The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sian_guy82 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 18yr old student lynn

hi bros kindly share lynn contact pls pm me thank
Old 21-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Allen;2911621]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post

But do you think that these OKT really have any form of protection for the girls? Do you know what sort of action they take (for e.g.) when customer dont pay or threaten with police, or maybe even undercover police.

Allen
Allen, you do have a point. OKT may not protect much but I heard it from the gals themselves - most of them feel safer with OKT. Like if a bro just ran away or insisted on RAW... they can always tell OKT and OKT can expose the bro.. not much but still better than if they are one their own.
Old 21-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

You can't really stop the OKT from poaching.. the only thing you can do is not to give out the number of the girls easily..

Yes, you can expose the OKT if you are aware of the poaching.. but really your thread in the FL section will be buried pretty easily.. not easy to keep it active and to everyone's attention.

I am not advocating poaching.. but in reality there is nothing much we can do..

And as consumers, we can only vote through how we buy. So unless you boycott and refrain from patronising the OKT - they will continue to flourish.
Old 21-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

How much the OKT charge on top of the gal's is really irrelevant.

Not much point to debate whether it is 10%, $50 or 50%.

That is between the girl and the OKT.

For us we look at the final price to us. If it is too expensive then we simply pass .
Old 21-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Threadstarter. Someone whispered to me that you took a $50 cut from the gal. So how do you account for this? I thought you say you are sharing. Also it seems that its your gal that told the other party.
Very confusing.
ha ha good one here..
Old 21-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Girl go under OKT nothing new ma. If the OKT treat her well, u should be happy. I know from experience its a BIATCH to arrange time slots . lol .
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

fat and ugly then the okt has got to be AF. I personally saw him before. He goes by many names : Gary lah, david lah, paul king lah.. but i am definately sure that AF is the okt. he loves to poach girls and he has revealed his intentions to a couple of his close aides and i so happen to know one of them that his idea is to ELIMINATE competition in this forum for local girls so that he can manipulate and monopolize the trade here so that whatever is earned, goes to him and his girls.

Com'on lah, let us have some variety here! We are the customers and we have a right to choose and say our opinions. Like i have always said before, i do not urge everybody to boycott AF, i just want everybody to know of his unscrupulous way of making business in this forum. Its really unfair to the girls, us and most importantly, the okts which he stole/poached the girls from.
Old 21-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Threadstarter. Someone whispered to me that you took a $50 cut from the gal. So how do you account for this? I thought you say you are sharing. Also it seems that its your gal that told the other party.
Very confusing.
?? So which fellow samster did u hear it from, care to say it out? from what i know i only give her number out to 4 or 5 bros and to my okt friend for more business for her, but i confirm never take a cut unless its my friend the okt intro to her, u can verify with her in person JT (can pass u her number). only a few bro here try her before she is under the okt so unless i am mistaken i think yr friend that whisper to u is the okt she is now working?

2nd she is not my gal, she is my friend and she is the one who approach me for help. when she told me got okt approach her to help her, i ask her to consider before deciding and if she think its better go ahead. thats y she is now under the okt coz i did not object. U think if i am okt i will be agreeable to let her go?

3rd i did not try to flame the okt just stating the facts, in fact i say that theres no point now in blaming or pointing fingers, (read my starting thread).

"Also it seems that its your gal that told the other party." what other party can it be unless its the okt coz i know she dun keep in touch with other bro samters here. tell yr "friend" that whisper to u to get his facts right or he purposely wanted to frame me coz i exposed him? whatever he not happy like people call him fat and ugly he can just post a reply or zapped me (i think he did that liao) but no need to resort to this underhand method? whisper to??? spread rumors???
Old 21-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very confusing.
?? So which fellow samster did u hear it from, care to say it out? from what i know i only give her number out to 4 or 5 bros and to my okt friend for more business for her, but i confirm never take a cut unless its my friend the okt intro to her, u can verify with her in person JT (can pass u her number). only a few bro here try her before she is under the okt so unless i am mistaken i think yr friend that whisper to u is the okt she is now working?

2nd she is not my gal, she is my friend and she is the one who approach me for help. when she told me got okt approach her to help her, i ask her to consider before deciding and if she think its better go ahead. thats y she is now under the okt coz i did not object. U think if i am okt i will be agreeable to let her go?

3rd i did not try to flame the okt just stating the facts, in fact i say that theres no point now in blaming or pointing fingers, (read my starting thread).

"Also it seems that its your gal that told the other party." what other party can it be unless its the okt coz i know she dun keep in touch with other bro samters here. tell yr "friend" that whisper to u to get his facts right or he purposely wanted to frame me coz i exposed him? whatever he not happy like people call him fat and ugly he can just post a reply or zapped me (i think he did that liao) but no need to resort to this underhand method? whisper to u??? spread rumors???
Old 21-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hippolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker-69 View Post
fat and ugly then the okt has got to be AF. I personally saw him before. He goes by many names : Gary lah, david lah, paul king lah.. but i am definately sure that AF is the okt. he loves to poach girls and he has revealed his intentions to a couple of his close aides and i so happen to know one of them that his idea is to ELIMINATE competition in this forum for local girls so that he can manipulate and monopolize the trade here so that whatever is earned, goes to him and his girls.
i second that...seen him b4

a bit small gas...but he does provide a service which most pple here enjoy.
The market determines his survival here i guess.
Old 21-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 22
biboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshake00 View Post
Sorry to all bros out there. Lynn now has been taken to join under a okt from this forum and will no longer be available. This is the reason y i dun like to post any of my contacts on sammyboy coz got so many okts around. Due to their young age and inexperienced many fls believe what the okts tell them and promise them so they are seduce to join them. Her rate is now $250 instead of $200 under the okt (more expensive for us bros).
Any bros got this type of problems before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshake00 View Post

I am a little bit confused based on your 2 remarks above Now, what is what? Does the okt hijacked her or she joined the okt on her own accord?
Old 21-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster

No offense mean to u bro Jt. U are a senior and should have seen alot of things. Lynn is my friend and i did say ok for her to join the ok coz i really wish her well and to earn more money, if her business is good then i am really happy for her.

What i am not happy is that the okt raise her prices may make it unaffordable to some other bros here, as someone has post, maybe $50 is nothing to u but to others bros it may mean alot. and the $50 is just for the okt benefit. that is what i am not happy about.....

And if yr friend that "whisper" to u is that okt that alot of ppl has been whispering about, it just goes to show that how many people are very unhappy with him in this forum. but as i have said, i dun blame or point the fingers at anyone.

I know that u as a senior in this forum will differientate between what is right.
Old 21-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Samster

thanks to all the bros who have support me here. i will try my best to intro good stuff to u. tonight i will be meeting a gal name huiling and maybe i can get permission to give out her number.

Name: huiling
Local chinese
Ht: 167cm
Wt: 56kg
damage: $80 for fj? (have to confirm with her)

*I dun know whether is she new to this fl line or been in sammyboy before.

thanks to all the bro who have upp me please leave yr name so i can do u the same favor.
Old 21-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You should have tell her no. Then you will not be posting this thread. Sorry if I am wrong, anyone will be thinking that u are a sour grape, losing yr girl and KPKB here. If you are a friend, you should have give her yr blessing when you ask her to decide tobe under OKT or FL. By posting here, you are distrubing her rice bowl indirectly. Who would dare to take her service? So much for a friend.
with such wise words from you,we should see her launch pretty soon rite
Old 21-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post
btw i didnt state that the OKT is AF.
and what makes u so sure that TE is not taking so high?

I say that becos I heard it from the gal themselves.
Thats why.
Who the fuck did you even hear that from? Ask any of my other regulars, my cut is always 2:1 ratio like what that japanese guy mentioned. I will never take half nor more than the girls, that's my principle! I'm sure you heard it wrongly from the gals! Anyway I will find out which gals you ever book and look into it! I spend heavily on advertising and other expenses just so that I can bring in very good quality gals, i dont see why is ratio of 2:1 not reasonable? FYI i take the 1 part, not 2. So for $300, I take $100. How does that ever result to half? You failed your Mathematic? Find your stats properly first!

Frey also comes into this forum to post sometimes, ask her directly!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread