The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
knightriderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Went for a reccee walk at AMK 3xx.. Any recommendations for a better massage? Massage++ will be a bonus if have. Saw the Green Signboard, few along same stretch and Incense shop (nearer to market, but unsure if its the correct 1) as mention in the thread.

But maybe the time i went is ard noon. So all the set up stall outside the shop male it looks so weird if i were to walk into 1.

Lol
Old 06-11-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40304 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Bro I think he said till very clear Liao

In front of the overhead bridge and there’s only one shop there unless is the other side of the Blk which opp is swimming pool there’s 3 shop there another side of the blk there’s two which opp is the market.
Bro u know the blk very well
I was attracted by the MILF recept but she smile n said sorry she dum do msg
Business so good till fully book I think most cheongers keep the play ground to themselves

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 06-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightriderboy View Post
Went for a reccee walk at AMK 3xx.. Any recommendations for a better massage? Massage++ will be a bonus if have. Saw the Green Signboard, few along same stretch and Incense shop (nearer to market, but unsure if its the correct 1) as mention in the thread.

But maybe the time i went is ard noon. So all the set up stall outside the shop male it looks so weird if i were to walk into 1.

Lol
If you walk towards Giant there's WXT and 1 new shop. In another thread a brother mentioned the ML that served him told him she'll be opening her own shop soon. This is the new shop if I'm not wrong.

After the green signboard towards the next block with the coffeeshop, there's a pretty new shop, YZY.

This area so many, but they don't have FB page and don't provide pictures of their ML. I hate going in blind and the possibility of ending up with someone I totally dislike, so didn't get to try these places out.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Any info on Blk 3XX AVE 1 beside the swimming complex in front of overhead bridge leading to bishan park facing main road ?
Recept very chio short hair but dum do msg what a waste
I asked 1 hr 50 but fully book till 6pm
Bro I jus went to see see look look. Recep definitely attractive. But not the syt type. I went in to ask but fully booked till 6. I can’t see the ML that is doing massage though.
Old 06-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
KaiX89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrazeus View Post
If you are into MILFs, then you can try one at Blk 2xx. Newly opened just a few days ago. Went yesterday evening and was served by a busty MILF (fair with small nipples). Massage was very good (not paino playing and looking for extras type). Nearly a full hour of hard and proper kneading. Happy ending available - all at standard prices. Never open crocodile mouth. Allows 5G roaming.
Share ctc & location please
Old 06-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro u know the blk very well
I was attracted by the MILF recept but she smile n said sorry she dum do msg
Business so good till fully book I think most cheongers keep the play ground to themselves
Nah no really I have share this before
Old 07-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Nah no really I have share this before
Fav returned upped u back bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 07-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Bro I jus went to see see look look. Recep definitely attractive. But not the syt type. I went in to ask but fully booked till 6. I can’t see the ML that is doing massage though.
I saw her face when she take out her mask when I m outside the shop
How I wish she can msg me my cup of coffee

Old 07-11-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

So many Bros who are experts in AMK lobangs, and no one goes up to her to chat ?
Need old uncle to try ? I like MILF and ladies in their 30/40s, more than SYTs ...

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
I saw her face when she take out her mask when I m outside the shop
How I wish she can msg me my cup of coffee
Old 07-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Bro I already posted I asked n she said she dum do msg
Mayb u too busy walking around n never read clearly
I luv MILF in 30s n 40s too but must b slim

Old 07-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

I did read your post. Can find other ways to jio her and to continue the conversation ... . It will depend on individual's kungfu ... Haha.
Old uncle is indeed busy ...
Having said that, if I manage to jio her in the near future, I will 1000000% keep quiet and not share, because it is chemistry between 2 adults and not a standard offer of services.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Old 07-11-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Quite a pity as I like Z*e strong massage and they don't do it anymore for now. Anyone have any recommendations for a good strong massage in AMK?

TYIA
Z still doing massage but without curtain. Btw she told me she looking for a new shop.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She does wax and JG service only
Old 07-11-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
So many Bros who are experts in AMK lobangs, and no one goes up to her to chat ?
Need old uncle to try ? I like MILF and ladies in their 30/40s, more than SYTs ...

As mentioned I sign up the JG 10+1 package when she still in her old shop
Old 08-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sparksplug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to PM you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1