The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Attracted by one pink dress lady at lvl 2.
Where up go see see some more and back to lvl 2, the door locked already.
Waited 20 minutes, still locked, left.
in the mp nearest to the toilet?

got a nice looking milf in one of the newly open mp, new blood never see her before.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no see YY anymore..
is she still around n working?
Old 04-10-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

got a nice looking milf in one of the newly open mp, new blood never see her before.[/QUOTE]

nicest natural boobs n clean shave.... but price quite steep
Old 04-10-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
fatbird1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited XQ on the 3rd floor

Tried negotiating down but she firm on $150. During massage face up, with her standing and butt towards my head she raised her leg onto the massage table for me to have a better view. Started with fingering but then could not resist and started eating her out. After a while she climbed on and the rest as they say is history. Chatty and awesome throughout

XQ White knights cum at me
Old 04-10-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Has anyone seen or know whether rose is still working and when? Have gone by a few times but her shop always closed and lights off. Level 3 scuba row, first shop from the escalator (3rd shop from the end). Nice tits, not too skinny and not fat either - just right!
Old 04-10-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Late review. From a few months back, my first time at park lane. Walked around all levels and walking past scuba level 3, skinny ML with short hair in the middle shop waves at me. Elena I think. I’m a sucker for short hair. Dispense with the massage and nego $100 all in. Strip in the room and she takes me out to the hallway where there’s a mirror hanging and grinds her ass against me and I’m feeling her up from behind. We start in the hallway and and the view in the mirror is awesome. Carry her back to the massage room to finish off.
Very safety conscious but a bit mechanical. Ok if you like them skinny and just want to get in and out
Old 04-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Tasted XQ the past saturday evening.

Walk few rounds at last her door open,
Saw a guy carry a parcel walk in.
I go toilet and came back, no one at counter.
Step in see her sharing a kiss with the parcel guy.
Quietly reverse gear and go in again, making some noise.
She ask "massage?", I nod and say yes.
Bring me inside massage room.
Offer 30mins for 30, told me pay first.
Strip and wait.
Can hear their conversation, a bit uneasy.

5 mins later she came in.
Start massage and tcss, say the guy is her 老板.
Kept mum, never say I saw them share a kiss.
Piano for short while then pop GQ.
Chose full and ask for additional 130.
Enjoyed her CBJ and she suck for quite long time.
Let me play her pussy and finger fuck her during CBJ
After CBJ, she cowgirl me.
Halfway through, got a loud knock on the glass door.
I was startled but she totally cool about it.
Told me it's her next customer and continue riding.
Her rodeo skills is pro level, let her ride till I cum.

Left a happy man.
Price for this experience 30 + 130
she riding on top is a must do position for me whenever i rtf her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Yes. She is good.
XQ very accomodating too. always play along with all my requests, never reject.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbird1979 View Post
Late review. From a few months back, my first time at park lane. Walked around all levels and walking past scuba level 3, skinny ML with short hair in the middle shop waves at me. Elena I think. I’m a sucker for short hair. Dispense with the massage and nego $100 all in. Strip in the room and she takes me out to the hallway where there’s a mirror hanging and grinds her ass against me and I’m feeling her up from behind. We start in the hallway and and the view in the mirror is awesome. Carry her back to the massage room to finish off.
Very safety conscious but a bit mechanical. Ok if you like them skinny and just want to get in and out
That was Lina you had.. Elena is the one that is first shop nearest to scuba shop.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
she riding on top is a must do position for me whenever i rtf her.

XQ very accomodating too. always play along with all my requests, never reject.
Although she is not my favourite but surprisingly she can make me cum each time i visited... i hardly cum on other girls eventhough they are prettier bigger boobs than her
Old 04-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the vietnam syt on level 5 2nd shop next to the toilet? She has big boobies but I didnt try as I have to rush off for appmt.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Anyone tried the vietnam syt on level 5 2nd shop next to the toilet? She has big boobies but I didnt try as I have to rush off for appmt.
Every time I ask for fj she try to differ to hj or body
Old 04-10-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Every time I ask for fj she try to differ to hj or body
Thanks bro so how was it
Old 04-10-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
in the mp nearest to the toilet?

got a nice looking milf in one of the newly open mp, new blood never see her before.
No sure where is the toilet.
The shop is right in front of the escalator.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heistsneak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Is she tanned and have tattoo?
Old 04-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Question Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by heistsneak View Post
Is she tanned and have tattoo?
A bit tanned and quite short. Not sure about the tattoo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread