The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naughty SYT Sichuan gal dares anyone to challenge her

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
This afternoon 5 pm to 7 pm

Damages: 2 hrs, $100 exclude 3 hrs room and CD
Erh...bro, 5-7 is 2 hrs, how come got 3hrs for room????? A bit blur here. Don't understand.......
Old 18-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
So fly down & meet her then proceed to get a room.
Flying monk from office to GL to meet her Yr kungfu had improve liao

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 18-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 18
shyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstershyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstershyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Erh...bro, 5-7 is 2 hrs, how come got 3hrs for room????? A bit blur here. Don't understand.......
maybe bro scared no room so go there abit earlier. scared overun so get 3hr lor
Old 18-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Thanks to bro lightning for the ctc. First look, petite size & cute look. We walk together to the hotel. Once in the room, we engage in small talk. Yes, as bro lightning mention, she damn playful. After a while I told her to tone down cos we are making so much noise from laughing & playing.

Then she help me strip while I did the same to her. I took the bath alone cos she just had her. After that, cuddle up & worst, still playing. Then she suddenly start her sneak attack. Catbath a bit short but her BBBJ is good & long. After that is my turn to paint her.Name: Fang Fang
Body: + point: Slim & petite & light weight
- point: Birth mark scar
Boobs: A cup (Boob lover, give her a miss)
Look: 6.5/10 (quite cute looking)
BBBJ: 8/10
Cathbath: 6/10 (too short)
FJ: 8/10 (willling to do any position & quite tight & hardworking)
French: 7/10
Painting: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Yes if our time meet agree again
Damage: $60 + tips + rm + cd
Told you that she is dammn playful and knew you would enjoyed
Old 18-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Ghostray, how are you. been some time.
I do remember you sharing contact with me when I am only a 10 pts rookie samster only.
Thanks for believing that I am not a phone number collector.
I was very active in FL for a stage then switch to KTV. Now KTV a bit boring and go back for FL
Back to the 3 hrs room.
Call her at 4 pm but she dare not to come. Give excuses. Later say send friend to replace but I rejected. She said she call me later if free.
She test water here and there. Then finally agree to come.
She scare I "FISHING" after she came to my room and explain to me.
I did not mention "Bro Lighting" recommend. Thinking that he might use a different name. That is why I waited 1 hr watching a movie about bees attacking people.

Old 18-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Raymond64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Back to the 3 hrs room.
Call her at 4 pm but she dare not to come. Give excuses. Later say send friend to replace but I rejected. She said she call me later if free.
I did not mention "Bro Lighting" recommend. Thinking that he might use a different name. That is why I waited 1 hr watching a movie about bees attacking people.
Actually FF was with me when bro sexrookie called her. It was just a miscommunication as bro did not confirm the meet up timing.
I have enjoyed the session with her as she is a horny and playful FL.
Got to thanks bro Lightning for her contact. Cheers!
Old 18-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
sam_sam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro, pm me fang fang contact ok, i'm chinese late 20 and PLAYFUL my favourite. THKS
Old 18-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
piepie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond64 View Post
Actually FF was with me when bro sexrookie called her. It was just a miscommunication as bro did not confirm the meet up timing.
So sexyrookie might taste also raymond scent.coz she is wif raymond quite a time before meet sexyrookie....so indirectly sexyrookie n raymond have some fun..just kidding.no harm.... hahahaha..... anyway,sexyrookie din describe much what happened next?
Old 18-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Met this Hot Sichuan Gal when having kopi Bro Alex. Had a small chat with her only to get her contact for a later date. Later I told her not to judge me by my age and that i can be very dangerous on bed later she challenge me back " Who scare who! I challenge you on Bed!" Both me and Alex eyebrows raised up. Wow sporty for fun! I actually did not have mood as very tired after work but this nympho is really interesting and wondered what she have. Now not going into too much details as it is too late alreadly. She just arrived abt a week ago for the first time.
Name: Fang Fang
Looks: 7/10 (Big eyes with cute look)
Boobs : Acup (small boobs not flat)
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching, painting: yes
FJ 7/10

She did not get enuff fun and this one gal , i actually failed to make her cummed. Maybe too tired. She teased me next time must give her better shot as she has high expectation of me:mad.

Condition of release: those who posted FRs on my thread before. No bargaining!
at first read lighting fl,i thought u got a free flow..coz u din mention any damage.Thought u kio teo a good china gal n have some fun.. haha

erm,bros althought i new to this forum.but mind share with me her contact? i also chiong alot in jb n kl.i can share some to u all..hahahah
,take it for example, HC in kl times square nearby got one HC good facilities,steak free for eat(comparable to high class hotel steak)girls all A+ grade,service all damn good,provide hot n cold n hot n cold bbbj...cost only 198 ringgit..
Old 19-06-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Met this Hot Sichuan Gal when having kopi Bro Alex. Had a small chat with her only to get her contact for a later date. Later I told her not to judge me by my age and that i can be very dangerous on bed later she challenge me back " Who scare who! I challenge you on Bed!" Both me and Alex eyebrows raised up. Wow sporty for fun! I actually did not have mood as very tired after work but this nympho is really interesting and wondered what she have. Now not going into too much details as it is too late alreadly. She just arrived abt a week ago for the first time.
Name: Fang Fang
Looks: 7/10 (Big eyes with cute look)
Boobs : Acup (small boobs not flat)
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching, painting: yes
FJ 7/10

She did not get enuff fun and this one gal , i actually failed to make her cummed Maybe too tired. She teased me next time must give her better shot as she has high expectation of me:mad
Condition of release: those who posted FRs on my thread before. No bargaining!

bro,can i have the contact too? plz plz
Old 19-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Flying monk from office to GL to meet her Yr kungfu had improve liao
When small head take over, Everything is in a RUSH.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyster
maybe bro scared no room so go there abit earlier. scared overun so get 3hr lor
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning
Told you that she is dammn playful and knew you would enjoyed
Ya lah, Ya lah, HAHAHAHAHAHA. you the one lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie
I do remember you sharing contact with me when I am only a 10 pts rookie samster only.
I was very active in FL for a stage then switch to KTV. Now KTV a bit boring and go back for FL
Back to the 3 hrs room.
Ohhhhh..... just wondering how come u paid for 3 hrs room but enjoy her for 2 hrs..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond64
Bad Bad bro...spank spank backside..... LOL
Old 19-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Back to the 3 hrs room.

Hehehe magic command is ethier xiao feng or shan dian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piepie View Post
So sexyrookie might taste also raymond scent.coz she is wif raymond quite a time before meet sexyrookie....so indirectly sexyrookie n raymond have some fun..just kidding.no harm.... hahahaha..... anyway,sexyrookie din describe much what happened next?
luckily she bath and i met fl who dun bath after sexxion. straight away kanna banned...

Quote:
Ya lah, Ya lah, HAHAHAHAHAHA. you the one lah.
Hey sorry hoh i no interest in man hoh...
Quote:
at first read lighting fl,i thought u got a free flow..coz u din mention any damage.Thought u kio teo a good china gal n have some fun.. haha

erm,bros althought i new to this forum.but mind share with me her contact? i also chiong alot in jb n kl.i can share some to u all..hahahah
,take it for example, HC in kl times square nearby got one HC good facilities,steak free for eat(comparable to high class hotel steak)girls all A+ grade,service all damn good,provide hot n cold n hot n cold bbbj...cost only 198 ringgit..
Hmmm... u seen quite active in posting and close one eyes and pm to u. hope to see ur juicy frs soon
Old 19-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Hmmm... u seen quite active in posting and close one eyes and pm to u. hope to see ur juicy frs soon
Old 19-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Flying monk from office to GL to meet her
Yr kungfu had improve liao
its a bird!
No! It's Plane!
No! It's a flying Ghostr with a pointed dick
just kidding
Old 19-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey sorry hoh i no interest in man hoh...
Plssssssssssss........... I rather interest in FF asshole than your.... faint....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1