The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Stay at Firatel for RM50. Nice room n clean bedsheet. Had extra pillows at no xtra cost. Next door is a ko joint with many PRC cari makan. A walkin distance though but worth it. Tell the moto guys Firatel n pay RM2.
Usually stay at YU house for RM65 with bathtub. Great quiet place with stone throw away to New York Disco.
As for Cowboy Town, guess u haven't seen Padang Besar. Or Golok. Those will fit that defination.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

A New Perspective of Danuk

This is my first trip to Danuk and I will write what I have gone through both good and bad.

Pls note all time mentioned is in Malaysian Time.

Started our journey from Penang at 11am with a friend. Reached Bukit Kayu Hitam at 1pm after a leisure drive with 2 smoke stops. Took us another 10 mins to walk thru customs and checked in Oscar Palace Hotel. This is the one of the bigger hotels in Danuk and closest to Thai-M'sia border. Two room rates is available. Rm65 for standard and RM 75 for deluxe. Opted for deluxe. Rooms are large with good sized 2pax bathtub and mirrors on ceiling. Good and cheap accomodation. There is Oscar Cafe (a pub) on the ground floor, Exotic KTV (on 2nd floor) and Massage (on 3rd floor).

Take note when u arrive in the lobby, a tout will appear to intro girls. If u want convenience, u can engage his services but be prepared to pay an additional RM50 as his commision charge. U tell him what u want and he will arrange your choice for viewing in your room. Since he is from Penang (ka ki lang), so we gave him our preferred types. Took him about 30mins and came back with 20 girls broken into 2 viewing session. Generally ok and 2 of my friends booked while I opted to wait. Paid RM250 per girl and they joined us immediately. Both my friends immediately went into action and bear in mind its only 2pm.

Alone, decided to engage a masseuse for traditional massage. Walked down to the center and was impressed. Good and clean facility. At least 40 girls was waiting to be picked ranging from weak pretty type to heavy professional type. Asked for a good traditional massage. Was assigned No.51. If u stay in Oscar, they prefer to massage u in your room. 2 hr massage cost RM30. Overall a very good massage. Traditional thai massage and foot reflexology. My feet still hurts as I type now. Tipped the girl RM10.

After the massage went into snooze mode until my friends started banging on my door at 6pm to go for dinner. Upon the girls recommendation, went to PED Restaurant. Supposed to be the best Chinese-Thai styled place. Located just on the side of Oscar Palace. Had steamed white pomfret ala Thai style, Tomyam big prawns, Roasted Pig Knuckle and Fried Crabmeat with curry powder. All his signature dish and we wasnt dissapointed. Total bill for 5 pax is RM92 inclusive of drinks.

After dinner, immediately left the girls in their room and went girl hunting for me. Started with the area around left side of Oscar Palace. Lots of fake KTVs and also New York Discotheque is around this area. Further down is Dragon KTV pub which is a disco and one of the hottest. Saw a number of pretty puyings but still cant make up my mind. Going rate has dropped from RM200 to RM150 now. Apparently daytime rate changes once its nighttime. Prettier girls are starting to appear on the streets and outside of cafes and ktvs. For those bros not kincheong, do wait till its nighttime.

We were still walking along this area when I suddenly bumped into 2 cheong kakis from Penang. Cheonging world can be so small. Our hunting group just expanded to 5 with 3 hungry..very hungry for sex brothers..

Another good hotel recommendation for those that prefer comfortable rooms. My other friends is staying in KPK hotel. Its opposite of Oscar Hotel and about 150 meter further down. Latest hotel in Danuk and even has an infinity view pool on the 3rd floor. Cost RM80 per nite. Was there later in the nite and the rooms are much much comfortable than Oscar. For those that dont mind the walking about, its a good choice.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 03-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Part 2

Just across the street from Oscar Palace is the 7-11 store. Went in to grab some smokes. For those SALEM kakis, they dont stock those here. U might want to buy from Malaysia before comin here.

