The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Picocloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Anyone can advise how do I get from Shenzhen airport to Zhuhai custom? I'd originally planned my trip for Shenzhen, but I got some urgent business in Zhuhai
I need to attend to. My plane will arrive in Shenzhen tonight, so I'll stay in Shenzhen overnight. Early morning will probably take a bus from Shenzhen to Zhuhai but not sure where to board.
Old 14-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
donaldtsang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
wat the gal said is correct.....there's a strong wind of corruption in SZ....the guards at the hotels r the ones who tip off the gong ann....no point paying them money because wat u give them is one off, wat they get from gong ann is long term..... once "caught" u only need to pay "fine"....as to how much it depends on their "assessment" of ur worth.....

best solution.....stay in 5 star hotels....pay more but have peaceful sleeps....
True always stay in 5 star or foreign hotel chains. there is less trouble staying in small local hotels are very risky for these matters I think for BBS its the worst once busted you got nowhere to hide, I have never really come accross mass raid in 5 Star hotel. Sometimes I even see girls registering their IC to stay overy with Jap clients in China Hotel in Guang Zhou. No problem at all.

In Shenzhen you can always get girls into your hotels in Fact I have been staying at the Pavillion hotel many times, there is a suana next to it called Blue Dolphin that has massage and BBBJ or Full package and they can come up to you room, there is a wide selection of Girls there. But quite ex. 788 for massage and BJ and for Full Package I think its 1500, so its too steep for me.

If you are staying in the Century Tower side of the Pavillion you can get the massage girls there for only 700 full package. Its not bad because they will massage you then go for FJ and there is normally no rush. additional 600 for Shuang Fei.

to me its more worth it. And because this is a new extention wing of the Pavillion hotel so its new not many people know about it ther girls complain no customers, good for me.

they only get one or at most two customers a day and sometimes no customers. they have no "full package" customers for 2-3 days only masssage.

There are some 8 girls there and some gems as well. My all time favourite is 118 but she gone back to get married recently, then there is 108 which is a real commando type CFM chick, she said 118 is their "sifu" did a tarma with her and 26 before. many girls are "freshies" most are factory girls then do this for a while before going back to their home town.

Its a good find that meets my needs.
Old 15-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
Thanks....i will come back in 1pc....
1pc and 2 ball
Old 15-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picocloud View Post
Anyone can advise how do I get from Shenzhen airport to Zhuhai custom? I'd originally planned my trip for Shenzhen, but I got some urgent business in Zhuhai
I need to attend to. My plane will arrive in Shenzhen tonight, so I'll stay in Shenzhen overnight. Early morning will probably take a bus from Shenzhen to Zhuhai but not sure where to board.
what you can do is to go to Shekou ferry terminal and enjoy a 1hr ferry ride to Zhuhai Jiuzhou port. From there to Gongbei is about 15mins' taxi ride.

alternatively, you can take a 3.5hrs bus ride from Luohu
Old 15-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can understand that some brudders are worried about getting caught by gongan but I think this fear is somewhat highly overstated. If there are no international/big/holiday events going on, the gongan will not be so hardworking.

I recently stayed at hua qiao jiu dian (overseas chinese regency hotel) which is just next to the luohu customs and adjacent to a police station! However, there are aunties nearby everywhere pedding their gals. Got a part-time FL, 200RMB ST and 500RMB LT. Thrilled to get such a part-timer, she claimed that she is working at a supermarket.

The mode of operation (in luohu at least) seems to be like this. You don't see many streetwalkers. Those doing the walking are their middle-aged aunties (ah yi). The FLs will stay in their rooms, waiting for callups. The aunties will tout you and will give you their hp number, you call them and they will send one to your room. But since you cannot view before confirmation, it all boils down to your luck but the more you can pay, the higher the quality obviously.
I got one for 150RMB but she is very plain-looking 18 year old but no rush (spent 1.5hr with me) and tight so still relatively worth it.

There is an area opposite Shangri-la (luohu) called luohu chun (luohu village) where you can view SYT/SWs in full force but they do not tout you. Only the aunties will pester you but at least you can view before committing. I think the costs are about 200 to 300 RMB for ST. There is another area near guangxin hotel (further down the ren min nan lu) where one can go up to the apartments to view but I chose not to for safety reasons.
Old 16-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flipper01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We (w. topfuel) went with bro strider sg in shun cun are in a ktv.

