The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 25-10-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Haha
I’d rather bonk 22 VPs for $5000 than hang 1 stupid garland flower
Yeah i can never understand why people want to spend so much money on garlands
Old 25-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Yeah i can never understand why people want to spend so much money on garlands
Face value for both girl & client.
For showboating.
Old 25-10-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tankasong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My overdue FR for Gina from m4u. Went somewhere last month... Then kept procrastinating about the review.

Directions was good. Map also give you alr... Can't sala. M4u was very on the ball. But I tio pangseh 1st time cos some bloke went to hurt Gina while I was on the way over.

Anyway here body not bad. A bit ba ba but definitely not fat. Won't reject.

GFE so so only... But she don't watch the time one.

Cat bath was average... Didn't lock around very long before she went to 2IC.

Blow job also nothing to write home about. Got some suction but she's no vacuum cleaner.

Tried to lick her nips but she say cannot... Dunno whether it's pain or what...I sian a bit already.

Went down on her for a bit. She didn't reject and didn't smell.

I not so acrobatic so 1 position gao dim. After that just talk cock... Didn't get 2nd round cos neither of us see time until too late haha.

RTF: maybe not... Try others 1st
Old 25-10-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
SoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to behold

Natalie - VP

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 C cup
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
French: Not for me
GFe: 8/10
Rtf: Yes

VP brother provides detailed steps to enter and help protect customer privacy.
Bathroom condition can improve abit though.
Natalie face look chubbier and cuter in person, love to chat, have white fair skin, and a smoking hot body. She shakes her butt for me, and in her lingerie her pinkish protruding nippers just lures you to lick them.
She have excellent BJ skills, and deep throat really well. Then couldn't wait and rides like a cowgirl, twisting her waist to take it all in.
Didn't manage to last long when she smiles at you, pull you close to her warm body, and entice you to give it to her.
Old 25-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Tanya from VP today.

The photos are the most accurate of all the VP girls I've seen so far. What you see is literally what you get - she's a petite girl, with a very cute face, full lips and nice fake tits. She allows light french kissing, but she won't take initiative - it's a general theme of the session. Still, very pretty girl that you can bang any way you want. But not one for GFE. Location discrete but not high standard.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Yuki (3x) - 10/10 [session #3,#4,#5]
2. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
3. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
3. Vicky [session #2]

Last edited by astone91; 26-10-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old 26-10-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
Visited Tanya from VP today.

The photos are the most accurate of all the VP girls I've seen so far. What you see is literally what you get - she's a petite girl, with a very cute face, full lips and nice fake tits. She allows light french kissing, but she won't take initiative - it's a general theme of the session. Still, very pretty girl that you can bang any way you want. But not one for GFE. Location discrete but not high standard.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Yuki (2x) - 10/10 [session #3,#4,#5]
2. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
3. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
3. Vicky [session #2]

Bro, your FR is short and concise and very accurate
I esp like your way of bonking recording, clearcut. From the bonking frequency and sequence, can tell something already
Old 26-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, your FR is short and concise and very accurate
I esp like your way of bonking recording, clearcut. From the bonking frequency and sequence, can tell something already
Thanks bro, hope it's helpful to others. Always trying to address the couple of points I find key to a great meet.

As for frequency, with travel on hold, there's enough room in my budget to be able to go relatively often. I mean what else am I supposed to spend my money on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 27-10-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

Looks like Yumi switches to VP stable.
Previously a FL due to Covid.

Do leave your nick when upz my rep, else i don't know who to return.
No minimum, but please don't use fake accounts.
Old 27-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!

Wah VP just posted a new girl, Coco. Judging from the pics, could potentially be the new best! Can't wait to give her a try already, sibei sexcited!
Old 29-10-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smile - MFY

Face: 3/10 (Its not acne from previous FR. To be precise, its called acne rolling scars)
Body: 6/10 (meaty)(Ang moh will like type)
Boobs: 10/10 (Big but enhanced)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Like licking lollipop, had more impactful & memorable one in my lifetime.) (6 for effort)
FJ: 0/10 (Never try, never ask. Left after BBBJ)
French: 0/10 (Never try, never ask. Left after BBBJ)
GFE: 10/10 (She kept smiling, got SOP customer service)
RTF: No. I'm new user. (Left after BBBJ) No offense but Laos girl not really my cup of tea. Just need to get this verification done asap. But if you ask my honest opinion, now COVID19 cannot have high expectations la.

And yes! Finally got my first entry level verification from VP. Can't wait to visit VP's girls and cure all the stress from COVID19.

Thank you VP Boss for that quick verification after I completed my session with MFY.
Old 29-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
Smile - MFY

Face: 3/10 (Its not acne from previous FR. To be precise, its called acne rolling scars)
Body: 6/10 (meaty)(Ang moh will like type)
Boobs: 10/10 (Big but enhanced)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Like licking lollipop, had more impactful & memorable one in my lifetime.) (6 for effort)
FJ: 0/10 (Never try, never ask. Left after BBBJ)
French: 0/10 (Never try, never ask. Left after BBBJ)
GFE: 10/10 (She kept smiling, got SOP customer service)
RTF: No. I'm new user. (Left after BBBJ) No offense but Laos girl not really my cup of tea. Just need to get this verification done asap. But if you ask my honest opinion, now COVID19 cannot have high expectations la.

And yes! Finally got my first entry level verification from VP. Can't wait to visit VP's girls and cure all the stress from COVID19.

Thank you VP Boss for that quick verification after I completed my session with MFY.

Congratulations Bro, for going thru the rite of passage of D 3, haha
Old 29-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
fatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Which lady has the nicest pair on VP stable currently based on what you guys have tried ?

I think a review like this would be very helpful to boob lovers like myself.

I’ve tried Natalie and although enchanched, the shape and color was very good
Old 30-10-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent bonk for 29 oct 7pm
Queen vp

Look : 8/10
Body :8/10
Bbbj :8/10
Gfe : 8/10
Fj 7/10
RTF : will try other girls first before I go back

The location is central , but downside is the washroom Abit run down.

Overall a good and enjoyable bonk. Queen is very friendly and she enjoy sex alot .
We have a good long FJ ,and I kind my enjoy the session .
Old 30-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Congratulations Bro, for going thru the rite of passage of D 3, haha
Thanks Bro. Never wanna go through this ritual again. (If you get what I mean)

Anyway Bro love reading your FRs. Looking at your history, you are my inspiration~
Old 30-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Sometimes I really want to laugh when I see bros saying that the girls "enjoy sex a lot".

If you are a girl and get banged by 5 to 10 rods a day for 7 days a week, I don't see it possible.

IMHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatakyo View Post
Recent bonk for 29 oct 7pm
Queen vp

Look : 8/10
Body :8/10
Bbbj :8/10
Gfe : 8/10
Fj 7/10
RTF : will try other girls first before I go back

The location is central , but downside is the washroom Abit run down.

Overall a good and enjoyable bonk. Queen is very friendly and she enjoy sex alot .
We have a good long FJ ,and I kind my enjoy the session .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1