The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 28-11-2020, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

By coincidence, saw TS Rhodora yesterday as well, same as bro andrewtong, though I proceeded with full service. Here's my FR. Can confirm that what he said is true about TS Rhodora.

Location wise need to scan and take temperature but no fuss from the reception about going upstairs. Free parking in the basement carpark as well.

When I went up, same thing was greeted by her in a leopard print one-piece. She definitely looks feminine and passable, slightly thicc in a good way. Friendly and chatty from the start, helped me get the shower running and left me to shower.

When I got out of the shower, took off the towel and she kept commenting about how big and how hard I was, made me feel quite good about myself haha. She gestured to the bed and I lay down on it.

I must say she is really really feisty and naughty, dirty talking throughout everything. Think she likes having her nipples played with as she kept asking me to do it. Started off with bbbj, which was really good, not mechanical, many different techniques and got deepthroat and eye contact too. Ladyboys definitely give better bjs on average.

I also sucked her for abit, she's about 5 inches as other bro mentioned and easy to take in if going at your own pace. Things got abit wild though cos she grabbed my head and I deepthroated her for a few seconds and I gagged abit as a result. I actually quite liked it and was fine with it but she saw I was tearing up a little bit and she said sorry haha.

I should also mention that her frenching is the really strong full-on suction type. At times a bit too much for me (maybe cos I'm inexperienced in frenching) but for those who like frenching I think you'll love it.

Next I told her I wanted her to try to top me before I topped her and she obliged. However it was my first time and I couldnt really take more than half of her cos it was painful so after a few attempts we stopped trying. She was very attentive and gentle throughout and tried her best to make sure I wasn't in too much pain.

After that she bbbj+french for abit and then she capped me and went cowgirl. For me this was one of the highlights even though I regretfully shot my load too soon because it was too good. Throughout the entire time riding me, she was staring lustfully into my eyes, dirty talking, and kissing. Her riding also got good variation, and I especially liked when she was griding on me and her cock was rubbing against my abdomen. First time I almost shot my load managed to tell her to slow down and hold, but very soon second time I told her to stop too late and couldn't help but shoot already.

Needless to say she was quite disapppointed and kept asking why I came so fast... She didn't get off me even after I came and continued frenching (while still expressing disappointment over my PE) while I was still inside her. At one point she started riding me again to tease me but I was too sensitive after cumming to continue already haha.

Finally pulled out and she commented on how big my load was in the condom. Told me to stay lying down while she helped clean me up a bit. Then I went to shower, chitchat abit, hug a few times, then I left her room.

Definitely feel like I need to RTF to give her a proper fucking but she told me she would be leaving mid-dec (was already starting to send her things back) and I will be busy for the next few weeks so quite difficult.

Overall would say she provides very good service, at times she may even be abit too overwhelming and intense for me, but recommended given the options we have now.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
just curious, if u just suck each other off and end with hj. what's the damage then?
I told her I didn't want any topping or bottoming. My damage was $250 so not sure if that's the usual going rate for mutual suck + HJ. Was willing to pay up for this first experience anyway so it was fine with me.
Old 04-12-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikeeeleeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Thanks bro - upped you 16 apples.

Saw Rhodora this afternoon and I must say it was really interesting. Tbh I'm not sure I'll try another ts but am glad I expanded my horizons. She didn't top me and neither did I top her. She gave me a HJ and that was enough.

She looks quite feminine which was important to me - definitely wouldn't have
worked for me if the tgirl looked manly... she greeted me at the door in a leopard print leotard with her tits spilling out and an obvious bulge down below.

I showered then came out and we went straight to bed and I found out she loves to French which was right up my alley. My hand wandered down below and I can't really describe my emotions as I felt another cock for the first time in my life. It was quite magical and amazing if I were to use two words. They were still nicely pouched in her leotard so she helpfully moved the gusset to one side to let her cock and balls dangle right into my hands. I spent quite a long time fondling them!

I also spent a long time sucking her off and from the sounds Rhodora was making, it semeed like I was doing a good job! It was really interesting putting a cock into my mouth. So smooth. It's about 5+ inches so I was able to deep-throat quite easily. I just have spent a good 10 minutes doing all sorts of sucking and licking and smelling that beautiful cock.

All in all, it was a really great experience. She wasn't a time watcher. We sat and chatted for about 10 min after the deed... about her customers, her life, why I felt like experiencing a TS for the first time...

The only downside is that you have to scan into the hotel. Soni just showed them an old pass on my phone and they didn't check. Only took my temp then I went up to the room no questions asked.

Hi boss! amazing FR. may I ask where this gem is from? local?
Old 05-12-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeeeleeee View Post
Hi boss! amazing FR. may I ask where this gem is from? local?
She is not local, from the Philippines. She'll be leaving sg soon though.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwl9 View Post
She is not local, from the Philippines. She'll be leaving sg soon though.
Contacted her. She asked for $450!! So I gave up on her!!
Old 07-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Contacted her. She asked for $450!! So I gave up on her!!
crazy, I wouldn't even pay $150
Old 09-12-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
she's back. got a msg from her wechat.

ts-monica666

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlim View Post
中国美丽性感Ts Monica coming to Singapore shore on 07Dec. TS with Big Boobs..Love to be on TOP and enjoy being BOTTOM, Very verstile and fully functional, 100% Real Pictures Sexiest Gorgeous Transsexual

WeChat: tsbaoer920
Price: $260 单纯的做爱
Price: $300 调教 (SM)
Old 09-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
actually she's here 3 days, it's just that she's out of quarantine today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
she's back. got a msg from her wechat.

ts-monica666
Old 09-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
actually she's here 3 days, it's just that she's out of quarantine today.
How big is her cock? Anyone knows?
Old 10-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
How big is her cock? Anyone knows?
About 5.5 inches uncut with decent girth.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
About 5.5 inches uncut with decent girth.
Too bad she is pure bottom
Old 12-12-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey07 View Post
Too bad she is pure bottom
Been having a look see on her WeChat status and the constant reminding for no haggling/bargaining is very off putting. (Goes on and on about how expensive the visa is etc, back & forth quarantine, which was only 3 days here after Covid test was cleared)

For $260/meet, we’d expect S-Class looks & body, or actually just go to any of VPremium girls la. (In the case of a LB, being bottom only probably just wouldn’t cut it). Feel free to think otherwise but just putting this out here hahaha.

Oh wells. Hopefully with the unilateral opening up of our borders, we’d see more quality ts coming through but never like before again....
Old 12-12-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Been having a look see on her WeChat status and the constant reminding for no haggling/bargaining is very off putting. (Goes on and on about how expensive the visa is etc, back & forth quarantine, which was only 3 days here after Covid test was cleared)

For $260/meet, we’d expect S-Class looks & body, or actually just go to any of VPremium girls la. (In the case of a LB, being bottom only probably just wouldn’t cut it). Feel free to think otherwise but just putting this out here hahaha.

Oh wells. Hopefully with the unilateral opening up of our borders, we’d see more quality ts coming through but never like before again....

Same here. I ask her whether she can reduce but she say cannot due to her expenses..............
Old 12-12-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody try Angel from Skout? Saw her profile. But have not try asking.
Old 13-12-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Same here. I ask her whether she can reduce but she say cannot due to her expenses..............
Her expenses and time spent is no joke though. Beforehand it would have taken her 20k RMB to come here, this time it took her 30k for all the testing and travel tickets etc. Not sure how true it is that she had to quarantine 14 days in PRC before even flying here to SG, but she DEFINITELY needs to quarantine 14 days when she goes back, whenever she goes back. That's 14 days of self-paid quarantine in a hotel, 14 days lost income. She would not have come to SG if there was work in PRC. Fact is there isn't. And there won't be anytime soon.

I've visited her in the past when she was in SG, and now when she's back after going through so much to travel here. She's worth her price now, and arguably she was underpriced the last time she was here. Don't expect Thai LB standards, PRC LBs are a totally different species altogether you can't judge them side by side. She's a pure btm but she's damn good at what she does. So don't begrudge her being firm on pricing and not taking lowballers this time. People need to make a living too. You can't afford the price, don't pay. But at this rate with supply being so short for girls and LBs alike in SG, lowballers might as well settle for their hands in the long-term. Borders won't open properly for at least a year more. And that's being optimistic.

Something for you all to think about. This pandemic period got fresh individuals coming here, have a think lah.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1