The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SheldonLCooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
what is this

Hi,

There is this half-ring of white, hard pearly pimples around the shaft for a couple of months. It does not hurt or itchy, and feels hard/rough to the touch. Peeing is also not affected. More appears when I masterbate more frequently and then can be peeled off in shower after a long period of time.
I have been sexless for a year+ now.

Last edited by SheldonLCooper; 10-11-2020 at 02:20 PM. Reason: edited image link
Old 11-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: what is this

Gross...is that built up scum due to not pulling back skin and washing it properly? You got months of cemented sperm on you bro..
Old 13-11-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya. It’s normal. I used to have it too. Just wash there frequently can liao. Nothing to worry
Old 22-11-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Geez, you dun pull your foreskin back each time you shower and wash your dick...? that smegma buildup..
Old 23-11-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, that's just dead skin.
Old 30-11-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SheldonLCooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it does look more disgusting on camera. I wash it daily and even try to scrub them off. But it seems to come back after dry masterbation. So nowadays I use some lubricants and it appears to be better. Also I think it's not smegma because the biggest of them are like pimples, the white part is hidden beneath skin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1