the read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
wah... genitaliamen the ending was super fast and twisted... damn.. you should have ask aunty for a threesome to shut her up... maybe things would have turn differently. imagine you servicing the mother and the wife. what will Mil think?
Breakups are always fast in affairs, you think we'll sit down, meet for a few coffee, have probation, then set KPIs and try to meet, cannot then break? Doesn't work.

For normal relationships, ladies want to break then it's break liao. For affairs, it's even faster, wickedly faster.

Milt's mom ah... erm... don't want la. Please. Tolong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I look forward to your next story GOG
Thanks for the support, but retire liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1