The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 18yr old student lynn

Actually I don't know what the fuss is all about.

OKT plays the role of middleman - advertising here and then arranging for the session. The additional is for the service rendered. Whether the girl from outside or from the forum - it is really immaterial.

There is no need to brain-wash the girls because it is pretty obvious the pros of having a OKT

I know a lot of these girls don't want the hassle of doing the arrangement themselves:

a) firstly they have to give their numbers to so many people if they are not under OKT(ok they can get another pre-paid card) but it is still a hassle
b) Secondly they have to deal with SMS/CALL to arrange - may not be convenient all the time cos they may be studying or family members with them
c) thirdly at least under OKT they have some form of protection - if for eg the guy didn't pay.. the okt can help to chase.

There are many pros for the girls. Anyway the additional cost is pass to us the consumer and not from the girls - so naturally they don't feel it.

At the end of the day we are the paying customer so we decide if the girl is worth that price.

And if bro really want to bring FL here and not to be disturbed by OKT, then they have to do the work of OKT for the girls, otherwise if the number of the girls are given out - naturally OKT will target them.

Well writing this post may not go well with some bros and they may zap me or think that I am OKT clone. Those who have read my FRs will know that I am not a clone. Zap me OK - please leave you nick behind and let me know the reason - I will not zap you back, don't worry.
Old 19-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well i also got zapped for no reason. maybe zapped by the okt... here to share and got zapped WTH?

Thanks to bro johnlittle for upping my points. will pass yr msg to lynn if i talk to her.
Old 19-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well i still have some other contacts (syt and milf ) contacts, dun have alot maybe only left 4 or 5 but i am willing to share with other bros here.
but due to this incident of okt i will be selective and discreet in handing out their numbers.

For bros that are interested just pm me or email with just yr name, contacts and nick (most imp) can liao. only bros with frs and most likely not okts will be entertain. sorry just to be on the safe side
oh ya pls state yr preferance syt or milf? i also need to get their permission to pass out their numbers so be patient
Old 20-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
Actually I don't know what the fuss is all about.

OKT plays the role of middleman - advertising here and then arranging for the session. The additional is for the service rendered. Whether the girl from outside or from the forum - it is really immaterial.
sorry maybe wat i gonna post could be of different views with u.the postings in this thread if i am not wrong is that TS intro a lobang in here to share with fellow samsters at the rate of $200.den the gal was supposedly poached by an okt in here and will be marketed at 250 or more.to u that extra 50 or more may not be an issue as u could have deep pocket so it doesnt affect u.but to many others,it could mean the difference of being able to try anot cos additional $50 may mean alot.yes,u can say no money dun bonk or not worth it dun book but then the actual pricing shd be 200 n not 250 n above which may be ok with some of them.

it may also be seen as an innuendo to future samsters who wish to intro lobangs in here to load on the rate and make money themselves instead of sharing or better still,pm the okts operating in here directly and pass it to them to market to prevent any further unhappiness or frustrations.the funny thing is that we keep reading of okts poaching the independent fls being intro in here but no TS ever dare to post out their nos or nick all becos of the fear of being zapped.

if i am wrong in my reading of ur postings,den i say sorry to u here.
Old 20-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshake00 View Post
Well i still have some other contacts (syt and milf ) contacts, dun have alot maybe only left 4 or 5 but i am willing to share with other bros here.
but due to this incident of okt i will be selective and discreet in handing out their numbers.
maybe u shd load up on the pricing n make money urself.just kidding hor.
kudos to u for the spirit of sharing and do be more careful on passing of contacts but it will most probably again land up in okts hands.will up u for ur spirit of sharings.
Old 20-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshake00 View Post
Well i also got zapped for no reason. maybe zapped by the okt... here to share and got zapped WTH?

Thanks to bro johnlittle for upping my points. will pass yr msg to lynn if i talk to her.
Bro Up you for sharing.
dont mind you pm any of your SYT contacts. I go for looks

thanks
Old 20-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Army_Boy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmy_Boy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmy_Boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Threadstarter support you, too bad no power to up you.Nowadays OKT like to use underhand methods to poach girls over. I think those who share the number will have to come out of a way to control it or else soon all the good lobang here will be poach away soon especially local girls because i notice there is an in flux of local girls here.
Old 20-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

Up you 7 points for sharing but next time learn to be more discreet in giving out contact.

If you are not sure of the samter's background don't give him the contact. If in doubt ask me. I'll share my view with you.
Old 20-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1826 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Bro milkshake00, i fully understand hw u feel from my experience in another thread. Shall share with those who are unaware of the doings of a particular OKT. This local OKT actually uses two ways to psycho the local FLs (he did tat even if that FL is under another OKT):

1) Less hassle for FL herself to get customer/arrange for time slots or more $ and customers under him. He will proceed to no. 2 if she refuses.
2) Threaten the FL that he is going to scare away all her potential customers by posting something nasty against her in SBF...senior bros shld have seen it for countless times already.

Sigh....

Last edited by Fiery dragon; 20-07-2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old 20-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Allen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=infinitiumus;2908485]

a) firstly they have to give their numbers to so many people if they are not under OKT(ok they can get another pre-paid card) but it is still a hassle
b) Secondly they have to deal with SMS/CALL to arrange - may not be convenient all the time cos they may be studying or family members with them
c) thirdly at least under OKT they have some form of protection - if for eg the guy didn't pay.. the okt can help to chase.

First of all i must say that i agree with most of your post. I think point A) and point B) is quite forward, we all can understand that.

But do you think that these OKT really have any form of protection for the girls? Do you know what sort of action they take (for e.g.) when customer dont pay or threaten with police, or maybe even undercover police.

I think the OKT (namely ppl with characters like AF) will be the first to hide and just run away. What sort of protection is that?

Just for everyone's info. I am not a newbie here but i do not post any FRs as i want to remain low profile, but i just cant stand this guy.

I am not worried about my points too as after being so long here. I know where to get my gals.

Allen
Old 20-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
おっぱい is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
You look like OKT ........haha
How u know i fat n ugly? Haahaa! No la, just that so have been a cheongster to few of the OKTs ard n i heard of the cut the OKTs take.
Old 20-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19397 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
Up you 7 points for sharing but next time learn to be more discreet in giving out contact.

If you are not sure of the samter's background don't give him the contact. If in doubt ask me. I'll share my view with you.
agree bro

Clip That I Like
Old 20-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
おっぱい is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Let me rephrase, i urge fellow samsters to not book gals that he poached from this forum. Those that r originally brought in by him, pls do carry on booking as this is consider his effort. i will try my best to find out which r e gals whom he poach from this forum n inform u guys. U do not have to up me or reply to this post to show ur support, but not book e gals he poach. End of the day, it's just by not booking for those gals, he will know not to repeat himself. If he still gets support, he will only keep repeating the same things and the rest of e guys will incur e unnecessary extra cost.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
hahaha some how thats the image i conjure in my head of what a okt normally looks like....hahaha maybe monster should do okt also becos monster oc say i also FAT AND UGLY.....
then your stable will all offer AJ....

Old 21-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by おっぱい View Post
Are you sure the OKT u r talking about is from this forum cos so far i know none of the OKT here took half or more. Even TE who r famous for taking a higher cut than the rest only take about ratio of 2:1. Wat makes u so sure about wat u heard?

Anyway back to AF! It's ok if he takes a cut from the gals he brings in from outside but he just poached existing gals in the forum n market them for extra $50. Wat e fuck for? U r really not seeing e picture here, dont u?

btw i didnt state that the OKT is AF.
and what makes u so sure that TE is not taking so high?

I say that becos I heard it from the gal themselves.
Thats why.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread