The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguys.online/crystal-massage/

Any FRs for this lady?
Old 21-11-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/yangyang-massage/

Just finished a session with yang yang,location quite discreet at a condo in north east.once in the room, she helped undress but i showered alone, massage is fantastic, hit all the aching spots on my back, neck and hands. Once massage done, power things next.. The juagen was sensual and i have to say the best in all my years of chionging..the licking of balls while hj was out of this world.. Need to try to believe..left a very happy man. Will rtf. Its been a long time since i write fr, but this lady although not a looker but service is top notch. And guys, we spend money to go for service and not to go marry 1 right? Anyway thats my personal opinion,btw,her looks will grow on you.. Best milf i had
she eng speaking?
Old 22-11-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unknkwn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Big bosses would like to check with you if have try Wenden

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_4450702836/Your-valentine-will-meet-you-by-the-hour.html
Old 22-11-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknkwn View Post
Big bosses would like to check with you if have try Wenden

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_4450702836/Your-valentine-will-meet-you-by-the-hour.html
Avoid Locanto like the plague
Old 22-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Avoid Locanto like the plague
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknkwn View Post
Big bosses would like to check with you if have try Wenden https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_44...-the-hour.html
Yes Locanto is a cesspool - was bored from hard to book SGL MLs and happened to see an add on Locanto from a supposed local lass. Sent message and she sent a decent stylized pix and said her name was Bubbles. Her replies were english texts voice mails and she sounded the part. Messaged back and she claimed she was local SG and had a beauty shop up North. Asked her if it was a MP and she said "no" so made my appointment and showed up at the address which was...... a SPA *sigh* and the red flag was up.

Wanted to do an about turn right there but little head overruled big head and I went in the "shop" - electronic lock so messaged and ta dah Bubbles.

Looks: 6/10. Bubbles was local (or maybe Malaysian)Chinese and spoke unaccented Mandarin and decent English and Hokkien.
Late 30s, natural high voice - loves to act cute, best described and meaty and curvy. In a make-shift MP with another obvious PRC ML about 6 curtained off partitions with portable shower -awful water pressure.
Boobs natural Cs medium build decent ass. Went topless and allowed suckling - though I did not due to the vibes from the place.

Massage: 6.5/10 Decent massage with good strength. Can see she had some training but unpolished in terms of stokes. After 20 minutes on shoulder, back, butt and legs she asked to flip over and asked the GQ. HJ, Capped BJ or FJ. No thanks to the FJ and HJ and reluctantly opted for capped BJ.

CBJ- 8/10 Went with the capped BJ and she fetched a cd, gave mini-me a couple of licks to get him awake and slipped on the raincoat and did her thing. Took off top and presented both boobies for attention and I went at them with gusto. Soft and topped with large reddish nipples. Suction and tongue work were very good. Emboldened by her actions I slipped a hand up her legs and was pleased to get a good good grip of her ass and later her fat pussy lips through what felt like disposable panties.

The only downer was the PRC woman in the other cubicle arguing with some ass on the phone. And of course Bubbles telling me to whisper as my instructions were "too loud" Eventually shot my load. Washed up in the adjacent toilet as the one in the partition had horrid water pressure.

Dressed and paid the lady $150 for the privilege. All in and out 45 mins. Strange thing was as I left another chap arrived and the PRC lady took $50 in advance and I dun remember paying bubbles that.

So will I RTM? - no, Bubbles was OK but not real value at that price point or that shady SPA set up. She is still listed..... bros who want her contact PM me.
Old 22-11-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.online/yangyang-massage/

Just finished a session with yang yang,location quite discreet at a condo in north east.once in the room, she helped undress but i showered alone, massage is fantastic, hit all the aching spots on my back, neck and hands. Once massage done, power things next.. The juagen was sensual and i have to say the best in all my years of chionging..the licking of balls while hj was out of this world.. Need to try to believe..left a very happy man. Will rtf. Its been a long time since i write fr, but this lady although not a looker but service is top notch. And guys, we spend money to go for service and not to go marry 1 right? Anyway thats my personal opinion,btw,her looks will grow on you.. Best milf i had
Hi bro.

Just to check with you if she is alone?
Old 23-11-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooloo View Post
Hi bro.

Just to check with you if she is alone?
She is with another housemate..but she has her own bathroom..so won't get to see the neighbour also
Old 23-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmidol View Post
she eng speaking?
I don't think so bro
Old 23-11-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Another girl to recommend.
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/
Just visited her yesterday,once door open,a young and demure girl opened the door,looks like your poly student.she helped to take out my clothes and hang it on the door,which is not bad of a service..she wanted to shower for me but I chose to bathe alone..After washin,g up laid down for the massage..massage was on point and tensions were released from my muscles..had small talks and seriously she sound and look a little too young till I scared I was with an underage lady..but she assured me that she was 23..lol..then came the jg which was not bad,and after that was the release which is done in a so seductive way which I have to close my eyes till the time of anticipation.nips was erected as expected of a syt.shiok..bros around the North Eastern area can try it out..money well spent..Will rtm.
Old 23-11-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tomhandson21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hello bros, anybody tried lynn before ?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lynn/
Old 23-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I don't think so bro
thanks for the fr bro. can post on the other massage thread too as this one is more catered for those who can speak eng. cheers bro
Old 23-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another girl to recommend.
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/
Just visited her yesterday,once door open,a young and demure girl opened the door,looks like your poly student.she helped to take out my clothes and hang it on the door,which is not bad of a service..she wanted to shower for me but I chose to bathe alone..After washin,g up laid down for the massage..massage was on point and tensions were released from my muscles..had small talks and seriously she sound and look a little too young till I scared I was with an underage lady..but she assured me that she was 23..lol..then came the jg which was not bad,and after that was the release which is done in a so seductive way which I have to close my eyes till the time of anticipation.nips was erected as expected of a syt.shiok..bros around the North Eastern area can try it out..money well spent..Will rtm.
how was the roaming bro? got zhut zhut her nips?
Old 23-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmidol View Post
how was the roaming bro? got zhut zhut her nips?
Top roam only..down South tried to but tio reject.
Old 25-11-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Jacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

Really is milf. but got 女人味

Massage 8.5/10 quite relaxing
Hdly quite shiok but I think less than 5mins
Her jg not bad.. everytime i feel like I think my tool needs polishing will go back to her.

too bad she dun offer full service

Communication : was easy as shes able to speak english.

Overall is a pleasant experience
but den again 个花入各眼
enjoy and safe
Old 25-11-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any reviews for her?