The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 23-10-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I still cannot fathom which part of tanjong pagar this FJ shops are if real. If they are talking about the one with Japan home, ntuc and Singapore pools, the shops are mostly TCM and not really an ideal place for FJ. It is also heavily marked.

Anyone know where are the possible places in Tanjong Pagar?
maybe above the crab makan restaurant ?
Old 23-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
maybe above the crab makan restaurant ?
Siao liao. Walked numerous time like zombies
Don't even know there is a crab restaurant.

What I remember
Ground floor
NTUC
Spore pools
Japan home
Atm
Key makers
Tcm
Convinient stores

2nd floor
Childcare center
Japanese bento shop
Bakery shop
Gigi eateries
Coffee shop near link Bridge
Laundry
Thai restaurant
Facial beauty salon
Many TCM

Are we talking abt the same place?
Old 23-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Siao liao. Walked numerous time like zombies
Don't even know there is a crab restaurant.

What I remember
Ground floor
NTUC
Spore pools
Japan home
Atm
Key makers
Tcm
Convinient stores

2nd floor
Childcare center
Japanese bento shop
Bakery shop
Gigi eateries
Coffee shop near link Bridge
Laundry
Thai restaurant
Facial beauty salon
Many TCM

Are we talking abt the same place?
walk to market than walkpass it u will see the crab restaurant
ok google SATA TP...same level

nbz lah we go receee tgr n kopi after that haha
Old 23-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
walk to market than walkpass it u will see the crab restaurant
ok google SATA TP...same level

nbz lah we go receee tgr n kopi after that haha
Hahaha. On you lah. An hv happy hour and check out the OL or ramen also if not crowded
Old 23-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha. On you lah. An hv happy hour and check out the OL or ramen also if not crowded
Haha this one nothing to shout about
Old 23-10-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Haha this one nothing to shout about
u mean this one cmi ?
saw syt sitting outside leh or they pai swee only
go in baby dino cum serve ? haha
Old 23-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
u mean this one cmi ?
saw syt sitting outside leh or they pai swee only
go in baby dino cum serve ? haha
Hj no touching ... quite sweet but flat boobs
Old 23-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

International plaza have massage place with special?
Old 23-10-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Another in Gucco Tower at basement near the toilet got one massage place. Seems a clean no hanky panky kinda place
Old 23-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
carebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This spa confirmed clean, milf. Will pester u to buy the aromatherapy oil which is expensive, $20+ onwards. After massage will push u to sign packages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
Another in Gucco Tower at basement near the toilet got one massage place. Seems a clean no hanky panky kinda place
Old 23-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Hj no touching ... quite sweet but flat boobs
no roaming how big the bao also bo eng leh
+ think spa concept so maybe also spa price
Old 23-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rental in gucco is high, think its either expensive or no special one
Old 24-10-2020, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I was thinking about the same thing too
11 still open, not sure if they act blur or really don't know. Recce a few shop house MP in other areas that remained open past midnight, they say and I quote "can open 24." That's how I realise why so many get caught

After 10 is ideal because most of the eatery close alr, more discreet

Quote:
International plaza have massage place with special?
Office building + Where everyone go to alter their clothes. Many tailors there have exclusive contract with branded shops from Vivo to Orchard, why would you even bother asking lol. Got clean facial spa where the rich tai tais goes to la.
Old 24-10-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Ravager;20285682]11 still open, not sure if they act blur or really don't know. Recce a few shop house MP in other areas that remained open past midnight, they say and I quote "can open 24." That's how I realise why so many get caught

Office building + Where everyone go to alter their clothes. Many tailors there have exclusive contract with branded shops from Vivo to Orchard, why would you even bother asking lol. Got clean facial spa where the rich tai tais goes to la.[/QUOT

Ip does hv one ... clean or not let you find out but al milf
Old 24-10-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=decepticon73;20285793]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
11 still open, not sure if they act blur or really don't know. Recce a few shop house MP in other areas that remained open past midnight, they say and I quote "can open 24." That's how I realise why so many get caught

Office building + Where everyone go to alter their clothes. Many tailors there have exclusive contract with branded shops from Vivo to Orchard, why would you even bother asking lol. Got clean facial spa where the rich tai tais goes to la.[/QUOT

Ip does hv one ... clean or not let you find out but al milf
20 yr ago IP 2nd floor got 1
cfm good
but CBD think prince is notorious for white collar hahahah

now i dun lolxx
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1