The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Best girls

I've never been to Geylang (brothels) before. Are the girls there chio and young?

I live near a prominent KTV center and I see a lot of chio girls. Just wondering if the Geylang girls are also very pretty and young?
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 23-04-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
Doctorcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
I've never been to Geylang (brothels) before. Are the girls there chio and young?

I live near a prominent KTV center and I see a lot of chio girls. Just wondering if the Geylang girls are also very pretty and young?
One man's meat is another man's poison. The best girl is the one you enjoy the most. Beauty is in The Eye of the beholder. You say she pretty but she's meh to me.vice versa. Just go and look see. FOC. OKTs who are not friendly, it's ok, just move on to the next house. Just remember: pretty and young doesn't mean she's good in bed or willing to give you GFE.

"Pretty and young" - a 'good' way to narrow it down if you are a chinese bro, try the prc/Viet houses first.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Zatopek124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post

i guess everyone has their own preferences. everyone also likes chio and young lol
Old 19-05-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
Winks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is the best place to find young and chio?
Old 22-05-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winks View Post
where is the best place to find young and chio?
Picture speak a thousand words
Old 25-05-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
hrs011203 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Which house bro,more details pls
Old 26-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
That picture speaks 10 thousand fake words because it is so heavily edited that the girl looks like a plastic doll.

No living person on this earth has skin that smooth, eyes that perfect and a chin that sharp.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 26-05-2019, 01:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 26-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 26-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 26-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 26-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vkylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh my god, the before and after is really shocking
Old 26-05-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Best girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Anyone know whats the latest apps that girls use to change their face from adult to teen or kid look?
pm boss sam...he sure knows
Old 26-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1