The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 11
Kristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Went to EM on Sunday for the first time. Had some drinks with a friend and spent a $50 LD but didn’t get much action. Even asked the girls but they said that they don’t do anything there. Was a bit disappointed and expected more from this place
Old 16-07-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 19
nismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristallnacht View Post
Went to EM on Sunday for the first time. Had some drinks with a friend and spent a $50 LD but didn’t get much action. Even asked the girls but they said that they don’t do anything there. Was a bit disappointed and expected more from this place
Bro.. it could be because of the fight in the evening on Sunday at duxton hill carpark.. guess duxton will be quiet for the next few days..
Old 17-07-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Kristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosuper View Post
Bro.. it could be because of the fight in the evening on Sunday at duxton hill carpark.. guess duxton will be quiet for the next few days..
I was there at the carpark when the police came. Thought it was just a small misunderstanding until I saw some of the policemen in bulletproof vests.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

So that brown sugar I met, 22yrs old, top earner in her pub. Playable but gotta work your way in slowly. Been kissing me goodbye past two nights leaving lipstick stains which I fucking hate.

Everytime I walk into the pub she will run to put on more perfume, when it's too strong the smell gives me a fucking headache.

She asked for my number last night, gonna use her as target practise in the art of bola bola. Lol.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
So that brown sugar I met, 22yrs old, top earner in her pub. Playable but gotta work your way in slowly. Been kissing me goodbye past two nights leaving lipstick stains which I fucking hate.

Everytime I walk into the pub she will run to put on more perfume, when it's too strong the smell gives me a fucking headache.

She asked for my number last night, gonna use her as target practise in the art of bola bola. Lol.
Strange. Top earner should be using better quality lipstick!!
which pub, Bro?
I usually avoid girls with cheapo lipstick..

Spent last night out in the East at JC.

Good pub with better than average girls - Nice corner table that is darker and out of CCTV range.
Last positive variable - girls desperate for LDs... Had a great time but not too much action as its my first time there in more than a year.
Already have several girls fighting each other for my attention...

Not at all missing TP and the nasty Bros there!!

Cheers
Old 17-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!

JC where ar? Too much talk at my end. Time for action...
Old 17-07-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siehsianz View Post
JC where ar? Too much talk at my end. Time for action...
Bro,
Action can be shown by going to the pubs and writing here about yoru experiences.
Will PM u on where JC is...

Cheers
Old 17-07-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro,
Action can be shown by going to the pubs and writing here about yoru experiences.

Cheers
Bro

Axxxl or Obxxxxx

Have not been rhere for quite some time.
Must visit again.

Cheers
Old 17-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Bro

Axxxl or Obxxxxx

Have not been rhere for quite some time.
Must visit again.

Cheers
Spot on!
I was at Obxxxxxxx.

Cheers
Old 17-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
If i am not wrong A****l changed. concept, i walked in one night & saw local gals only.. Correct me if i am wrong..
I quickly u turn & left ..
Hmm. I was only in OBxxx.
Next time, I will check Axx.
The girls in Obxxx were saying it is still a Pinoy Pub.

Need to find out.

Cheers
Old 18-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Thanks bro WJ for the recommendations, would try the places you recommend soon. Cheers
Old 18-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

will be chillin at alexandra tonite for my routine beer and sing song... anyone heading there tonite?
btw juz in case any bro wondering why i like to hang out there... its becos its very near to my place and a very nice place just to chill...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 18-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Yeah the weaning period is like detox, gotta be fucking determined not to give in to the urges to go see her and if u do see her to exercise moderation.

I think if my girl didn't go back I'd still be trapped in the fucking shit hole.

Now anywhere else I go, the girls don't give me the same feeling as she did and I intend to keep it that way.
Remember, the cardinal rule of cheonging in this field is purely a transaction. What we can offer in terms of money and in return what the girls can offer in terms of pleasure.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ranger21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
If i am not wrong A****l changed. concept, i walked in one night & saw local gals only.. Correct me if i am wrong..
I quickly u turn & left ..
Local girls... interesting proposition.
Old 18-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
Woah..
Need discipline really..
And for action in that corner needs alittle edging and upfront with the girls..
Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro,

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1