The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hip soreness after sex

Hi all, I noticed that I have been experiencing soreness in my hips after sex, especially at the joints and tailbone area. I usually go 2 rounds of about 15-20 min each per session. I'm only in my early 20s so its a bit worrying that I'm experiencing such pains at this age. Any bros with experience here have any advice or exercises/stretches I can do, would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Old 03-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hip soreness after sex

just do more excerise like jog or workout

then do stretching everyday for like 10-15mins

Old 03-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwl9 View Post
experiencing soreness in my hips after sex
This could be due that you probably did not have sex for a long time and when you finally do you have all these aches so your body is getting used to you new activities
Old 04-11-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
just do more excerise like jog or workout

then do stretching everyday for like 10-15mins
Hmm I already work out 5 times a week on average. I do think I need to start a proper stretching routine daily for 10-15 min as you suggested.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
This could be due that you probably did not have sex for a long time and when you finally do you have all these aches so your body is getting used to you new activities
Yes that could be true. I only got back to regular sex in the last 1-2 months and thats when the soreness started. Hopefully as I get more conditioning will be back to normal.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwl9 View Post
Hmm I already work out 5 times a week on average. I do think I need to start a proper stretching routine daily for 10-15 min as you suggested.
working out a lot doesn't mean another part of the body won't feel sore or ache especially if that area is seldom "utilize"..

need to just work out new set of exercise for a more "holistic" workout
Old 08-11-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Go to pharmacy and buy Fastum gel from the pharmacist. The pharmacist may ask why and you say have some muscle ache and muscle strain on your thighs and hips. Apply the cream for a few days and you will feel better.

Some anti-inflammatory and pain relieving gel like this is good for your recovery

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1