The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Just for the record ... facts doesn’t lie and all data here are solid evidences re this moronic clown in the form of 123hu aka gogeylang aka lovemyfans aka MCpeachblossom aka haidilao. At one time he was saying my FR were accurate re OKT Seng’s WLs. Obviously he was making use of my FR to bump up his thread so as to promote OKT Seng’s WL/shops. Without a doubt Lovemyfans had vested interest in L1649/2047 as he was a paid runner of OKT Seng and son of the Aunty OKT Asst @ 1649. Now his perception on GL changed entirely and got the audacity to condemn GL because he is no longer under OKT Seng’s payroll. A little birdie told me he is now the runner of an illegal online Pimp. Only a fucking lazy and stupid fella like lovemyfans would resort to being an illegal Pimp runner. 😂

For details click on the link below:

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=17098200&postcount=27

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-02-2021, 06:08 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

HAHAHAHA...COME SUE ME LAH.

MAXLOSER, WHY DID YOU TELL EVERYONE TO IGNORE MY POSTS AND THEN GO ON TO SPEND SUN GIVING ME ALL THE ATTENTION? CAN YOU EXPLAIN? DIDN'T YOU SAY DON'T WASTE PRECIOUS TIME?

I tell you. Because you are fuck stupid. If you are going to respond, don't shoot yourself in the foot by saying you are not going to bother. Why are you so fucking stupid always laying traps for yourself and falling into it?

First you say I am Andew. Then you say I am Ah Seng's runner. Then you change to me being FL pimp. And now I become FL pimp runner. LOL. YOU ARE CHASING YOUR OWN TAIL.

WHICH FL STABLE? See what I mean when I say you open your mouth TO SLAP yourself? Now everyone can see you claim that I am an FL runner/ pimp, right? So which one? From FL1, 2 or 3, WHAT IS THE NAME OF MY STABLE? Guess ah guess...just some FL pimp. HAHAHA

You also claim that Auntie is my mother, right? Therefore I'm also the heir to 1649?

HAHAHAHA...OEI FUCKFACE, WTF ARE YOU TALKING? Your STD brain juice is leaking out of your mouth.

The difference between you and me is I don't give wild guesses and change story. You are the clown Fei Ge who is a piece of furniture on the 3rd floor. Whatever it is online, IRL you're a fucking rental car driver and I laugh at what a loser you are. A pathetic little fuck trying to imagine online all he cannot be in real life.

Your inferiority complex is so low that you come up with a bullshit story that you were on a zoom call to try to show people you work in an office. HOW FUCKING LAME. LOL. Everytime I think of that toy car you drive...LOL

Yah, I agree with your FRs on 1649 WLs. They were accurate. I'm sure anyone who went would agree.

I don't agree with your fake FRs on 1654A bakcais that you rated all 8/10. I'm sure everyone who has seen the shit quality at 1654A would also agree. Pay $100 still get shit WL because reputation too shit among the WL. The legend of Fei Ge can never be fully erased. Your master ask you to help advertise ah? So good hor pay $100 with free lodging and WiFi. WAHAHAHAHA

As a few posts above have stated, the WLs from 1649 and 2047 were really good. Must be something wrong if I don't agree. In the same way, most would agree the WLs at 1654A are fucking shit so why are you giving 8/10?

FUCKER, wake up! YOU ARE THE ODDBALL. FUCK YOU KNNNCCB. LOL
Old 01-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Post Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

U want him to bring up Geylang and get himself fired? lol

There are much larger concerns like business, social, travel etc and bringing up this taboo topic that no one, except the degenerate people in the forum care about, would definitely make a mockery of the whole session.

We form a very very small subset of the Singapore population and economy and to entertain us, for even a very very small risk of a cluster forming is not rational.
Old 01-02-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
U want him to bring up Geylang and get himself fired? lol

There are much larger concerns like business, social, travel etc and bringing up this taboo topic that no one, except the degenerate people in the forum care about, would definitely make a mockery of the whole session.

We form a very very small subset of the Singapore population and economy and to entertain us, for even a very very small risk of a cluster forming is not rational.
That’s why my worse fear is, Geylang brothel may extinct ultimately.

BTW, the clown (ie Lovemyfans) doesn’t know the meaning of heir. That aunty OKT Asst doesn’t own the 1649 shop. It is OKT Seng who owned it. Well unless he admits Seng is his dad. 😂

Escobar pointed up correctly that this clown can’t differentiate the words, recuse and recluse at one time. No wonder he is unable to comprehend many of my posts and interpreted them out of context even thought they were written in plain and simple English. Prolly lack of education. 🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
...... blah .... blah ...

You also claim that Auntie is my mother, right? Therefore I'm also the heir to 1649?

. FUCK YOU KNNNCCB. LOL

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-02-2021 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-02-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
That’s why my worse fear is, Geylang brothel may extinct ultimately.

BTW, the clown (ie Lovemyfans) doesn’t know the meaning of heir. That aunty OKT Asst doesn’t own the 1649 shop. It is OKT Seng who owned it. Well unless he admits Seng is his dad. 😂

Escobar pointed up correctly that this clown can’t differentiate the words, recuse and recluse at one time. No wonder he is unable to comprehend many of my posts and interpreted them out of context even thought they were written in plain and simple English. Prolly lack of education. 🤣
I love the ignore button, just press it and your troubles are not seen anymore
Old 01-02-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
YES!!! Press it and he can only talk to himself
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 02-02-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
HornyDew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1649/2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
😄🤣😂 hi buddy, u also into this sumptuous Jap delicacy, huh? Great minds think alike ... 😎
大間 tuna red meat good enough for me... 🤤
Old 02-02-2021, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
YES!!! Press it and he can only talk to himself
Some people go crazy when they have dementia or some serious disease. Others are just plain crazy. All add to the wonder and joy of life. That said, I do agree with you and others that the ignore button is a wonderful thing.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-02-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for reminding us of this function, getting to be a little irritating like a wart that just doesn't want to go away...
Old 02-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Thanks for reminding us of this function, getting to be a little irritating like a wart that just doesn't want to go away...
I guess the forum is open for comments by all, and certain unwelcome comments may be tolerated once or twice, regardless if it is backed or just hearsay, but once a person keeps repeating the negative comments, it is better to use ignore. After using the ignore, Apologies even if the person has occasional good and accurate comments, there is no longer an audience for that person as all comments ignored.

We are true and real patrons of GL, be it cat 50 or Cat 150, I have enjoyed both, and preferred 150 more. We comment and share in this forum because we love our playground and we value it. Really unique place, I have tried the Macau, Dongguan, FL, ML, etc GL is most enjoyable, I think because Singapore is small we are repeated customers, there is this GFE of the WL or KC we value.

Also the familiarity, “legality” of the houses - I don’t care about the technicalities of whether there is statutory approval, but as long as I am bumping inside the room, I know in GL no Govt official will knock on the door or raid the place.

Don’t let negative comments from 1 or 2 individuals dampened our spirits further as the closure already made us very depressed.

Keep sharing info, chat, comment, while we ride out this period, GL may not come back, but these memories will stay with us forever.

Sincerely,
GL supporter since the stop of Dragon HC
Old 02-02-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't know if warts have a useful purpose. If you changed the word to fart it might more correctly describe the situation/individual and would also fit both of our descriptions.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-02-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I guess the forum is open for comments by all, and certain unwelcome comments may be tolerated once or twice, regardless if it is backed or just hearsay, but once a person keeps repeating the negative comments, it is better to use ignore. After using the ignore, Apologies even if the person has occasional good and accurate comments, there is no longer an audience for that person as all comments ignored.

We are true and real patrons of GL, be it cat 50 or Cat 150, I have enjoyed both, and preferred 150 more. We comment and share in this forum because we love our playground and we value it. Really unique place, I have tried the Macau, Dongguan, FL, ML, etc GL is most enjoyable, I think because Singapore is small we are repeated customers, there is this GFE of the WL or KC we value.

Also the familiarity, “legality” of the houses - I don’t care about the technicalities of whether there is statutory approval, but as long as I am bumping inside the room, I know in GL no Govt official will knock on the door or raid the place.

Don’t let negative comments from 1 or 2 individuals dampened our spirits further as the closure already made us very depressed.

Keep sharing info, chat, comment, while we ride out this period, GL may not come back, but these memories will stay with us forever.

Sincerely,
GL supporter since the stop of Dragon HC

Our memories are all we have at the moment. Hopefully that day will come when we can fondle mammaries with gay abandon.
Old 02-02-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I don't know if warts have a useful purpose. If you changed the word to fart it might more correctly describe the situation/individual and would also fit both of our descriptions.
wart fart, too much nonsense he sounding like a retard..
Old 02-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
wart fart, too much nonsense he sounding like a retard..
I meant just using fart. So...

"Thanks for reminding us of this function, getting to be a little irritating like a fart that just doesn't want to go away...

Trapped gas can be quite uncomfortable and stinky and yet serves a purpose. If one doesn't know stench then one cannot fully appreciate a fine scent...
Old 03-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, am told by a friend that there is happening at one of lor18 house.

Any bros here can share info on contact or way to obtain services discreetly from lor18 house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1