Just the next street on the left of 7-11 is Shalala cafe. Saw some pretty girls sitting outside though disco music was booming inside. Had some eye contact with a few of them and they immediately smiled and waved us over to their table. All 4 girls that sat on this particular table are good looking with trim body and SYT looks. Its safer to see a girl in a bit of light as compared to girls inside the pubs/disco.. u might regret if u wake up tomorrow.. . Waitress came out and asked for our order. Another caution... If u say u want beer and she asks how many.. They are asking u how many BIG bottles u want? We first time so we end up with 9 large Heinekens. Each bottle cost RM12. Cheap but night is still young. Anyway..had a good TCSS session with the girls and also had a good view of passing girls. Stocks are generally better than daytime. Girls here mostly can converse in Hokkien and some can even speak passable English. All the girls at our table are from Haadyai. Didnt ask which particular joint. Finished our first round of beer at 9pm. Current hot game is paper-scissor-rock. By the time we want to go, the girl already chio us for booking. We opted to wait and try our luck to find other better ones. The girls at our table would not look out of place in SC or KISS. They are really presentable. Oldest is 22 years old (or so they say). We did promise the girls we will be back in 2hrs. Generally all pubs and ktvs must close by 12pm while disco can go till 4am. Dun know why, never ask.

Continued our pilgrimage along the very same road. At the end of the junction is Bangkok Cafe (as mentioned by meat lover). Saw a number of girls already standing at the stairs flaunting and flashing brilliant smiles. Turned left into another road and walked on. I borrowed a light from a stall owner and I asked him whats good in this area. SPIDER is the place to be. First right turn from Bangkok cafe road. (dont worry about getting lost here, each road is hardly 50meters). Saw SPIDER bar on our right hand. From the outside..pretty plain..but since we are on re-con trip, immediately closed our minds and pray for the best.. BEST PART of our trip is about to happen....

SPIDER cafe is essentially a a-go-go bar where the girls pretty much strip down to their birthday suits. Best part is that they have almost 50 young girls rotating thru the nite. Imagine young and nubile bodies with pretty faces (50%) of them dancing to disco music. Dont know what time opens but ends 12am

As our eyes grow accustomed to the dim lights and flashing disco lights.. we thought we has entered sex paradise. A raised stage fronting the center of the place with standing styled table surrounding the stage. Place is not big but good enough for us. On the stage was 8 girls half naked dancing. A few of us actually tripped while being led to our table. Cant force our eyes away from the stage. Girls were young with perky boobs and from afar looks good. Place was packed and according to the waitress, its hard to get tables on THURS,FRI, and SAT.

We were given a table right in front center of the stage. View is best. Cost of beer here is RM13 per bottle. First order is generally higher cos they add preserved fruits platter (dont know if u can decline, no time to try). Immediately a throng of girls came to our table. There are 2 class of girls working here though u can never tell from looking at them. 1st type are the dancing type..these girls will sit a while then go onstage to strip. The 2nd type are the ones that wont strip and will sit all nite with you. The 2nd type are the best!!. They are at least a 8/10 in my scoring grade. Good looking and they know they can make $$$$ without resorting to stripping.

Once u get a table, girls will come to u offering their hands for you to shake. Beware..if u dont want her at your table, dont shake hand, instead shake head. First few we had was gotten in this manner. Lan Lan shake hand and down they sat with us. U are expected to buy them only 1 drink at RM6. Be prepared with lots of small notes (RM2 or BHT 20), every worker there expects to be tipped. Either u thick skin and dun give or just give to enjoy a WAU from them.

Each of us started with 1 and by the time we left, each of us had min 2 girls with 5 the max. Cant say no to pretty SYT. Again consumed a lot of beer playing scissor-rock-hand. I had 2 9/10 girls aged 18 and 19 from Haadyai. Once i lay my eyes on them, my mind is set, will book them once we end in SPIDER. Both fair, doe eye with sparking smile, tall and trim with good sized boobs. Both dont dance on stage. Boy.. was I dissapointed. Both my girls are from Haadyai working in KTV (too dissapointed to ask from which one), came to DANUK cos no biz in Haadyai and has to go back once SPider closes. Finished our beer at 11.30am. By this time place is close to deserted as most patrons had adjourned to discos to continue their fengtau session. Also most girls has to go back to Haadyai.

Left the place and immediately walked back to Shalala. Along the way, 1 of my friend found a Thai girl (CFM look) for RM150 overnite. Good value. Continued our drinking in Shalala with the remaining 2 girls that sat with us earlier. As we talked, both of them know that me and 1 of my friend still has no companion for the nite. That is when they started to seduce the 2 of us...rubbing their bodies against us, blowing in our ears, Kehsi touching our thighs while tickling our dicks..So.. patience is really a virtue. By one word of advice, we was there during low peak days..if u are there on weekends, u might have to fight tooth and nail for pretty girls. Both of us ended up booking the 2 girls.

Time is about 1.00am and dont feel like going to disco so took all our girls, went into 7-11 and bought tons of beers (canned Heineken at RM3). Walked all the way to KPK to look at their rooms. If u are lazy to walk..flag down a motorcycle to get u there.

Rooms in KPK is slightly smaller than Oscar but looking much more comfortable. Kinda reminds me of JB hotel in Haadyai. Finished beer and go back to our hotel for our mission...

No FR will be provided since I think its quite standard fare.

Woke up at 10am, took a breakfast, checked out and drove back to Penang reaching at 1pm.

If any bros that been to Danuk, pls leave pointers here to assist.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro Pearl,

Enjoy reading your FR and looking forward to Part 2 & 3

A quick question : Since the booking rate changes at night-time, what is the rate if I wait until Midnight ? Any half-price rate ( i.e. Midnight Sale ) ???
Bro.. Hope my FR does help future Danuk visitors.

I think the lowest overnite rate is RM150 though I cant be sure since it was my first time there. But for RM150 based on the quality of the girls.. I would say a resounding value for money.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Brudder Pearl, great and detailed FR. Danok Ho, Danok Ho, Danok Ho Ho Ho!!!
A great place to relax for 1-2 nights, especially for those around the states near the border.
For me Sing-ga-po lang, travel up sibei shack, even by flight.
* One good thing about Danok, the gals there practices safe sex. Thus condom is a must, safer for cheongsters.
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 03-03-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
22nd night reach hatyai, then i travel to danook......that sound ok to u?
Hi Prolink,
Understood that there are coach/mini-vans running from Hatyai to Danok, will appreciate if you can advise on where to take the transport and the cost, and also the return from Danok to Hatyai.

On my previous trip to Danok, I travelled from Penang airport to Bukit Kayu Hitam, 160+ KM, which is quite far. Undertood that Danok from Hatyai is only 60+ KM
CB:
Old 06-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Hi Prolink,
Understood that there are coach/mini-vans running from Hatyai to Danok, will appreciate if you can advise on where to take the transport and the cost, and also the return from Danok to Hatyai.

On my previous trip to Danok, I travelled from Penang airport to Bukit Kayu Hitam, 160+ KM, which is quite far. Undertood that Danok from Hatyai is only 60+ KM
Bro..u can always travel with the girls that comes to DAnuk to work at nite..

I think u can take a private cab for RM10-RM20 from Danuk to Haadyai. Travelling time 45mins-1hr. Took those cab last year. Not sure if the rates the same. Maybe other brothers can confirm.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:53 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl
I think u can take a private cab for RM10-RM20 from Danuk to Haadyai. Travelling time 45mins-1hr. Took those cab last year. Not sure if the rates the same. Maybe other brothers can confirm.
With our trip in jan we hired a van from hatyai to danok and back. It cost 1500B all in. That mean we left hatyai at 4pm and doesn't matter what time u wanna go back hatyai and the driver will wait for us.
Old 06-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Danok really that good meh??
Personally I feel the gals are more pretty than those in Hatyai (I'm not talking about model cat, but those normal ones) and this place have a-go-go bars.

Bad point about Danok is this place only comes alive in the night, in the day the quality of gals available for booking not that good, but comes night ---> the quality is goot.
CB:
Old 06-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dudeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hatyai to Danok by van

Quote:
Hi Prolink,

At Hatyai Plaza area, there are vans to Danok. Costs is 50baht per person one way. Just tell the tuk-tuk driver and he will be able to bring you to this place.
At Danok, it is in front of 7-11 shop on the main road. There is a small table in front of the 7-11, pay money to the person there and he will direct you to a van nearby.
Hope this info helps.
Old 06-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bad point about Danok is this place only comes alive in the night, in the day the quality of gals available for booking not that good, but comes night ---> the quality is goot.
action at Danduk (since the thread title use that term) start at 3pm......

when i used to cheong there, day time is dead or what, didn't matter to me....coz for 3D2N there, i drank until early morning then go back room to bonk.....slept till next day, woke up oredi 2-3pm.....just nice to have brunch and then start partying again.....
Old 06-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Don't say about Penang liao, my Penang kawan says Penang not much action and the PRCs in KTVs chop carrot head one ---> Maybe he is married, thus cannot action.
cheonging scene in Penang, Sg petani or Alor setar (include Kulim) are pretty much less robust in relative terms comparing to Ipoh, KL and seremban....simple reason, when danuk or hatyai is just 1-2 hrs away, why bother to cheong locally??

if you are at Danuk on sunday night, you should sit by the main roadside nearer to the immigration counters, around 11.30pm to 12mn......wah, last minute rush by those penang-kia or kedah-kia to go home before the gate closed.....there was once i nearly trapped in between the 2 border side.....
Old 06-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you kanna trap in between the immigration, you can always sleep outside the duty free building ... Muahahahahaha
CBzzzzz........

last time the thai immi wasn't at danuk but all the way up to sadao....in between bukit kayu hitam and sadao, really bo-chen-hu land....that time, even those laojiao also dare not cheong danuk but head straight up to hatyai.........danuk has really blossomed since that move.....

good thing for MY bros to cheong danuk.....you can manual lock in your phone to MY network without going on roaming....also, pay some monies you dun even get your passport chopped.....
Old 06-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Prolink,

From Danok to Hatyai, as Pearl stated, the 7-11 is across Oscar hotel. can c the mini vanz park outside. Walk upwards from there to Thai imm, can c taxi that cost abt Rm35. Night charges r a bit expansive. +066072851633 (Dang) always call him up to pick me up from Hdy airport at night. Cheaper than Airport taxi cost abt Rm90. Bezide Hatyai Plaza, can go 'Pasar' to take vans back to Danok. Tell any tuk-tuk to Pasar n they will understand. But b warn, sometimes aft 9pm, no van 2 Danok. Had to wait a long time 1 time, till fed up book 1 van juz 4 me n my girl.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Samster

Juz a fair warning 2 all bros. This regarding abt PRCz at Danok. Had many case where customers had their money or jewellery stolen or cheated. This b'cos many PRCs there r all freelancer, so they do belong to any 'shop's. No 1 2 blame but urself so things go wrong. Heard 2 PRC 'relieved' 2 customer of their cash. 1 was caught, the other flew to Hdy. Recently had a raid at KTV near Toliver . 2 'Roti' vans of PRCs n some customer.
'Oso word on the street is many r HIV infected. As they want to make money, so some would go condomless with whoever customer that r willing to pay xtra.
Guess that's it. Hope u guys b'careful n hv a sanuk time at Danok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1