The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of
Re: Unprotected Oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
I mean, the risk for STDs is definitely there if you do BBBJ but to be honest, your friend is super paranoid.

You must be referring to PEP. Your friend's exposure is honestly not worth taking PEP because PEP is SUPER EXPENSIVE if you get from private clinic. Maybe your friend is rich or something lah but from what I gather, most doctors won't prescribe PEP for oral sex.

I say this as someone who just completed PEP a few days ago. My experience was far worse. Condom slipped off, don't know if I was in the FL unprotected so me taking PEP was actually justified. Damn expensive though. 2K fly like that.
You must had gone through the hell period and hope you are stronger than before now. It surely a tough month or so during the pre and post PEP.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
Risk of HIV: Close to zero
Risk of other STDs: Present but it's not a guarantee.

Also, most STDs except herpes and HPV are curable and herpes and HPV are more a nuisance than life threatening. Think of it as someone who has acne flareouts.

If you worried, just go for testing at one month. A BBBJ is not worth panicking over.
Thank you for the information. Indeed nothing is more assuring than taking the tests. I might just stick to hj from now before and after the tests.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Hi Brothers, I am now in my 42 days after my first BBBJ contact with ML.

Fortunately I was able to live pretty normal life without much anxiety and day after day, I did not feel anything abnormal or had any symptoms showing on my genital area.

If I were to go for 100% assurance that is to get myself tested, what kind of tests should I opt for? Just 3 slurps of BBBJ I received and I hope to receive good advice from expert bros and boss here.
Old 30-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Hi Brothers, I am now in my 42 days after my first BBBJ contact with ML.

Fortunately I was able to live pretty normal life without much anxiety and day after day, I did not feel anything abnormal or had any symptoms showing on my genital area.

If I were to go for 100% assurance that is to get myself tested, what kind of tests should I opt for? Just 3 slurps of BBBJ I received and I hope to receive good advice from expert bros and boss here.

Bro, don't think already. Thinking without doing anything is useless. Get Yourself tested at private Clinic. Can try prudence clinic at Bishan. I think all in less than $500. Some results can be immediate.

If money is of concern, go DSC. They will advise the standard tests. You can also do test at AFA for syphilis and HIV and get result same day. These 2 are more complicated illnesses thus once clear, the other STDs can be cured.
Old 01-12-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Bro, don't think already. Thinking without doing anything is useless. Get Yourself tested at private Clinic. Can try prudence clinic at Bishan. I think all in less than $500. Some results can be immediate.

If money is of concern, go DSC. They will advise the standard tests. You can also do test at AFA for syphilis and HIV and get result same day. These 2 are more complicated illnesses thus once clear, the other STDs can be cured.
Thanks bro, for private clinic what kind of tests should I go for?

About AFA, do they conducting anonymous test or same procedures as DSC?
Old 02-12-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro, for private clinic what kind of tests should I go for?

About AFA, do they conducting anonymous test or same procedures as DSC?

AFA only do anonymous test for HIV and Syphilis. Result within 30 mins. DSC is not anonymous BTW.

In my knowledge, For BJ, I think the risk is HIV though negligible, Medium risk is Syphilis, Clamdyia, Gnor, Hep and Genital Herpes.

If you have no symptoms by now, should be safe. Make an appointment with the private clinic and the doctor will advise you the type of risk and test to do. Just standby $400-500 to ease your worries.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
AFA only do anonymous test for HIV and Syphilis. Result within 30 mins. DSC is not anonymous BTW.

In my knowledge, For BJ, I think the risk is HIV though negligible, Medium risk is Syphilis, Clamdyia, Gnor, Hep and Genital Herpes.

If you have no symptoms by now, should be safe. Make an appointment with the private clinic and the doctor will advise you the type of risk and test to do. Just standby $400-500 to ease your worries.
Hi Bro, tested today at private clinic but not anonymous. Waiting for results now 3-5 working days
Old 04-12-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Res2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRes2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope your results are fine.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro, tested today at private clinic but not anonymous. Waiting for results now 3-5 working days

No symptoms, you are probably safe. Keep us updated. I hope all will be well for you. Don't over worried like me. Feel so much better now.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wtf. only 3 slurps of BBBJ and u worry till like that?

GROW SOME BALLS. go fk toydolls better la
Old 05-12-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Triggerhappy52 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Hi bro you got tested 46 days after exposure correct? Did the doctor say the results wil be conclusive? I alsk wanna get tested but not sure if too early for me. So far 30 days only for me.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerhappy52 View Post
Hi bro you got tested 46 days after exposure correct? Did the doctor say the results wil be conclusive? I alsk wanna get tested but not sure if too early for me. So far 30 days only for me.
Hi Bro,

I checked the calendar and got tested on the 42th day. (Got the results just yesterday on the 3rd day and all good)

Results are pretty conclusive as the test results are based on antibodies - meaning ‘Yes’ or ‘Not’ and no ‘Maybe’. But it’s about 90% conclusive so good enough for me as mine was just a brief encounter.

Depending on your possible risks actually. If any doubts, recommended to get tested again on the 3rd month (90 days) for 99.9% result.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Boss & Admin,

My first visit to MP after a long time and after massage, I was asked to turn around and ML was asking what I wish to have. Before I can answer her to pick the option, she had already decided and BBBJ me in unerrected mode. I was totally shocked and caught by surprise and stopped her immediately after 3 slurps.

She is quite a well known ML and so far yet to hear any misfortunate news from other bros here.

Maybe I am being over-terrified now but this is definitely no joke with direct contact skin on skin with her saliva.

I would appreciate to have your good advice on the risks for that 3 slurps that I received by surprise and unprotected.

Thanks,
Ijimae

I am afraid that is the worst thing to happen....

Super high risk

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 05-12-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
I am afraid that is the worst thing to happen....

Super high risk
Thanks for your comment, Doctor!
Old 05-12-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

I checked the calendar and got tested on the 42th day. (Got the results just yesterday on the 3rd day and all good)

Results are pretty conclusive as the test results are based on antibodies - meaning ‘Yes’ or ‘Not’ and no ‘Maybe’. But it’s about 90% conclusive so good enough for me as mine was just a brief encounter.

Depending on your possible risks actually. If any doubts, recommended to get tested again on the 3rd month (90 days) for 99.9% result.

Yeah. No need to worry now. Our risk is very low but I will too go for another HIV and Syphilis test at 90 days mark.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1