The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 29-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
thats is yuki bro!!
oh i have never tried the level 4 girls. lol. only two on level 2 and one on level 3
Old 30-03-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

OT is a happy place for me. Walk in for HJ/ squeeze boobs at $50 all in. FJ ($80-100) all in but very quick. Walk in strip, fuck and go. Most of the ladies quite chio here (model quality for some). For FJ, once u pound, it is up to us to determine how long we finish the deed (provided u have a sizeable tool, too small usually will slip out once the lady struggle). In OT, the lady usually want to finish fast and for ppl like us who take a while, they may stop the deed and hj for u. Usually OT will collect $ upfront hence u suck thumb. For me, I don’t let the girl ride me. I will missionary or enter from behind with my body weight on her. Usually keep pounding non stop till I cum. The girl struggle but as long as part of my tool still inside, I am in control
Old 01-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Question Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
OT is a happy place for me. Walk in for HJ/ squeeze boobs at $50 all in. FJ ($80-100) all in but very quick. Walk in strip, fuck and go. Most of the ladies quite chio here (model quality for some). For FJ, once u pound, it is up to us to determine how long we finish the deed (provided u have a sizeable tool, too small usually will slip out once the lady struggle). In OT, the lady usually want to finish fast and for ppl like us who take a while, they may stop the deed and hj for u. Usually OT will collect $ upfront hence u suck thumb. For me, I don’t let the girl ride me. I will missionary or enter from behind with my body weight on her. Usually keep pounding non stop till I cum. The girl struggle but as long as part of my tool still inside, I am in control
Who is the model category u talking abt
Old 01-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
kiwiredapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the 3rd floor at the corner.
She got long straight hair and boobs look fake..
Hows her svc?? tempted to try her
Old 04-04-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiredapple View Post
Anyone tried the 3rd floor at the corner.
She got long straight hair and boobs look fake..
Hows her svc?? tempted to try her
Lots of corner le which corner?
Old 04-04-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Who is the model category u talking abt
Last time level 1 near back entrance got 1. Can’t remember the name but didnt see her anymore (shop close down). Look extremely pretty with D/E cup boobs.

Level 3 near toilet (beside Malay joint) got also 1 PRC joint. The lady super hot with E cups boobs popping out.

These 2 I feel the most solid in OT although service level depends on their mood on that day.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last time level 1 near back entrance got 1. Can’t remember the name but didnt see her anymore (shop close down). Look extremely pretty with D/E cup boobs.

Level 3 near toilet (beside Malay joint) got also 1 PRC joint. The lady super hot with E cups boobs popping out.

These 2 I feel the most solid in OT although service level depends on their mood on that day.
The prc lady u mentioned look abit mature to my liking.... I still prefer the one beside her unit. However I seldom go there now bcos is more like f n go session...I still prefer solid massage beforehand...
Old 04-04-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
StomaBag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Wei supporters pls note that this hot gem had moved here.

Level 3 -10
Old 04-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, the level 1 near back, is it a tiny little shop with long curtain?
Any bro knows where she moves to?
Old 04-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

No idea. I looking for her also. I think she is Jolin or something
Old 05-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbieinsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time do the MP usually start opening?
Old 05-04-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
Lots of corner le which corner?
Next to filipino pub
Old 05-04-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieinsex View Post
What time do the MP usually start opening?
10am or sometimes earlier
Old 05-04-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Best is to go earlier if you don’t want to taste ppl’s sperm. One time I can’t remember which shop I go. I followed one girl with huge tits. She open the door to the massage parlors and I got bbbj and cum on boobs. Haha! Imagine the next person lick or suck her tits
Old 05-04-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbieinsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are they like open in the early afternoon too? Because I heard in the day time, there are normal shops in operations. Usually for HJ, what rate should I look at?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1