The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First Timer

Hey guys,

I've never ever been to a HC or a massage parlour with happy endings. Could any kind bros tell me the basics on certain stuff? Because I'm thinking of visiting one of these massage places soon but I seriously don't know the terms and my Chinese isn't fantastic. Could any kind bros explain to me the process?

Thanks!
Old 10-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: First Timer

Depends if it is just a massage place, or if it has cold water pools, hot water pools..

no need to seem so lost, just ask them to help you out.. the moment your money come out, everything will be shown to you..

in some places, before you pay, you can also say, "can see see room before pay?"
Old 10-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just to add on..

I've seen my fair share of REALLLY dodgy joints.. the shower is broken, hot water and cold water no difference, toilet filled with slime, towels smell like someone else's fart...

so always good to look look before u part with your money.

what's the worst that can happen? they say no? and you walk away a peaceful man, albeit horny and aching..
Old 10-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngui View Post
just to add on..

I've seen my fair share of REALLLY dodgy joints.. the shower is broken, hot water and cold water no difference, toilet filled with slime, towels smell like someone else's fart...

so always good to look look before u part with your money.

what's the worst that can happen? they say no? and you walk away a peaceful man, albeit horny and aching..
Okay, but is there any risk involve? Like I really don't know any the sex terms etc..
Old 11-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

How old are you?
Old 11-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
How old are you?

/10char
Old 11-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

TS, are you a virgin boy?
Old 11-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
creator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to all

These places are there to make money off you.
So be bold be specific ALWAYS ask for the prices, to the related services. BEFORE u start.
And do your homework on the so call market rates , do not over pay regardless of the crap stories you hear.

Treat it like you are buying Goods, as they see you as Carrot Tops or ATM machines as well

But be polite and respectful, don't spoil your fun before it even begin .

Never be afraid to say NO

Play safe.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
TS, are you a virgin boy?
Nope. Haha I'm just new this sort of thing. Never paid for sexual services in my life.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hougang84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, u remind me 我年轻时 first time go tis kind of place.
Old 12-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creator View Post
These places are there to make money off you.
So be bold be specific ALWAYS ask for the prices, to the related services. BEFORE u start.
And do your homework on the so call market rates , do not over pay regardless of the crap stories you hear.

Treat it like you are buying Goods, as they see you as Carrot Tops or ATM machines as well

But be polite and respectful, don't spoil your fun before it even begin .

Never be afraid to say NO

Play safe.
Hihi..... just wanna check wif market rates, the rate was 50, 80, 100, 2.5yrs back, I stopped chionging after a while, but now the rate is lowest 80 - 100 on top of the entrance fee, I think I rather go "G" for fishing trip better, correct me if I am wrong, hope my codes are clear to understand, cheers

Short story to share which I bumped into one previous joint I went but was shut down, so dun bother to ask mi for contacts, heehee..... I was there for a few times when that place just started and met 2 grps of girls, pretty exciting experience there and the lead girl took my contact and shared wif whichever girl who is still ard and even share wif their room mates, but now most of them have gone home as they were short stayers, for the past few months, I would suddenly got a blind date, some are average looking but now I was finally freed again
Old 12-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Hihi..... just wanna check wif market rates, the rate was 50, 80, 100, 2.5yrs back, I stopped chionging after a while, but now the rate is lowest 80 - 100 on top of the entrance fee, I think I rather go "G" for fishing trip better, correct me if I am wrong, hope my codes are clear to understand, cheers

Short story to share which I bumped into one previous joint I went but was shut down, so dun bother to ask mi for contacts, heehee..... I was there for a few times when that place just started and met 2 grps of girls, pretty exciting experience there and the lead girl took my contact and shared wif whichever girl who is still ard and even share wif their room mates, but now most of them have gone home as they were short stayers, for the past few months, I would suddenly got a blind date, some are average looking but now I was finally freed again

go for private massage for the best bang for buck

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1