The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
I kinda get this feeling no mistress does toilet training anymore
what makes u say so?
Old 26-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess i didnt manage to find any
Old 26-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
i guess i didnt manage to find any
why not discuss with your fav mistress, i'm sure she can work out something for u...
Old 27-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Currently there's a bit of a drought going on, not many mistresses active, even those that are active are not hosting all that often. I am trying to get a hold of mistress aurelia, but she's on a hiatus
Old 28-11-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
xxqueenroxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Are you the “bodyguard” LOL
Ha no la, jus sessioned with her and wanted to leave FR but don't have account here on sbf. so she let me use hers cos she created one long ago but cannot access sbf liao even with vpn. She lives with friends and jokingly refers to one of them as her so-called body guard but don't worry they don't get involve in sessions and they will not even see you enter the house cos they know subs are not comfortable. They are used to whatever she is doing.
Old 28-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxqueenroxy View Post
Ha no la, jus sessioned with her and wanted to leave FR but don't have account here on sbf. so she let me use hers cos she created one long ago but cannot access sbf liao even with vpn. She lives with friends and jokingly refers to one of them as her so-called body guard but don't worry they don't get involve in sessions and they will not even see you enter the house cos they know subs are not comfortable. They are used to whatever she is doing.
So he sits in another room and watches the whole thing via cctv?
Old 29-11-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Currently there's a bit of a drought going on, not many mistresses active, even those that are active are not hosting all that often. I am trying to get a hold of mistress aurelia, but she's on a hiatus
Aurelia no longer wants to be pro indefinitely
Old 29-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
So he sits in another room and watches the whole thing via cctv?
No, friends are just present in the house in their own room. Will nt see you at all
Old 30-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxqueenroxy View Post
This makes no sense actually. So this xxqueenroxy account is roxy’s account that she let you use? That she created long ago? Then why does the join date on this account state Nov 2020? Hmm.

Roxy may very well be a good provider but I’m not too sure about your affiliation with Roxy and accordingly the legitimacy of your FR.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
This makes no sense actually. So this xxqueenroxy account is roxy’s account that she let you use? That she created long ago? Then why does the join date on this account state Nov 2020? Hmm.

Roxy may very well be a good provider but I’m not too sure about your affiliation with Roxy and accordingly the legitimacy of your FR.
If need clarification, ask her is best ba. I am jus following her request to post on her behalf. Vpn does not work for her. But whatever I say about her girl friends taking part and nobody else witnessing sessions in her place all true. Sure if you search the thread or ask others bros who tried before they will say the same.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Aurelia no longer wants to be pro indefinitely
That's a shame. Now drought
Old 30-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

take what you read online with a pinch of salt, occasionally with a bucket for those ambiguous accounts...
probably to him 1st nov 2020 to 30 nov 2020 is a long time...
the fact that he cant create his own account and need to use other pple account to post is already a big qn mark liao...
Old 30-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
That's a shame. Now drought
wait phase 3 lo, hope everything back to normal soon...
Old 01-12-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
take what you read online with a pinch of salt, occasionally with a bucket for those ambiguous accounts...
probably to him 1st nov 2020 to 30 nov 2020 is a long time...
the fact that he cant create his own account and need to use other pple account to post is already a big qn mark liao...
Yeah bro... very fishy. Hahaha
Old 01-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bricker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 manage to book coco? Been trying many days still no reply =(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1