The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the market rate ?

The lowest I paid was $10, the place had an promo for prostrate massage at $68.

Went in, ML was late 30s or even early 40s, the massage was weaker than those FJ places. She kept tugging at my thing until it erupt. I paid $10 to her. She responded that was not the market rate. I kept quiet and walk out.

In my mind I rationalize that I was paying $68 + $10 for a HJ.

Really disappointed with myself and that place
Old 07-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 22
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Bro, can share? How to have a McDonald meal after happy ending
You can call MacDelivery and share the meal with ML
Old 07-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

My recent explore in some HC was $88 which comes with HJ
If $88 than still need $50 must well go GL look for FL better
My 2cents worth.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Any SPA or MP asking you to take up Prostate Massage for $58 or $68 or $88 should be avoided.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The girls seems more and more demanding, maybe some brothers don't mind and over paid which raised their expectations. The spa I frequent charges $94 for 1.5 hours with maintenance massage. $50 fr HJ, and the girl expect $30 more for kissing and roaming. Total $174, can go for a high end freelance.

Some brothers even spend like 5K a month just to buy the hours to bring them out, or shower them with expensive gifts. These girls compare with each other and the word spread and expectations goes up. Seriously, 5K a month for one girl? You can do a top end for $200 once everyday from Mon to Sat for the month.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

In life, there are kam lan ppl everywhere. Some paid more for stocks and in the end kana burn. Some paid for girls. As long as u r not the carrot head, I think it is ok...

That is the most important
Old 16-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
The girls seems more and more demanding, maybe some brothers don't mind and over paid which raised their expectations. The spa I frequent charges $94 for 1.5 hours with maintenance massage. $50 fr HJ, and the girl expect $30 more for kissing and roaming. Total $174, can go for a high end freelance.

Some brothers even spend like 5K a month just to buy the hours to bring them out, or shower them with expensive gifts. These girls compare with each other and the word spread and expectations goes up. Seriously, 5K a month for one girl? You can do a top end for $200 once everyday from Mon to Sat for the month.
i don't mind spending that kind of money if i have the cash and i feel good after that.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Any SPA or MP asking you to take up Prostate Massage for $58 or $68 or $88 should be avoided.
Good advise

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 16-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
This was one of the reasons why I didn't try the spa that I always wanted to try. but then later on there is a very chio girl that i wanted to try. no choice have to try and see see...

went in only ML cum recep immediately asked me to take $88 package , she explained blah blah blah....KNN not interested lah, then she downgraded to $68....again told her maybe next time...i just want $50 one.

Went into the room I think the ML also fuck care what package I took....teasing gao gao and if we accept GQ she still earn extra.

sometimes I think the ML are instructed to upsell by the boss (especially when the boss is not there to run the show)....the ML also cannot short change us cos they want us to keep going back also...so they will do the "necessary" to make sure we feel shiok and go back again, even if we take the cheapest package.

but then there are also those cheebye force you to take p massage bullshit or they don't even touch your butt...of cos no return fuck unless it's all inclusive price.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
This was one of the reasons why I didn't try the spa that I always wanted to try. but then later on there is a very chio girl that i wanted to try. no choice have to try and see see...

went in only ML cum recep immediately asked me to take $88 package , she explained blah blah blah....KNN not interested lah, then she downgraded to $68....again told her maybe next time...i just want $50 one.

Went into the room I think the ML also fuck care what package I took....teasing gao gao and if we accept GQ she still earn extra.

sometimes I think the ML are instructed to upsell by the boss (especially when the boss is not there to run the show)....the ML also cannot short change us cos they want us to keep going back also...so they will do the "necessary" to make sure we feel shiok and go back again, even if we take the cheapest package.

but then there are also those cheebye force you to take p massage bullshit or they don't even touch your butt...of cos no return fuck unless it's all inclusive price.
Sometimes not the girl's fault. These bosses have a wechat group and share their dirty tricks to make more money. If you don't take up the maintenance, the recep or boss will check the room periodically. This is to prevent the girl from doing extra privately for the customer. And if they are caught, 1st time $500 fine, 2nd time $2K fine, 3rd time, work permit terminated. No argument, fine is deducted from their salary. Recep probably given incentive to check, so if the girl is smart, they would be on very good terms with the recep.

I detest such actions from the boss, wool come from the sheep. They are taking a cut from the action without doing anything, but ultimately either the girl or us (the sheeps) have to pay.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

No stupid p massage
50 + 30 or 50

Provided got some massage

No massage
Just go GL 50
Ask the gal hj for u
Old 17-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
No stupid p massage
50 + 30 or 50

Provided got some massage

No massage
Just go GL 50
Ask the gal hj for u
not easy to get good HJ in thai 50...unless they are ex massuer who had given thousands of HJ before coming to singapore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1