The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to all
A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday

She asked me whether sexual services were offered at this Spa and asked why did I go to this place to massage and not other other spa. She told me the spa got raided today and two masseuses were caught.

I wondered how did she even got my number and particulars? Is it through the safe entry we checked into? Anybody got similar experience?
Old 23-06-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday

So far no news leh. Unless the one that I visit before got raided. Maybe they will call those up. Just said you didn’t receive sexual service. As many first timer won’t get GQ also. Quite normal though.
Old 23-06-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

wah.... i wanted go massage leh u like that say now i also scared

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 23-06-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

first time hearing contact tracing to this degree. Usually, if raided and got caught, they already have all the evidence on the ground, no need to trace and contact past customers to prove their case

the questions dont sound very smart. Like ask you why go this kopishop, not other kopishop. if there's no trace of any messages, might as well act blur

most important question is, your visit during CB or not?
Old 23-06-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
She asked me whether sexual services were offered at this Spa and asked why did I go to this place to massage and not other other spa. She told me the spa got raided today and two masseuses were caught.

I wondered how did she even got my number and particulars? Is it through the safe entry we checked into? Anybody got similar experience?
Can you screenshot the I/O sms to you or the phone number such that we can avoid? By the way, which HQ is she from?
Old 23-06-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Wah bro, is this even possible? I believe your info in the system got your hp because it is for contact tracing, but for this incident, then very jialat lei

I dont want to have dinner with my family, then receive this kind of call...cham arh like this
Old 23-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

If you went to a licensed massage establishment, there would be no need to check SafeEntry as your details will be taken down by the counter staff.

So far no raids on licensed massage joint has been announced, but the police raided an unlicensed joint last week
https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...ed_ in_police
Old 23-06-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

I will just drop the idea of visiting any spa altogether. The thoughts of picking up calls from the authority will only point to no good news. Thank you for the awareness!
Old 23-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post

they have your NRIC through safe entry.

once have your NRIC, they can check everything about you. your add, your workplace etc.
Old 23-06-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to my budget MP.. sigh.. safe entry.. ok lor.. boh pian... worse like Bro say.. not illegal to go to MP and massage neck muscles after all that computer work and stress by boss is natural occurrence in Spore..
Old 23-06-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

To check to this extend is kinda dangerous and scary. But again is kinda expected since there is still a pandemic going on and have very close contact with little to no protection transmission is definitely a risk. Play safe for this time I guess.
Old 23-06-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Data that goes to safe entry is your name, Ic number, mobile number, check in and check out date/timing and the name of venue or shop that you visited.
Old 23-06-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

This is Sg, once they have your IC, they have your whole life story. I am surprised people are even asking how did they get my number? Didn't you use your IC to subscribe to a telco service? Based on your IC, they know how much you earn, and whether you have bad debts. They will even contact your family and extended family members if need be.
Old 23-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

I think is a scam ; they will ask you to transfer $$ to erase the contact tracing
Old 23-06-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Sounds dodgy if you ask me. Like this I go hawker centre buy food I must justify why I eat ckt and not chicken rice? If not just act blur loh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1