The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

babylicious
Chi Spa?

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap

Last edited by navras; 06-03-2021 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 06-03-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmatrix03 View Post
Dear Bros,
Care to share location?
Have been out of action for a long time, keen to make a come back.
Thank you Thank you.
Bro, loc is very obvious in my post. Pm me if u cant decode it
Old 06-03-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
New syt arriving somemore... haiz... holding back all the urge to go here this week...

T*** was telling me forum all talking about V**** and S*** getting laid.... nobody talks about her. I told her to lie down on bed and I will make people to talk about her... next door burst into laughter... that is how bad the sound proofing is...

And if you talk to V, S & T, you realise there are bros here literally translating and reading all posts to them... haha... they can tell you all the chatter here.
Had to agree that it’s kind of a United Nations decoding centre now, went by walk in took the 50/hr and was led to room, u could obviously hear everyone n anyone talking. Overheard a bro telling a ML not to worry, when u off day I bring u out shopping, won’t lie etc etc, than another talking abt his journey in China than can hear soft moaning noises ..haha..but frankly massage sucks, no Gq was asked she just went ahead to rubba u n than rest is up to u...
Old 06-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
New syt arriving somemore... haiz... holding back all the urge to go here this week...

T*** was telling me forum all talking about V**** and S*** getting laid.... nobody talks about her. I told her to lie down on bed and I will make people to talk about her... next door burst into laughter... that is how bad the sound proofing is...

And if you talk to V, S & T, you realise there are bros here literally translating and reading all posts to them... haha... they can tell you all the chatter here.
Ooh when is the new one coming?
Old 06-03-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Still lose her bit
Important is what is the total damage ? Service and playability what level. Good in terms of looks no use.
Old 06-03-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Had to agree that it’s kind of a United Nations decoding centre now, went by walk in took the 50/hr and was led to room, u could obviously hear everyone n anyone talking. Overheard a bro telling a ML not to worry, when u off day I bring u out shopping, won’t lie etc etc, than another talking abt his journey in China than can hear soft moaning noises ..haha..but frankly ssage sucks, no Gq was asked she just went ahead to rubba u n than rest is up to u...
If massage sucks , can ask for 1 hour of hj and jut jut for 100
Old 06-03-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by havbec View Post
D* Spa @ Kim Tian Rd worth a visit?
went there but like nothing much, massage was decent though
Old 06-03-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
If massage sucks , can ask for 1 hour of hj and jut jut for 100
Ya halfway thru I just tell her don’t need massage Liao..she say she hungry that’s y no strength, I ask her if interested to eat sausage...haha
Old 06-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Goldenfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Ya halfway thru I just tell her don’t need massage Liao..she say she hungry that’s y no strength, I ask her if interested to eat sausage...haha
😆 nice 1. Ice cream.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Coco at River Zen? Pls share FR if any. Thank you.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Promotion price of $68 before 4pm. High level of playability with different levels to unlock. Total damage less than $100
hello, you don't KNN lah...i am talking about cherry joneline then you show someone from sense spa ???? lol really good at switch and bait
Old 07-03-2021, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Anyone tried Coco at River Zen? Pls share FR if any. Thank you.
That is RV area, wrong thread, both C and V clean....
Old 07-03-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is RV area, wrong thread, both C and V clean....
Thanks. Then won't waste time trying.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Cherry from J******* C** spa confirmed. I have called up the spa to check if she is there & they confirmed.

If you need to know the address, PM me.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Promotion price of $68 before 4pm. High level of playability with different levels to unlock. Total damage less than $100
I walked by Sense Spa, saw an auntie there. Dun feel like walking inside liao. Also heard some people here gave bad feedback.

Anyone can provide a little more FR on Sense Spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread