The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
justforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to all
Not a very good spa in East Coast Road

This shop is along East Coast Road, and the entrance is quite visible to the public, being beside a restaurant.

From what I understand, the place closes at 10.30pm

The interior itself is quite small and the place has 3 beds that I saw.

There are no rooms, rather, the beds are separated by foldable partitions, where anything and everything can be heard. To give an illustration of the divider, take a look at the link:

(https://jiji.sg/room-dividers/japane...AogAEALw_ wcB)

Additionally, I didn’t see a shower.

The only good thing about the place is that the massage is not a piano type.

The lady had really good strength that managed to loosen knots in my back and shoulders. I think it’s the place’s one and only saving grace.

She does also give you the option of removing your mask if you feel like it bothers you. She herself did not wear a mask throughout the massage though.

At the end, GQ was asked with BM and BJ on the menu.

I chose BJ and the experience was thoroughly mechanical and underwhelming.

Name: R*** R***
Massage: 9/10
Face: 5/10 ( lao chio)
BJ: 3/10 (Used cling foil)
Damage : $50/hr + $100
Rtm: never
Old 22-03-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not a very good spa in East Coast Road

Viet place right?
Old 23-03-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

not sure about the other masseuses but the one I had was from Shanghai, quite a rarity
Old 23-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
justforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Viet place right?
From what i saw it's a China place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
not sure about the other masseuses but the one I had was from Shanghai, quite a rarity
Unfortunately, I don't know where the lady who massaged me was from in China.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1