I initially thought it was expensive but the price was ok. The bros here are right you get the girlfriend-feeling in ktvs. You can hold hand touch them everywhere, what ever rocks your boat. We arrived at the ktv at 9, we had dinner first. The girls were average looking, i think same as bbs and massage parlors but whats good is that you don't just fuck but actually spend time with the girl first and actually warm-up the engine. Haha.

We finished at around 4, bro strider still in the room. I thank bro strider for treating us for the drinks. We took the girls in a middle-classed hotel near-by as we walked we saw mamasans on the street offering girls. We arrived at the hotel the price ranges from 100 for 1 hour to 158 for overnight. And please bring a condom or else you will need to by the condom in the hotel w/c is fuckin expensive. 20 rmb for 1, damn talk about smart pricing. They know we need it. Haha.

So we did it, the sex was much better than bbs or okt's. Cuz you actually feel something.

Price:700 rmb overninght and bar fee
Hotel:158 rmb
Total Damage:858 rmb
Face:6/10 end up settling for the girl cuz i couldn't pick any
Sex:9/10 wow best in shen zhen
Def. do her again.

Aight talk to you boys later.
Old 17-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

look like you really enjoy the sex service of 9/10
by the way.........mind to provide how u rate at 9 ?
Old 17-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper01 View Post
We (w. topfuel) went with bro strider sg in shun cun are in a ktv.

I initially thought it was expensive but the price was ok. The bros here are right you get the girlfriend-feeling in ktvs. You can hold hand touch them everywhere, what ever rocks your boat. We arrived at the ktv at 9, we had dinner first. The girls were average looking, i think same as bbs and massage parlors but whats good is that you don't just fuck but actually spend time with the girl first and actually warm-up the engine. Haha.
A big thanks to flipper for asking me along and strider for the hospitality making sure we were being taken care of. Next time its our turn to buy you dinner bro strider.

I too spent a great but tiring night with my choice in the hotel..even tried the hot steam bath with her damn nice tits (horse shoe shaped pointing upwards kind)

Indeed its damn difficult to choose, rows and rows of girls just keep linning up to come in..wat a sight!

Damage is same:700 for girl
Hotel Room: 158 till 2pm

till then...

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 18-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiKor View Post
Message for LookSee or other bradders:

Which of these 5 star hotel you highly recommended in term of safety from Vice Squad raiding:
Best Western Shenzhen Felicity Hotel

Grand View Hotel

Landmark Hotel

Nan Hai Hotel

Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen

Sunshine Hotel Shenzhen

Panglin Hotel

The Pavilion Hotel

The Wuzhou Guest House

Marco Polo ShenZhen

Thank you for your advice in advance........
my personel preference is Sunshine hotel because of the good location.....there's a new spa call Gold Coast Club (opened for 3 months) near tis hotel...very good spa....cheaper than Queens but facilities better....
Old 18-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
look like you really enjoy the sex service of 9/10
by the way.........mind to provide how u rate at 9 ?
9 is when you can see the girl is enjoying it. You feel her pussy is dripping wet. haha.

It's also for effort, She's has the best up and down game I've seen in shenzhen. haha

How about you how can you tell its a 9?
Old 19-12-2007, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper01 View Post
9 is when you can see the girl is enjoying it. You feel her pussy is dripping wet. haha.

It's also for effort, She's has the best up and down game I've seen in shenzhen. haha

How about you how can you tell its a 9?
well ! for me the girl at 9 ..she must meet the below

1. Customer satisfaction
2. G Feeling is good
3. enjoying and pussy drip wet
4. Value for money
Old 19-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
hihiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, anybody in SZ now wanna cheong ?
jus visited a massage near dongmen area last nite... not bad for HK style $188 RMB.....
Old 19-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
well ! for me the girl at 9 ..she must meet the below

1. Customer satisfaction
2. G Feeling is good
3. enjoying and pussy drip wet
4. Value for money
haha. wer do you usually go? which is the best area to go?
u seem to be the expert.
Old 22-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Samster

GTO wish everyone here

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Year 2008 发大财
Old 22-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Year 2008 发大财

Cheong ah !! Tan Si Mi !!!!!!!!!!!

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1