The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
weisianz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyweisianz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 18yo mly SYT in nid of help

wah.. TS.. already 3 negative FR... is tat minah fren of urs interested to do FL or not???

if really sincere, pls do drop me a pm..
Old 24-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
jit singapore 1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=schwing;2918746]Reading the post by bro jit singapore 1 made me farking angry....

And now, after reading bro jit singapore 1's post, I had my 2nd SHOCK!!!!! How dare she made 2 bros to wait for her almost at the same time....

Bro jit singapore 1, did u wait at the same carpark at Blk 615, Bedok Res?

Hi bro Schwing, wow you also waiting at blk 615 at ard 3pm + ah.....?
Me also there leh, but not alret that you are there too, hehe. What car you drive.......? I from Tuas to Bedok Rev

Hi Schwing just forgot and forgive loh..... sometime we cheong sure kena aeroplan loh....what to do :P
Old 24-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

What is done is done. Ts tried to intro new babe but failed. What is important is bros share here to help others avoid the problems later. now we move on find new target. I bear no grudge towards ts.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 24-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

wah piang this one really sounds like the MOTHER OF ALL AEROPLANE QUEENS...
Old 24-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: 18yo mly SYT in nid of help

Quote:
Originally Posted by olieta View Post
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]]

onli bros who are driving or wif transport will be entertain coz she's new at doin fl and dunno the way around to hotels. bros wif rep point more than 20 will be given num.
Why discrimate those bro who has less then 20 points.?....if your gal want to sell, take all bros la...
Old 25-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambi8 View Post
Why discrimate those bro who has less then 20 points.?....if your gal want to sell, take all bros la...
In this case, you damm lucky.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 25-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
olieta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyolieta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros out thr.....

i spoke to her aft reading ur feedbacks. i told here off for aeroplane u all. i'm so sori n i told her that i will not be helping her agn. coz so far i noe...only one bro she met...bro ralph.

once agn...i'm sori if becoz of her...u all be inconvenience. i'll not be giving out her num agn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread