The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
The thing I don't understand is every time a raw rumor happens
A lot of discussion comes up

The thing is it doesn't matter if she does it or not
If u get it, u know sure
If u want but didn't get it, too bad
If u don't want it, would it matter?
If u scared of std if she does, then don't find her again

Disclaimer: I am not her customer and I don't even know what she looks like.
ppl are curious, and every now and then love a gossip or 2..
for me, it is both
Old 15-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 5
chichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
IMO, most if not all wl engage in raw with their customers.
It is just whether or not you as her customer receives it.
There is one rule that I dun cross.

Dun raw with any FL.

Raw is War

That applies to me since I started cheonging.
Old 15-12-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
ya it's just like dating or picking up girls. nt everyone got the looks, not everyone got the skills, in the end still up to chemistry. i had an ml that dun provide fj, ended up agreeing to do with me, after few times she said she dm raw, but i didnt agree cos i scared i kena kc only. she said i'm the only one she fj but i rly dk whether to believe anot
Bro the maids are using this same methods to kc and trap our blangas workers Every Sunday. You see the blangas throwing money at the maids nice food,hotel sex,nice clothes,taxi fares,buy iPhones for the maids etc
Old 15-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Then again, logic dictates that a self-loving person would not do anything to harm herself as she would like to continue living until her expiry date...

So for a ML who comes from PRC, they are educated enough to know what are the acceptable and/or dangerous behaviours... Can't say much about ML/DH from other countries where the level of education can be debatable...hence the knowledge of STD is questionable...and the level of personal hygiene is also questionable. Im sure you guys have seen many unkers who don't wash their hands after pee pee...right?

Hence for a PRC ML to offer herself to an individual could mean she really trusted/love/like the person very much...perhaps the bro has managed to KC the ML successfully and not the other way round... OR the flipside is that the ML is already infected with something and got nothing lose...YOLO

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 15-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya....please don't think $$$ can get whatever you want. She do it for this customer doesn't mean she do it for you. They anytime richer than us.
Old 15-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
daniel312 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydaniel312 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Aiya....please don't think $$$ can get whatever you want. She do it for this customer doesn't mean she do it for you. They anytime richer than us.
So true bro, do not underestimate their income
Old 15-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, anyone can share XQ new location? Thanks bro
Old 15-12-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
We are just generating many biz for them here lol
Old 15-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guess I'm unlucky.. I finally manage to find XQ.. but she refuse to take me or let me make appt as she had booking already.. like what u all said.. here mostly milf and maybe XQ is one for the better ones.. L5 there is 2 lady in one shop... Are they good?
Old 15-12-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

If u like mature abalone then u try...... Dun like then why bother.... So many lobangs available
Old 15-12-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yennydon2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

better save up spend abit more on better on maybe even local
Old 15-12-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I wanted to try Joey but unfortunately the door was closed and the shop looked empty. The girl next to her shop looked nice but if that was BoBo (need bros to confirm), i didn't want to try.
The ML besides Joey is Bobo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I saw one on the first level. Right hand side, i think where bobo used to be. Has anyone tried her?
Personally don't find this ML pretty, her facials features looks tiny on her big round face. One plus point is her boobs looks quite big.
Old 15-12-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Dryad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can intro me a reliable ML at Parklane. Cheers
Old 16-12-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
daniel312 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydaniel312 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A girl name dona at lv5 viet mp very young and nice, but now not there anymore, wc also no reply, wonder where she go
Old 16-12-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
HBKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share XQ location? I was there yesterday afternoon, roam around level 3 to 5. Most doors closed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread