The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
After receiving bj do i need to go for std test?

Or only protected sex need to go for std test
Old 10-01-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thrownever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: After receiving bj do i need to go for std test?

STD such as herpes, HPV and gonorrhea can be transmitted via BJ, esp if no condoms are used. If you see any signs and symptoms better go check lor.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

With condom, no need to check unless you have symptoms.
Old 21-01-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pixarlab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With condom then just monitor. BJ less likely to kena gnorrhoea or chlamydia, but still can get things like Herpes or HIV.
Old 26-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lokiboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

checkup regularly is good...maybe once every 3 months
Old 26-01-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

the std check for BJ is a quick and rather painless process.

The process is same as the covid swab test. a cotton bud will be inserted into your penis hole for sample and send for testing.

if test result is positive, the fix is also a quick and painless process. a small minor surgery will solve it. just lay on the bed, go to sleep and when you wake up, the doc will have cut away all the infected tissues leaving nothing behind.......
Old 04-02-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
the std check for BJ is a quick and rather painless process.

The process is same as the covid swab test. a cotton bud will be inserted into your penis hole for sample and send for testing.

if test result is positive, the fix is also a quick and painless process. a small minor surgery will solve it. just lay on the bed, go to sleep and when you wake up, the doc will have cut away all the infected tissues leaving nothing behind.......
Unless you have symptoms, you will most likely only get a urine test. Even easier.
Old 24-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
valentindu10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrownever View Post
STD such as herpes, HPV and gonorrhea can be transmitted via BJ, esp if no condoms are used Garde Meubles Bordeaux. If you see any signs and symptoms better go check lor.
Pay attention, guys. It really is a rotten disease.
Old 27-03-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For the record, I have ever got Chlamydia from bbbj. After that recovered with antibiotic.

Went for the cotton bud into penis hole check, was painful of coz, but was quick. No choice. Have to be responsible for your loved ones.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
For the record, I have ever got Chlamydia from bbbj. After that recovered with antibiotic.

Went for the cotton bud into penis hole check, was painful of coz, but was quick. No choice. Have to be responsible for your loved ones.
Glad that you are ok now bro, was your bbbj capped?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1