The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

I can verify that the price has gone up to 500K. I first went there 1 -1.5 years ago and it was 400K, next trip 450K, and then two weeks ago 500K.

I like the place because it's a no nonsense place with a decent looking line-up, usually excellent service, above average rooms, and open in the daytime. I can recommend the tall and slinky ReRe and the slightly plump toge named MIA. Most of the girls are in the 22-27 range. Some petite ones, but none I would call SYT's. Also, the girls here tend to go a little too heavy on the make-up here (even more so than the average working girlies.)

I do gotta give a big thumbs down to the Indonesian manager guy. He is a total douche bag with a huge inflated sense of importance. He recognises me from my last visit 5 or 6 months ago. He mentions it has been a long time since I have been there. I make my pick and fork over my 450K (you have to pay first) and he announces in a rude loud voice. "It's 500K." I felt he was trying to make me look bad and cheap to the whole room. That really annoyed me, as I am not one to try and ever pull something over like that. Perhaps he could have used his excellent memory to realize the price had gone up since my last visit, and simply said in his normal tone' "Maaf Pak, tapi harganya naik. sekerang 500K." That would certainly be the more polite Javanese way to address the situation as opposed to his crass Ambon/Flores try to embarass you BS.... If any of you Surabaya residents no the management or owner here please feel free to report my experience.

My bad mood didn't last long as I tried Mia. So was excellent and I did the unspeakable. I actually booked a second hour! There went all my savings from sessioning in Dolly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
Could had sworn last time I went to symphony (less than 1/2 year ago) the rate was 350k per hour.
Old 15-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Good FR Bro Mongerx..... Ambonese are a bit loud and that's how it is with them. Good to know that the bad mood doesn't last long.

Please provide some lights on this 'brothel house' scene in Surabaya as I am very bad with it. I usually go for drinks in KTV...
Old 15-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mr. Floyd,

I wish I know of more brothel places in SUB, but unfortunately I haven't spent much time in Surabaya. I have spent lots of time in Jakarta though. I like Surabaya, as the local Chinese girls are soooooo hot (much better looking on average than the Jakarta Indo Chinese.) Unfortunately, I have kind of struck out on finding places in Surabaya. KTV's are just too damn rich for my blood in Indonesia and I save my KTV'ing for China. So besides Simponi, I have only found massage places that will only provide HJ and BJ's in the daytime. (There is ruko complex where there are a half dozen or so decent massage places with one called D'King.) Personally I am a simple man and like to hit Dolly up in the evening for some good cheap enthusiastic no nonsense hooker sex. Then during the day hit Simponi or a massage places.

I am certainly game to try and seek out other venues in Surabaya. Next time I head over there I will drop a message in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Good FR Bro Mongerx..... Ambonese are a bit loud and that's how it is with them. Good to know that the bad mood doesn't last long.

Please provide some lights on this 'brothel house' scene in Surabaya as I am very bad with it. I usually go for drinks in KTV...
Old 16-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Good to hear that Bro Mongrex... I have always try my best to put up information on Surabaya but my forte is KTV only..
Old 16-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nikita2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many different people in Indon, esp. when going to broth.. Some will be speaking loudly, some are houlian or snobbish like in singkapaw, it does not matter, unless we are kings or queens who deserve polite and respect all the time .. If it is 2 milions, then we will hear: KAMSIA bro, 2 shots upstairs.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

It seems Pent House KTV is now THE KTV of Surabaya while the rest of 'non head shaking' business such as Top Ten and 360 are almost empty. Pent House now boast the most gals both local and PRC and the most mama-san. Almost all the mama-san I knew from others KTV works there and it post lots of problem for me. I need to divide the business with so many of them.
Old 25-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
It seems Pent House KTV is now THE KTV of Surabaya while the rest of 'non head shaking' business such as Top Ten and 360 are almost empty. Pent House now boast the most gals both local and PRC and the most mama-san. Almost all the mama-san I knew from others KTV works there and it post lots of problem for me. I need to divide the business with so many of them.
Ha, same prob for me here in KL. Superstar's new outlet called Club8 and just opened for biz, deco like penthouse, when dropby i buy u ya.

Besides Ciputra golf club, anywhere else is nice? Played in Jakarta last week and it was really great!!!
Old 29-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Ha, same prob for me here in KL. Superstar's new outlet called Club8 and just opened for biz, deco like penthouse, when dropby i buy u ya.

Besides Ciputra golf club, anywhere else is nice? Played in Jakarta last week and it was really great!!!
There are 2 other golf courses which are nice. They are on the mountain side which are called Finna and i forgotthe other one. I was in PH last Friday night and the gals are getting better man.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
There are 2 other golf courses which are nice. They are on the mountain side which are called Finna and i forgotthe other one. I was in PH last Friday night and the gals are getting better man.
City Courses
Ahmad Yani Golf Club
Bukit Darmo Golf
Ciputra Golf, Club & Hotel Surabaya [27 holes]
Golf Graha Famili
Pakuwon Golf & Family Club [9 holes]

Mountain Courses
Finna Golf & Country Club Resort
The Taman Dayu Club

These are what I have found....never really enjoy in Manila before bro...sigh
Old 11-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
City Courses
Ahmad Yani Golf Club
Bukit Darmo Golf
Ciputra Golf, Club & Hotel Surabaya [27 holes]
Golf Graha Famili
Pakuwon Golf & Family Club [9 holes]

Mountain Courses
Finna Golf & Country Club Resort
The Taman Dayu Club

These are what I have found....never really enjoy in Manila before bro...sigh
That is right... I went to PH again last week and the selection of gals are getting better.
Old 17-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Bro TCK, I will be in Surabaya on next tuesday till Thursday....
Old 31-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

Just found a good minimum charge room in Penthouse KTV. It cost Rp 3.5 million but you still get bar table and only 1 toilet. The one I usually had is Rp 10 million but big room with 2 toilets. The smaller one can fit 6 people with their ladies in the sofa and another 6-8 people in the bar section. Penthouse, due to good business, has make some changes in the billing system so please ask in detail before commiting to certain room.
Old 31-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro TCK, I will be in Surabaya on next tuesday till Thursday....
too bad all my golf kaki scare of H!N! bro...heard australia is the worst...no control at all!
Old 04-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
too bad all my golf kaki scare of H!N! bro...heard australia is the worst...no control at all!
There is no temperature scanning in Singapore airport also... I might be going to KL next week. Are you going to be there ?
Old 09-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

can any1 recommend where to have fun @ surabaya? I'll be staying @ garden palace.

thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1