The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!
Re: Chinatown Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
This look clean until you try, as far as I know all can have a happy ending...
The shop looks clean because the cleaner very hard working
Old 26-04-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

No such thing as fully clean one la. How clean also got chance to get HJ. Lol. For example the old “Oriental” at club street. Got a handful will give u some excitement as long as u know them. Too bad now joint close. A lot of TOP masseur who can give some naughty action. Lol
Old 26-04-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No such thing as fully clean one la. How clean also got chance to get HJ. Lol. For example the old “Oriental” at club street. Got a handful will give u some excitement as long as u know them. Too bad now joint close. A lot of TOP masseur who can give some naughty action. Lol
Fully agreed
Old 26-04-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

yup, it's whether the ML likes you. She's the right not to rub you. Some of them would rather not sully their hands if they dislike the customer
Old 26-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Was at Hong Lim eating lunch and decided to walk around. At second floor walking didn't know it led to the entrance to Chinatown point. Once scan and walk up the stairs, immediately saw one SPA with the ML sitting beside counter. 2 was sitting down wearing masks focusing on their phones but they sure look delicious...

Didn't have enough Vitamin M and moved on... but I would sure like to go back there and try it out soon.

just want to know if there are any happy endings for this outlet?
Old 26-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Was at Hong Lim eating lunch and decided to walk around. At second floor walking didn't know it led to the entrance to Chinatown point. Once scan and walk up the stairs, immediately saw one SPA with the ML sitting beside counter. 2 was sitting down wearing masks focusing on their phones but they sure look delicious...

Didn't have enough Vitamin M and moved on... but I would sure like to go back there and try it out soon.

from my understanding, nope... but i could be wrong
Old 26-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Last time got 1 app got "deal". Tried once, they kept asking me sign package. Not sure is it same outlet we referring.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

There are a number of mp there. Some of the girls there do look good.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post
There are a number of mp there. Some of the girls there do look good.
the basement one had been discussed here before... but the one at the link bridge to the food centre i didnt see yet...
Old 27-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Looks clean and small. This shop is just opp a bubble tea shop. With long queues and many people walking in and out of the link bridge, it's not really recommended for bros here.
Old 27-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
wahahha seriously... lots of shops. after u get to know them better they can do it for u. even those big name joint. juz tat u gotta invest some $$
Old 27-10-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
wahahha seriously... lots of shops. after u get to know them better they can do it for u. even those big name joint. juz tat u gotta invest some $$
True. Some of the “clean” ml may do it if you are persistent enough. Have to visit for a few sessions.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
doingitforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I frequent the one near the bbt store. Till date it’s still clean 😅
Old 22-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Basically my rule of thumb is, as long as there is no male masseur or your massage area is not open area (meaning have individual room/have curtains), then you surely have chance for happy ending.
Just wear their disposable underwear and opt for oil massage, also specifically mention that your hip/buttock and inner thigh is sore and need more massage. Once they touch that area, most guys will marikita, and if the ML is okay with you, they will continue touching. That is when the GQ will come and up to you to negotiate. But of course for those clean joints, max is HJ with top auto roaming. Of course you can try make them wet by touching their pussy through the underwear. Once you know they wet, can ask if they want to do FJ after work. Of course not on the first time, preferably after a few times.
Old 22-11-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

No hanky panky there.... open concept massage.
They dun use disposable briefs..... ask you to change into cotton shorts.
Previously there were 2 malaysian ladies working there who are quite sociable and can be jio out after work. But both kenna stuck in malaysia now unable to come into SGP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread