The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

wow
din noe many guys into massage joint

i myself tried bobo, total 150, 30+120
was quoted 150 after massage finish, i was like go for bj/hj enuf
she then offer 120

she is pretty, body also good, man made boobs tough
no kiss, try tp rub her clit also cannot
she quite loose also, but overall good experience

been wanting to go back, but put off by the price
prc fl cheaper...

XQ good? pls pm
Old 02-01-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshkev View Post
That's what she said too. But she's in today. However, she did mention she's not working on this Sunday.
Xiao Qian had a few bookings so she came to work today. She said the strong wind recently affected business, so gotta be more hardworking especially with CNY round the corner and to earn back the wasted money on the AV fine.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigsmen View Post
I also kena YY at 180. Ok la.
You all spoil market... there is no massage there so just go for fj bargain tell them $100 for all if not than walk off.. the max i get is $120-130 for full
Old 02-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshkev View Post
That's what she said too. But she's in today. However, she did mention she's not working on this Sunday.
Thanks bro. I got stuck in the rain with my Harley bike nearby that day. Should have looked for her.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Xiao Qian had a few bookings so she came to work today. She said the strong wind recently affected business, so gotta be more hardworking especially with CNY round the corner and to earn back the wasted money on the AV fine.
XQ could also be making up for her off day last week. text her last wednesday and she told me she's not working, not in her shop.
Old 02-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
You all spoil market... there is no massage there so just go for fj bargain tell them $100 for all if not than walk off.. the max i get is $120-130 for full
It is all about demand and supply.... as such the prices fluctuate.
Just 10 months ago before the CB started.... I was able to get $80-$100 bargains for fj. Then came the CB and prices went up.......
2 - 3 months ago it peaked and the ladies were asking for $180-$200.
Now not so bad but still @ $150.
Hopefully now with border open for PRC & VN ladies to come in..... supply can be eased and prices come down even more to pre-CB rates.

Already 1 ML cum FL across the road behind PL has bombard me every morning to book her. Her price initially was $120 for full service went up to $150 then to $170 now back down to $120. She claimed business is slow nowadays with more competitors and she needed money for CNY..... beg me to support her.... lol
Old 02-01-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster (B)

Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
XQ could also be making up for her off day last week. text her last wednesday and she told me she's not working, not in her shop.
XQ used to accept $100 - $130 for full service before the CB..... now her minimum is $150.... and she not afraid to tell you accept it or go elsewhere.
Old 02-01-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have to bear with it for a moment as still unable to cross the causeway to look for my darling.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
Have to bear with it for a moment as still unable to cross the causeway to look for my darling.
Why need to cross to JB?
Those resourseful OKTs have brought in Vietbus by the lorry load into SGP.
If you have been in contact with them..... you would already have received their ads and lobangs. So easy to fuck beautiful viet syts now. Downside is the pricing is 3 times what you pay in JB.... yes those OKTs maintain the same price as their joints in JB but is in Sing dollars.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpack View Post
Why need to cross to JB?
Those resourseful OKTs have brought in Vietbus by the lorry load into SGP.
If you have been in contact with them..... you would already have received their ads and lobangs. So easy to fuck beautiful viet syts now. Downside is the pricing is 3 times what you pay in JB.... yes those OKTs maintain the same price as their joints in JB but is in Sing dollars.
I mean my real darling in JB.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

After lurking in the thread for a while finally went down and tried one on 2nd floor. Not sure who it was because I forgot to ask for the name, was quoted 150 for FJ but bargained down to 120. Experience was so-so, maybe because I was nervous so it wasn't that great. For seasoned bros, can ask if other floors are better price wise? Thanks in advance. For those looking for contact, just go 2nd floor and you will see straight away.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wei38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share XQ location?
Old 03-01-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
After lurking in the thread for a while finally went down and tried one on 2nd floor. Not sure who it was because I forgot to ask for the name, was quoted 150 for FJ but bargained down to 120. Experience was so-so, maybe because I was nervous so it wasn't that great. For seasoned bros, can ask if other floors are better price wise? Thanks in advance. For those looking for contact, just go 2nd floor and you will see straight away.
Correct the problem is no body bargain and stand firm... times are bad they need work.. with milf quality they should stay with their price if not few more year $100 also they difficult to get. Or if not in few more years we all gonna pay 350 for the same milf ��
Old 03-01-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Actually if don't wan pay their prices can go to the few advertised thread. Still at reasonable prices.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Correct the problem is no body bargain and stand firm... times are bad they need work.. with milf quality they should stay with their price if not few more year $100 also they difficult to get. Or if not in few more years we all gonna pay 350 for the same milf ��
This depend supply and demand issue , if GL pretty young lady 150 , you think you will pay 120 ?

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread