The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
Colin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fun in amk

I was at AMK central. Walk walk pass those MP shop. Dared not go in as so many aunties sitting and watching.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
OH really? Damn. 4 years plus.
Maybe you mixed it up with another joint? WXT wasn't opened for that long.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

So she used to provide FS at INA SPA ?

what about now ?
Old 17-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

what about now ?
What is FS?
Old 17-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Was introduced to this shop in AMK Ave 10. Shop operated by 2 ladies in their mid 30s. First impression not good as the massage beds are separated only by curtains; so surely can't expect much action. Fortunately, there was no other customer there, otherwise movement will be very restricted.

However, the massage by A**** was good; she was very service oriented and kept asking to ensure that she is applying the correct pressure. Gave a solid 45 mins or so massage and then asked me to turn over. I did as instructed and to my surpirse she went for my dick without any warning. She applied some oil and began playing with it. I instinctively went for her boobs straightaway! Mine oh mine, she was not wearing any bra. Her boobs was definitley a large C and hanging like a pair of papayas for me to fondle and suck. It was simply awesome. I came and she used a warm wet towel to clean up. Tipped her and left a very happy man.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Was introduced to this shop in AMK Ave 10. Shop operated by 2 ladies in their mid 30s. First impression not good as the massage beds are separated only by curtains; so surely can't expect much action. Fortunately, there was no other customer there, otherwise movement will be very restricted.

However, the massage by A**** was good; she was very service oriented and kept asking to ensure that she is applying the correct pressure. Gave a solid 45 mins or so massage and then asked me to turn over. I did as instructed and to my surpirse she went for my dick without any warning. She applied some oil and began playing with it. I instinctively went for her boobs straightaway! Mine oh mine, she was not wearing any bra. Her boobs was definitley a large C and hanging like a pair of papayas for me to fondle and suck. It was simply awesome. I came and she used a warm wet towel to clean up. Tipped her and left a very happy man.
Pls share bro
Old 17-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

what about now ?
Looks good. Where is she now?
Old 18-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Looks good. Where is she now?
Ruby is now ang pai with nicole, eva, tiffany
Coco lose a lot of biz since Ruby and Tiffany come
Coco become lazy, cut service, become howlian and not thankful to ave 10 Long Long old customers. she think new customers can support her long that she don't even say bye bye to us in front of her new customers.

Now she lose face lose business must go home.
Oso her eat soft rice husband want her to go home eat her neh neh
Old 18-07-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post

Can share bro? Thanks a million.
Old 18-07-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try ibeauty at 703? Need a good and fun massage!
Old 18-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Shadowmuffin222 is Cool - loads of Potential

can share contact?
Old 18-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
Ruby is now ang pai with nicole, eva, tiffany
Coco lose a lot of biz since Ruby and Tiffany come
Coco become lazy, cut service, become howlian and not thankful to ave 10 Long Long old customers. she think new customers can support her long that she don't even say bye bye to us in front of her new customers.

Now she lose face lose business must go home.
Oso her eat soft rice husband want her to go home eat her neh neh
now open till 2am liao.....can go for "late late" "massage"

so Ruby got provide what kind of services here....??? no one talking means got some happening....maybe also "after certain hours" like at Ina Spa ??

Last edited by strikeback44; 18-07-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 19-07-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
now open till 2am liao.....can go for "late late" "massage"
so Ruby got provide what kind of services here....??? no one talking means got some happening....maybe also "after certain hours"
no need wait until 2am for that kind of service
just ask.
last time coco handchop 80 then drop to 50 now 30 as she want to collect many $$$ as possible b4 go home feed eat soft rice husband
Old 19-07-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Mahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can send me the amk ave 10 contact
Old 19-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster (B)

[QUOTE=jameschong1;18969857]
Quote:
no need wait until 2am for that kind of service
just ask.
last time coco handchop 80 then drop to 50 now 30 as she want to collect many $$$ as possible b4 go home feed eat soft rice husband
so tiffany got hand chop ? she claim to be clean, like coco
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread